ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What motherly things make you feel all funny inside?
1. From younger age, "Lets show Mrs/Miss XXXXXXXX what happens to naughty little ones in this house"  - followed by an otk bare-bottom smacking.

2. Slightly older, similar followed by bare bottom strapping bent over arm of sofa.

3. Age 11 onwards, similar followed by "Go and fetch me the cane", followed by a bare-bottom caning bent over the back of a dining chair.

In each of these scenarios the Mrs/Miss would watch the entire punishment, often with approving comments once finished.

Ah memories,Cry

love and hugs to all, Heart

rogella
Hi Rogella

Though for me most of the list is fantasy, I was spanked a few times OTK by both my mother and aunt.  Both bare bottom and over my panties.  My spankings were usually well deserved, in fact I probably should have received more spankings than I did.  I was always spanked over my panties or bare bottom.
(05-23-2017, 09:52 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Hi Patty
One recent acquisition was some sporty skorts.  A skirt at the front and shorts from behind.  You might feel confident when out  in such an item.  Try a search on EBay.

THANK YOU for the advice!  Actually I must have been ridiculously lucky, because I just got a pair in my (very large) size.  The chances of that must be astronomically small, given that there not any others listed on eBay.  Now I can't wait for them to come and to try them on.  They are bright red as well, my favourite colour!  I am so lucky...

I am thinking of putting some frilly lace on the insides of them, so they are more feminine, but still no one would know that other than me, as where I live, they would not be very understanding or tolerant regretfully.

Patty

(05-23-2017, 10:05 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Just out of curiosity, how many of us wish our computers would take over and "force" us to be the sissies we are?  Emails to family and friends that are actually honest though we didn't write them.  Confessions sent to co-workers telling them who we really are and what we are wearing beneath our work attire?  And wishes for a world that accepts us as we are and as we want to be?

Isn't this the world to which we all wish our Mothers had guided us?

This could be kind of fun, in a very odd way...

Imagine the camera on a laptop was dangling down the back of the computer, so that everyone could see you were in the correct panties and dresses whenever you went on line.  Your email signature could contain a link to a live cam video hosting site, so you would never know who, or when someone would be checking up on you to make sure!

Patty
minisissyboy Wrote:
XXX
Hi Patty
One recent acquisition was some sporty skorts.  A skirt at the front and shorts from behind.  You might feel confident when out  in such an item.  Try a search on EBay.
THANK YOU for the advice!  Actually I must have been ridiculously lucky, because I just got a pair in my (very large) size.  The chances of that must be astronomically small, given that there not any others listed on eBay.  Now I can't wait for them to come and to try them on.  They are bright red as well, my favourite colour!  I am so lucky...
XXX
I am thinking of putting some frilly lace on the insides of them, so they are more feminine, but still no one would know that other than me, as where I live, they would not be very understanding or tolerant regretfully.
Patty
XXX

Wearing of skorts was my first venture into wearing skirts kilts and unbifurcated clothing !
A skort is combination of a S-K-I-R-T and S-H-O-R-T-(s) substituting the I and the K in each.
They were originally designed for young females as scooters with an skirted apron in front
and shorts in the back. In play ground activity the skirted apron in the rear would not work
well thus it was eliminated.
Then along came the spider and skirts were getting shorter and the degree of modesty was
showing signs of lacking thus combining the two satisfied those protesting interests.
Some had boy shorts - others a brief panty and later came the compression undies best
used in athletic enterprises i.e. tennis was the main stay lesser so with golf.

The basic black skort was perfect - mine was a denim scooter that was terribly snug in fit.
I quickly out grew it and found a variety of skorts in department stores and online (ebay).
The fabric composition was much better in fitting with spandex and polished nylon or
polyester. To up the feminine ante of the skort - pastels white light sheer colors were
offered. Various lacy trims and appliques and color block combinations made these very
very attractive to the eye (candy). Adding side ventilating slits and they were a rage.

Still yet the die hard (real) tennis girls liked their skirts to show off the ruffled lacy tennis
panties and skorts never developed fully. Don't get me wrong they are still worn and
it is evident on ebay trying to get your (just my) size fit for a reasonable bid/price !
Do a quick search on ebay under SKORT and some 24k are offered on any given day*
*also beware ebay tries to correct your spelling of skort to skirt and some of the skorts
are then listed as skirts and the reverse is also true - read the fine print description !

In as far as SISSY skorts are concerned sissies should not be wearing them unless they
are really really shouting sissy flaming PINK in color and short and tight enough to
show what is worn underneath be it diapers form fitting panties and not forgetting the
possibility of a well formed bulging chastity device.

The problem with skorts as well as skirts is the upper bosom is not ad-dressed with
coverage namely referring to a supporting piece of clothing no matter how ample
the wearer is - THE BRA !
A tennis dress or the alike is best suited - no make that dressed - with a shortened hem line
to show what kind a SISSY we have here. A diapered one - one who obviously has a
fond fetish for lacy frilly ruffled bum panties (diaper cover) and perhaps one in need of
protection from himself with a chastity device -
*****DON'T FORGET ALL OF THE ABOVE TOGETHER IS POSSIBLE !*****

When you exit now make sure to do so a proper curtsey showing all of your colorful sissy side !
What I enjoy about wearing my skorts is the contradiction and confusion they cause. From the back they appear like a normal pair of short sporty shorts, from the front a short skirt.
(05-28-2017, 05:27 PM)Patty Botty Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 09:52 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Hi Patty

THANK YOU for the advice!  Actually I must have been ridiculously lucky, because I just got a pair in my (very large) size.  The chances of that must be astronomically small, given that there not any others listed on eBay.  Now I can't wait for them to come and to try them on.  They are bright red as well, my favourite colour!  I am so lucky...

Patty

(05-23-2017, 10:05 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Just out of curiosity, how many of us wish our computers would take over and "force" us to be the sissies we are?  Emails to family and friends that are actually honest though we didn't write them.  Confessions sent to co-workers telling them who we really are and what we are wearing beneath our work attire?  And wishes for a world that accepts us as we are and as we want to be?

Isn't this the world to which we all wish our Mothers had guided us?

This could be kind of fun, in a very odd way...

Imagine the camera on a laptop was dangling down the back of the computer, so that everyone could see you were in the correct panties and dresses whenever you went on line.  Your email signature could contain a link to a live cam video hosting site, so you would never know who, or when someone would be checking up on you to make sure!

Patty
It's not such a "very odd way", Patty.  True, there are sissies who have accepted their natural lifestyle in a very public way, and then there are the rest of us.  Or what's odd about it is the society we live in and the way we fear it.  Oddly enough, my first acquaintance with pantied men in literature and history was reading books about NAZIs in World War II.  The perfect master race was run by perverts in many cases.  Or were they perverts?

I believe part of what was odd about that particular group of perverts was their fear of who and what they were, and their realization of their true masters, Mistresses.  They denied it.  How much better if our society accepted as natural (and I accepted it too) my own very public pantying and/or diapering?  Instead I hide it as I accept it.  Kudos to those of us who reveal our sissy side in public.  It shouldn't be odd, it should be natural.
People like to put other folks into groups, they like to pigeon hole everyone into stereotypes. When in fact accept that we are all individuals. Just reading this forum you should realise that there is a very diverse bunch with many different views. Naturally there is some commonality but differences as well. We should celebrate diversity. Mind you can say that about the world in general. Perhaps if we were more accepting of each other that horrific Manchester bombing would not have occurred. A person with very warped views.

I would like to feel that I could wear one of my short plaid skirts to the local supermarket without any comment whatever. However at the minute it is not going to happen.

Sissy Renee's example of the Nazis is a case in point, they to liked to pigeon hole people. Hence "The final solution"

I had a look on Ebay and inspired by various comments bought some more skort's. Wink  There is a huge variety.  These caught my eye so I went for it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-28-2017, 08:08 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Wearing of skorts was my first venture into wearing skirts kilts and unbifurcated clothing !
A skort is combination of a S-K-I-R-T and S-H-O-R-T-(s) substituting the I and the K in each.
They were originally designed for young females as scooters with an skirted apron in front
and shorts in the back. In play ground activity the skirted apron in the rear would not work
well thus it was eliminated.
Then along came the spider and skirts were getting shorter and the degree of modesty was
showing signs of lacking thus combining the two satisfied those protesting interests.
Some had boy shorts - others a brief panty and later came the compression undies best
used in athletic enterprises i.e. tennis was the main stay lesser so with golf.

The basic black skort was perfect - mine was a denim scooter that was terribly snug in fit.
I quickly out grew it and found a variety of skorts in department stores and online (ebay).
The fabric composition was much better in fitting with spandex and polished nylon or
polyester. To up the feminine ante of the skort - pastels white light sheer colors were
offered. Various lacy trims and appliques and color block combinations made these very
very attractive to the eye (candy). Adding side ventilating slits and they were a rage.

Still yet the die hard (real) tennis girls liked their skirts to show off the ruffled lacy tennis
panties and skorts never developed fully. Don't get me wrong they are still worn and
it is evident on ebay trying to get your (just my) size fit for a reasonable bid/price !
Do a quick search on ebay under SKORT and some 24k are offered on any given day*
*also beware ebay tries to correct your spelling of skort to skirt and some of the skorts
are then listed as skirts and the reverse is also true - read the fine print description !

In as far as SISSY skorts are concerned sissies should not be wearing them unless they
are really really shouting sissy flaming PINK in color and short and tight enough to
show what is worn underneath be it diapers form fitting panties and not forgetting the
possibility of a well formed bulging chastity device.

The problem with skorts as well as skirts is the upper bosom is not ad-dressed with
coverage namely referring to a supporting piece of clothing no matter how ample
the wearer is - THE BRA !
A tennis dress or the alike is best suited - no make that dressed - with a shortened hem line
to show what kind a SISSY we have here. A diapered one - one who obviously has a
fond fetish for lacy frilly ruffled bum panties (diaper cover) and perhaps one in need of
protection from himself with a chastity device -
*****DON'T FORGET ALL OF THE ABOVE TOGETHER IS POSSIBLE !*****

When you exit now make sure to do so a proper curtsey showing all of your colorful sissy side !

Hi Babylock,

What a thoughtful reply!
Where I am, there is a "fashion" at the moment for VERY baggy black nylon shorts for men.  I mean so baggy as to be all but indistinguishable from a skirt.  Only yesterday I thought I saw a man in a skirt, but he was actually wearing shorts and it was almost impossible to tell as he was very fat.  Now as someone who is very fat themselves, I did wonder if I wore a black shimmery nylon skirt, if anyone would be able to tell with me?  This could be my way into easing into it publicly, possibly?  I would just have to remember not to bend over for something and show my frillies to the world...!

Patty

(05-29-2017, 02:16 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: It's not such a "very odd way", Patty.  True, there are sissies who have accepted their natural lifestyle in a very public way, and then there are the rest of us.  Or what's odd about it is the society we live in and the way we fear it.  Oddly enough, my first acquaintance with pantied men in literature and history was reading books about NAZIs in World War II.  The perfect master race was run by perverts in many cases.  Or were they perverts?

I believe part of what was odd about that particular group of perverts was their fear of who and what they were, and their realization of their true masters, Mistresses.  They denied it.  How much better if our society accepted as natural (and I accepted it too) my own very public pantying and/or diapering?  Instead I hide it as I accept it.  Kudos to those of us who reveal our sissy side in public.  It shouldn't be odd, it should be natural.

Hello Sissy Renee,

What you say is so true!  We SHOULD NOT have to feel this way about being sissies in public, but I do not seem to be able to get over the fear myself.  I think the type of society we are surrounded by, makes such a difference.  While friends might accept me "coming out", where I live unfortunately, would not accept it.  This area is overly "masculine", like every male is out to prove constantly that he is a "man" by acting in a ridiculously aggressive way all the time.  Instead it just seems to make them look very insecure, if they feel a need to try and prove it all the time like that?

So for me, it is something I do in private, with just a very select few women knowing the truth.  For the most part, their acceptance of me has been staggering.  They have accepted it as just part of me - Perhaps they have been so kind and tolerant of it, because they have known previously about the highly abusive childhood I had, and accept that you cannot get through something like that without it having profound effects on you?  A couple have even been kind enough to say things like that it is unusual, but that I am not odd - I'm normal, but just trying to cope with an abnormal situation.  They even seem to just accept right away, that for me, I'm just desperate for the love and security that were taken away from me as a child?

So for me, I try to think of it as being pantied, diapered and mothered...is self-medication!

There are some wonderful documentaries about "unusual" sexual interests among the Nazis.  The one that gets shown every now and again on one of the "Discovery Channels" about the allies compiling a dossier on Adolph's interests is particularly detailed, as he seems to have had quite a collection of fetishes.

Patty
(05-29-2017, 08:50 AM)minisissyboy Wrote: People like to put other folks into groups, they like to pigeon hole everyone into stereotypes.  When in fact accept that we are all individuals.   Just reading this forum you should realise that there is a very diverse bunch with many different views.  Naturally there is some commonality but differences as well.  We should celebrate diversity.  Mind you can say that about the world in general.  Perhaps if we were more accepting of each other that horrific Manchester bombing would not have occurred.  A person with very warped views.

I would like to feel that I could wear one of my short plaid skirts to the local supermarket without any comment whatever.  However at the minute it is not going to happen.

Sissy Renee's example of the Nazis is a case in point, they to liked to pigeon hole people.  Hence "The final solution"

I had a look on Ebay and inspired by various comments bought some more skort's. Wink  There is a huge variety.  These caught my eye so I went for it.

I agree so much!  If only people would be more tolerant of the differences between people, then perhaps we would be able to get along much better, and lose a lot of the pain in the world.

The skorts are just so darling and feminine!  I was really surprised by how good they look!

For me, I like to check out the ones that have been worn.  I know it is some sort of emotional thing, but it helps me to feel more feminine, when they have been worn by a woman previously.

Patty