satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tampons Being Used To Feminize
Sanitary napkins are used to condition in regards to feminization, could the same be said for tampons? Once in place, they would be a constant reminder of being a female and being penetrated.
(03-26-2017, 10:24 PM)Jillian Wrote: Sanitary napkins are used to condition in regards to feminization, could the same be said for tampons? Once in place, they would be a constant reminder of being a female and being penetrated.
Tampons are a major part of my sissy monthlies, Jillian, and you're right.  Wearing and changing them serve as constant reminders of who I am. 
I was made to wear Tampons for two or three days a month when my wife was menstrurating l was told that if I wanted to feel feminine this is what had to happen. When she stopped I carried on for a while, but has she no longer needed them we stopped buying them, I then started wearing a butt plug and still do.
(03-26-2017, 11:41 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 10:24 PM)Jillian Wrote: Sanitary napkins are used to condition in regards to feminization, could the same be said for tampons? Once in place, they would be a constant reminder of being a female and being penetrated.
Tampons are a major part of my sissy monthlies, Jillian, and you're right.  Wearing and changing them serve as constant reminders of who I am. 

What size do you use? Do you add some water once it is in to make it swell up, then you can be thinking you may spot your panties!
I had to tie the string to my napkin tab also & feel it tug!
What do you wear pants or dress, if dress, the a weight to the string, when you go out you need to try to keep it from slipping out!
This is an extremely dangerous an unfeminine practice. No woman would wear a tampon in her rectum. Doing so can cause an absorption of important bodily fluids leading to (at worst) toxic shock, or adherence of the material of the tampon to the lining of the cavity leading to difficult removal or even an embarrassing emergency room visit. If you choose to do this (I personally do not find it a feminizing process), please cover the tampon with a condom to prevent absorption. Obviously, tampons are designed to absorb. Nancy
(01-10-2019, 11:38 PM)Fiona pink Wrote: I was made to wear Tampons for two or three days a month when my wife was menstrurating l was told that if I wanted to feel feminine this is what had to happen. When she stopped I carried on for a while, but has she no longer needed them we stopped buying them, I then started wearing a butt plug and still do.

What size do you wear, I may need to change to that!
How long do you wear it & does in stay in good?
Hello with a curtsy,

Everyone should listen to what Ms Nancy said about tampon safety. First off, remember, women are women and sissies are sissies. The constant reminder of a tampon in your but is not a feminine experience. If a woman feels her tampon she most likely changes or re-positions it as soon as possible. Having the constant feeling of having to poop is not a feminine experience. 
i serve to wonderful women and both require me to experience my period when they do, month in and month out. No sissy (or male) really knows how short a month is until his had several periods. I know this all to well and, so much appreciate my period calendar when I see the two Mistress coming in sycn. When a txt arrives stating one or the other "started" so do I. Like a woman I cannot wait I must as soon as safely possible find privacy and put on the pad in my bag, if I have not already. I am then tucked beneath a pad all day every day and must change them every three to four hours. Late night bathroom visit get a fresh pad. Ladies use tampons because a pad in their panties can feel like a diaper. Its not uncommon for me to stop, find a place a readjust.  It is amazing who inconvenient this may be but if one wants to feeling feminine do this for forty years. The other task assigned to me is that I make sure all three of us have are feminine choice of products on hand. They both prefer Tampax Peal assorted and I prefer Always over night, tuck flat and feminine.

With respect and a curtsy, fifi

PS. I'm new around here. With my Mistresses permission, of course.
(01-20-2019, 11:30 AM)fifi Wrote: Hello with a curtsy,

Everyone should listen to what Ms Nancy said about tampon safety. First off, remember, women are women and sissies are sissies. The constant reminder of a tampon in your but is not a feminine experience. If a woman feels her tampon she most likely changes or re-positions it as soon as possible. Having the constant feeling of having to poop is not a feminine experience. 
i serve to wonderful women and both require me to experience my period when they do, month in and month out. No sissy (or male) really knows how short a month is until his had several periods. I know this all to well and, so much appreciate my period calendar when I see the two Mistress coming in sycn. When a txt arrives stating one or the other "started" so do I. Like a woman I cannot wait I must as soon as safely possible find privacy and put on the pad in my bag, if I have not already. I am then tucked beneath a pad all day every day and must change them every three to four hours. Late night bathroom visit get a fresh pad. Ladies use tampons because a pad in their panties can feel like a diaper. Its not uncommon for me to stop, find a place a readjust.  It is amazing who inconvenient this may be but if one wants to feeling feminine do this for forty years. The other task assigned to me is that I make sure all three of us have are feminine choice of products on hand. They both prefer Tampax Peal assorted and I prefer Always over night, tuck flat and feminine.

With respect and a curtsy, fifi

PS. I'm new around here. With my Mistresses permission, of course.

Thanks for that input fifi and for the important reminder about safety!  i'm sure the requirement of having to follow two Women's menstrual cycle is tiresome, but i also understand the value to be gained from it.  
Welcome to PDQ forum...so glad you've joined us and i look forward to hearing more from you and about you!

Hugs,

jamieanne
Thank You, jamieanne, curtsy.

The Mistress has given me permission to visit this site with the hopes that i can talk with other sissies. She feels it is healthy and reassuring to be among peers.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

With a curtsy, fifi
Welcome fifi, lucky to have a Mistress permitting you to join us in this fun place.