ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What motherly things make you feel all funny inside?
(05-17-2017, 01:14 AM)Bill Wrote: It's just one of those fings lol . I had to sign in 5 times to get the page to move . Even although i was already signed in . Sign out restart and sign in again and it all went back to normal .

I'm glad it's not just me then!  But it is kind of funny that it would dare do that to one of the mods...

Do you think the writer of the software for the boards, needs a lesson in discipline...?

Patty
I think it's just everyone slapping patches on there software to try to stop the malware . If you get a popup saying that there is an important patch you need to download and to click on it DON'T ! It' malware . Just let your programs update automaticaly .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(05-17-2017, 11:12 AM)Bill Wrote: I think it's just everyone slapping patches on there software to try to stop the malware . If you get a popup saying that there is an important patch you need to download and to click on it DON'T ! It' malware . Just let your programs update automaticaly .

Good advice!

Actually today the forum said I was banned, before I even signed in!  I think it must be something about my IP address that it occasionally doesn't like?  Because funnily enough, it let me sign in this time and then suddenly decided it would tolerate me after all...!

Patty
The funny thing I remember with my mother was when I was 10 years old. My mother took me to the shops to buy my first skirt and panties. She also bought me white pelerine socks and a pair of Mary Jane sandals. I tried them on in the shop and my mother said you might as well walk home in your outfit. I felt a mixture of shyness and excitement. I had been talking to my mother about this for ages. The first experience was great even now I recall the way the little red pleated plaid skirt bounced around as I walked. The feeling of freedom with the air blowing around my bare legs and bottom.
You've given me a great idea (Bill and Patty)!  I'm going to write some software for this site that appropriately imposes discipline (not for Mistresses of course).  For example, you may be assigned 10 minutes corner time with your panties around your ankles before you can access the "Petticoating and Related Disciplines" forum, and denied access to "Age Regression and Dummy Discipline" until your diaper is damp.  The possibilities are endless.  I see this as a virus controlling a sissy's computer, certainly not anything voluntary.

Wouldn't this qualify as one of those motherly things we all want so? 
(05-21-2017, 09:13 AM)minisissyboy Wrote: The funny thing I remember with my mother was when I was 10 years old.  My mother took me to the shops to buy my first skirt and panties.  She also bought me white pelerine socks and a pair of Mary Jane sandals.  I tried them on in the shop and my mother said you might as well walk home in your outfit.  I felt a mixture of shyness and excitement.  I had been talking to my mother about this for ages.  The first experience was great even now I recall the way the little red pleated plaid skirt bounced around as I walked. The feeling of freedom with the air blowing around my bare legs and bottom.

I have never had the courage to wear a skirt outside, but it must be wonderful in hot weather!  Of course the first time I said to a woman that it must be great wearing cool skirt in the hot weather, she thought I was a fool.  She explained that it's not good at all, as your legs rub together and get very sore - Especially in hot weather!  Well, that was me put in my place.  Even so, I still think it's better than wearing pants...  You can always wear bloomers under your skirt!

Patty

(05-21-2017, 05:48 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: You've given me a great idea (Bill and Patty)!  I'm going to write some software for this site that appropriately imposes discipline (not for Mistresses of course).  For example, you may be assigned 10 minutes corner time with your panties around your ankles before you can access the "Petticoating and Related Disciplines" forum, and denied access to "Age Regression and Dummy Discipline" until your diaper is damp.  The possibilities are endless.  I see this as a virus controlling a sissy's computer, certainly not anything voluntary.

Yes!!!  What a wonderful idea Sissy Renee!  It encrypts your files and turns on your camera and microphone.  If you want to use your computer again, you have to do corner time, or put on panties - And the computer checks with the camera and microphone!  Dummies and damp diapers for the "Dummy Discipline"...Excelent!

Patty
(05-22-2017, 01:07 AM)Patty Botty Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 09:13 AM)minisissyboy Wrote: The funny thing I remember with my mother was when I was 10 years old.  My mother took me to the shops to buy my first skirt and panties.  She also bought me white pelerine socks and a pair of Mary Jane sandals.  I tried them on in the shop and my mother said you might as well walk home in your outfit.  I felt a mixture of shyness and excitement.  I had been talking to my mother about this for ages.  The first experience was great even now I recall the way the little red pleated plaid skirt bounced around as I walked. The feeling of freedom with the air blowing around my bare legs and bottom.

I have never had the courage to wear a skirt outside, but it must be wonderful in hot weather!  Of course the first time I said to a woman that it must be great wearing cool skirt in the hot weather, she thought I was a fool.  She explained that it's not good at all, as your legs rub together and get very sore - Especially in hot weather!  Well, that was me put in my place.  Even so, I still think it's better than wearing pants...  You can always wear bloomers under your skirt!

Patty

Well I must be honest and say that a skirt if chosen correctly, i.e the right style in my opinion is infinitely more comfortable than restricting trousers, particularly in hot weather.   Possibly physique comes into it.  After my first skirt my wardrobe expanded rapidly, with a wide variety of skirts, gingham dresses, pinafores etc.  I sometimes wore them as a complete ensemble, i.e with Mary Jane's, pelerine socks etc, or sometimes just as an accessory to normal male attire.  For example I often wore a rugby shirt with a denim mini skirt , ankle socks and track shoes.  It helped my confidence in that I was never mocked by my family rather encouraged with great comments etc.  Also I was naturally a confident sort good at sports etc.  The boys that became my friends realised I was an OK guy.  Good at sports etc.  I did a bit of boxing as well so that made folks think.  So bit of a contradiction-That sums me up.

(05-21-2017, 05:48 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: You've given me a great idea (Bill and Patty)!  I'm going to write some software for this site that appropriately imposes discipline (not for Mistresses of course).  For example, you may be assigned 10 minutes corner time with your panties around your ankles before you can access the "Petticoating and Related Disciplines" forum, and denied access to "Age Regression and Dummy Discipline" until your diaper is damp.  The possibilities are endless.  I see this as a virus controlling a sissy's computer, certainly not anything voluntary.

Yes!!!  What a wonderful idea Sissy Renee!  It encrypts your files and turns on your camera and microphone.  If you want to use your computer again, you have to do corner time, or put on panties - And the computer checks with the camera and microphone!  Dummies and damp diapers for the "Dummy Discipline"...Excelent!

Patty

(05-17-2017, 11:12 AM)Bill Wrote: I think it's just everyone slapping patches on there software to try to stop the malware . If you get a popup saying that there is an important patch you need to download and to click on it DON'T ! It' malware . Just let your programs update automaticaly .

Hi Bill

I wish I had read your warning when I had my old computer, It was wrecked with malware.  You are dead right  never click on important patches.
(05-22-2017, 04:55 PM)minisissyboy Wrote:

Hi Bill

I wish I had read your warning when I had my old computer, It was wrecked with malware.  You are dead right  never click on important patches.

OR work the computer when you are falling asleep - My windows 95 was ruined because a pop-up windows appeared and I clicked on it half asleep.  There was no way it could be recovered as it either attacked the back-ups, or hid itself somewhere as even restores brought it right back.  I really liked that computer as well...

Patty

(05-22-2017, 04:55 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Well I must be honest and say that a skirt if chosen correctly, i.e the right style in my opinion is infinitely more comfortable than restricting trousers, particularly in hot weather.   Possibly physique comes into it.  After my first skirt my wardrobe expanded rapidly, with a wide variety of skirts, gingham dresses, pinafores etc.  I sometimes wore them as a complete ensemble, i.e with Mary Jane's, pelerine socks etc, or sometimes just as an accessory to normal male attire.  For example I often wore a rugby shirt with a denim mini skirt , ankle socks and track shoes.  It helped my confidence in that I was never mocked by my family rather encouraged with great comments etc.  Also I was naturally a confident sort good at sports etc.  The boys that became my friends realised I was an OK guy.  Good at sports etc.  I did a bit of boxing as well so that made folks think.  So bit of a contradiction-That sums me up.
I'm so glad your experience was so good.  Somehow I cannot see my lot ever have being so supportive...
I have often wondered about the really big, baggy shorts I see lots of men wearing now.  If I wore culottes, no-one would ever know I'm sure...
Patty
Hi Patty
One recent acquisition was some sporty skorts. A skirt at the front and shorts from behind. You might feel confident when out in such an item. Try a search on EBay.
Just out of curiosity, how many of us wish our computers would take over and "force" us to be the sissies we are?  Emails to family and friends that are actually honest though we didn't write them.  Confessions sent to co-workers telling them who we really are and what we are wearing beneath our work attire?  And wishes for a world that accepts us as we are and as we want to be?

Isn't this the world to which we all wish our Mothers had guided us?