BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampons Being Used To Feminize
(08-28-2020, 11:02 PM)teribaby Wrote: I am just finishing my five days for this month with use of the playtex super max tampons. I do add water before insertion and I do not seem to have any problems at all. I have to do this every month as I am a baby girl in diapers for my wife.
Welcome to the forum, teribaby. Do tell us more about your lifestyle; you can’t just leave us hanging like that.  Big Grin
My sissy has a tampon inserted after she has had a very thorough internal wash with a seiries of enemas. She is given 3 minutes after it is done to expel and then a tampon is inserted,usually she does not get all liquid out as I use a colema board to adminster the enemas. It certainly helps with accidental discharge, she has a full thickness pad in her panties as well since we do not want to mess up her nice frilly sissy panties. Works wonderfully and no problems since after a couple of hours it is usually ready to come out. She is immediately put back on task after enemas so the tampons and pad do save quite a bit of time and leave more time for her to go about her chores.
Sounds very sensible (and undoubtedly necessary). Does Andrea have an opinion towards her tampons?
(09-15-2020, 04:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Sounds very sensible (and undoubtedly necessary). Does Andrea have an opinion towards her tampons?

She knows that an accident in her panties is a serious offense. I suspect she does not particularly care for it as it is quite emasculating for her to put them in but seems to have resigned herself that it is a requirement. Actually she does it pretty routinely now, she doesnt like the cleaning out very much though.