ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What motherly things make you feel all funny inside?
(05-13-2017, 08:49 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Patty,

I encourage you to read and post in other threads and relax and enjoy.

If "nurturing" is too strong a word to describe folks here, "encouraging" is not.

We all come from different place and perspectives and yet we also appreciate just how much we have in common.

Me- I have been in petticoats but I have never been permed. Except in my dreams!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

I had actually "lurked" on here for a while, before I posted.  I wanted to get a bit of a feel for the group - Mainly whether members attacked each other, flame wars and things like that.  I've had my fill of groups like that, and I just want somewhere to relax, without fearing being attacked.  I desperately need to de-stress.  My doctor has actually ordered it, as the stress of the last few years has made me a lot more ill unfortunately.

So I ended up here, where I can talk about myself with similar people and feel a little safer!

One of the wonderful things about this group, is that no-one seems to judge you.  I know my particular quirks might be different to others, but no one has openly judged me for the problems I've been left with.  This group should count as therapy...!

Thank you for such kindness!

Patty
I have been here since the beginning.

Not only have I never been attacked, I haven't seen any behavior like that at all.

Everyone of us is different- then again what is normal?

I wouldn't return here as often as I do if I didn't smile during and at the conclusion of each visit.

Miss Kimmi
(05-14-2017, 10:28 PM)Kimmi Wrote: I have been here since the beginning.

Not only have I never been attacked, I haven't seen any behavior like that at all.

Everyone of us is different- then again what is normal?

I wouldn't return here as often as I do if I didn't smile during and at the conclusion of each visit.

Miss Kimmi

This is ENORMOUSLY encouraging to hear Miss Kimmi!

I am just fed up right now of groups that seem to thrive on gossip and behind-the-scenes backstabbing.  I'm badly hurt after my wife died recently, and I just need somewhere without stress.  Finding that online though seems to be impossible and so that is why I'm so glad to have found here.

We certainly do cover a wide range and seem to be so accepting of each other.  I know when I found petticoating.com some years ago, I couldn't believe there was a website that catered for my three "interests" (problems???) of wearing knickers, age regression and being spanked.  It had seemed like an impossible combination to me at the time, and yet now that I understand more, I understand how they are linked and so not so odd a combination as I had believed.

I feel nearly like an interloper on here, because I was not born a sissy, or adult baby or whatever.  I am a firm believer that these things are normally genetic and beyond our control.  In my case though, it is because of damage that I am like this.  That is why I am so very grateful for letting me join in!

Patty
Patty,

I am not altogether sure what I am. I live and work male and am happy.

Yet, inside I have always liked being a young girl, or dressing as a young (petticoated!) girl, and I don't know why. It's how I came wired.

Am I a sissy? Perhaps. Then again, I don't even know what a sissy is for sure.

For me, I like who I am, whoever she may be.

Patty, I am just glad you're here. Make yourself comfortable. It's a good place to be.

Miss Kimmi
(05-12-2017, 01:44 PM)Patty Botty Wrote: Thank you both very much Kimmi and Ali. I am very sorry for not replying sooner, but I was hurt iand ended up in hospital and then a nursing home. Great, just great - I make my very first post and before I can reply, I'm in hospital and can't access anything.

So I am really sorry, I must have come across as so rude after not thanking you both for your kindness in replying, and especially in the reassuring words about my difficulty in accepting myself for what I am.

I don't feel like fish nor fowl. I don't even know what I am? It's been a bad life, so part of me feels to be very old, while some of me is trapped at a pre-school age - Because that is when the horrific beatings began from my parents. So for me, I think I am trying to find a mother and have a SAFE LOVING childhood, that I was denied, if that makes sense to either of you?

I don't even think I am a normal sissy. It's more that my dad was brutal, extremely violent and unstable. So it was all part of "toughening me up" to him. Worked to - I was only 14 when I finally turned and beat the sh** out of him when he attacked me very seriously once too often. Even old and sick now, I still take on anyone who tries to attack me in the street, and yes, that means street fights. That is NOT what I am though. I HATE violence and so hate all that "macho" stuff, that I feel comfortable more in private, like I am a small girl. A VERY lonely one, one who desperately needs a mother's love.

So yes, I am very confused...Not that it is an accident either. My parents intentionally did all they could to ensure that I never knew what to do, or what was coming. Which explains my massive insecurities now...

I know I'm weird, but it is not of my own making. I'm worried I might not be accepted here? So many post on here about being made to wear nappies and a dummy for example. In my case it was the other way around. They couldn't get the dummy off me as a child (it was one of the few securities in my life, along with my toy animals!). They were one of the few things that eased the stress as a child. Americans do call them "pacifiers" with good reason!

Nappies were a great secret for me. I was about 8 years old and I had been badly beaten again. Even three days later, it was very painful to sit down. I was playing at my Grandmother's and came across half a pack of Padi-Pads (anyone else in the UK remember them?). I was terrified that I would be caught, as I'd have been beaten all over again, but I "stole" them. I reckoned they were supposed to be mine after all... I put one on and it felt like the nicest things ever to my bottom. The soft cotton wool allowed me to sit down a bit more easily and felt protective of my injuries and bottom in general. That was it, from that age onwards, I would have a nappy or some sort of padding on at every opportunity I could. It made me feel a little safer.

So things that were punishments to others, were actually a kindness for me.

Thank you again for such kind thoughts and accepting words...

Patty

Padi pads . Now that takes me back to my childhood when my cousin and i were playing dressup games with her friends . I was always the baby and in nappies .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(05-15-2017, 03:27 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Patty,

I am not altogether sure what I am. I live and work male and am happy.

Yet, inside I have always liked being a young girl, or dressing as a young (petticoated!) girl, and I don't know why. It's how I came wired.

Am I a sissy? Perhaps. Then again, I don't even know what a sissy is for sure.

For me, I like who I am, whoever she may be.

Patty, I am just glad you're here. Make yourself comfortable. It's a good place to be.

Miss Kimmi

This IS a good place to be, you are right.  I can't think of anywhere else where I would feel accepted like this.

I thought I knew what a sissy was, but now I know more, I realise I don't know what one is.

It is not that I don't want to be a man, I just don't want to be like the ones I grew up with.  I don't want to be a woman either though.  I realsie now that what I want to be, is SAFE.  The last tiem I felt that was a pre-school child and so that is what I want to be I guess?  But this time a little girl, as they are treated a bit better.

Even writing this helps clarify things in my mind - Thank you!  There is so much that I shouldn't talk about.  But it really shocks me to realise that the ONLY time in my life that I have felt reasonably safe was before I even started school.  I tend not to think back over my life as it's not been good.  But to realise that it has been this bad is a shock.

So panties and diapers on today and get what comfort I can I guess?

Thank you very much.

Patty

(05-15-2017, 07:53 PM)Bill Wrote: Padi pads . Now that takes me back to my childhood when my cousin and i were playing dressup games with her friends . I was always the baby and in nappies .

Did they actually put them on you?  It must have been wonderful to have someone put you in them at such an early age.

The thing I've never forgot is how soft, warm and wonderful they felt!  So much so, that even now as a special treat, I line a normal nappy with a roll of cotton wool, to recreate that feeling!  Do you ever do anything like that?

Do you remember their distinctive packaging?  Like Johnson's baby powder, it is so evocative for me.

Patty
I don't remember the packaging . Just the smells of the powder baby lotion and The zinc and castor oil cream . The paddypad in the terry nappy as it was pinned on me and the feeling that my groin was being sofltly cradled . The waarm softness then the heat when they got me to wet my nappy . Then the smell of pee mixed in with the other baby smells ia i was cleaned and changed .
I remember the smell of things more than what they looked like .
I wonder if the most motherly thing of all might be her discipline?  Mommies want us to be good and yet we occasionally let them down so.  Consider spanking.  It must be difficult for them to surmount their anger and deal out our swats fairly, according to our deeds and needs, and then reconcile.
(05-16-2017, 06:19 PM)Bill Wrote: I don't remember the packaging . Just the smells of the powder baby lotion and The zinc and castor oil cream . The paddypad in the terry nappy as it was pinned on me and the feeling that my groin was being sofltly cradled . The waarm softness then the heat when they got me to wet my nappy . Then the smell of pee mixed in with the other baby smells ia i was cleaned and changed .
I remember the smell of things more than what they looked like .

Now this is frustrating!  I had a nice reply readyfor you and when I tried to post it, it came up with this message "I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions."  Of course it munched the reply and to add insult to injury, it would not let me contact an admin or anyone else.  Do you have any idea why this might have happened?

I'm sorry I can't link anything, in case it happens again? But of you do a search for "Paddi Pads" and click on the "Images" tab.  There are some great pages about them, including that they are the world's first disposable ones.  A very interesting story.

Patty
It's just one of those fings lol . I had to sign in 5 times to get the page to move . Even although i was already signed in . Sign out restart and sign in again and it all went back to normal .