BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dummy Flavours
Presumably many of us have had our dummies or gags dipped into castor or fish oil or similar foul tasting fluids?  

Just wondered if you also had to suffer the humility of having your wife ejaculate you over your own gag and then inserting it so that you are in contact with your own cum?

Another of her favourite tricks is to use a dummy or gag to masturbate herself and once she orgasms, she will then insert the dummy as usual, locking it on to prevent me spitting it out.

She calls it "his and her flavours" and she likes to torment me by asking which one I would prefer?
Always in strict uniform
(06-15-2016, 12:11 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Presumably many of us have had our dummies or gags dipped into castor or fish oil or similar foul tasting fluids?  

Just wondered if you also had to suffer the humility of having your wife ejaculate you over your own gag and then inserting it so that you are in contact with your own cum?

Another of her favourite tricks is to use a dummy or gag to masturbate herself and once she orgasms, she will then insert the dummy as usual, locking it on to prevent me spitting it out.

She calls it "his and her flavours" and she likes to torment me by asking which one I would prefer?

My cousin would often masturbate with one of her handkerchiefs and thread it through the ring of my dummy . That way i could smell her either while she was masturbating me or while i fell asleep at night .
(06-15-2016, 09:24 PM)Bill Wrote:
(06-15-2016, 12:11 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: Presumably many of us have had our dummies or gags dipped into castor or fish oil or similar foul tasting fluids?  

My cousin would often masturbate with one of her handkerchiefs and thread it through the ring of my dummy . That way i could smell her either while she was masturbating me or while i fell asleep at night .

A nice idea and a good way to ensure you learn her musk.

My wife also does this with her rubber knickers and after she has reached orgasm, she pulls them over my head ensuring the gusset is in prime position over my nose/mouth.  She will also use  a plastic nappy and can "squirt" ensuring I get a real mouthful of her.
Always in strict uniform