ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual relations
Ive been an ageplayer since i was 16. With my bf for 3 years. He is my Daddy. Its one of my proudest things, i love it so much.
I, personally speaking, have not seen anything on this site that has personally offended me. Stories are stories, nothing more.They are works of fiction, like murder mysteries, romance novels, or James Bond novels. Do you know anyone who has gone out and murdered someone because they read a Patricia Cornwall murder mystery? Me, neither
"True" accounts on PDQ may indeed be true, or they may be fanciful; there is no way to know. If they are fanciful, they are just stories. If they are true accounts, they probably happened long ago and nothing can be done about that now, if indeed the victim (if they consider themself as such) wants to do anything about it in the first place. 
Cartoons and drawings are no more real than fictional stories. 
Photos, if they deal with the subject in question, are never allowed by the moderators, so no harm no foul there. Even photos of petticoated boys are probably photoshopped. It is easy to "exchange heads" with some editing suites.
I do not believe that PDQ is on some watch list for this reason: the REAL bad guys (the pedophiles and human traffikers and buyers of these illicit activities) do not hang out on the everyday, easily accessible internet sites, like this one. My understanding is that they hang out and connect with each other on something called the "Dark Net" or "Black Net" or "Invisible Net" or something like that. They have sites with names that make no reference to what they are all about, but the ones in the know, know. They have a complex system of making contacts through "underground" chat rooms and use complex systems of multiple  passwords run through TOR servers that mask the ISP address and user's identity. In other words, the real bad guys do their thing in ways none of us could begin to understand or actually do. These are the types of sites that Interpol and the FBI and other law enforcement agencies focus on identifying and stopping, because these are the sites that are criminal and are used by individuals who know their activities are criminal, but don't care.
My guess is that no one on PDQ has ever been arrested on a morals charge, and would never hurt a child in any kind of sexual way. I mean it. It isn't sites like PDQ that attract pedophiles and their ilk; it is the sites you have never heard of, have no idea of how to access (i sure as hell wouldn't) and don't attract sissies like us. It isn't public sites like PDQ that are the problem; it is the hidden sites we have never heard of, and have no wish to have anything to do with, that pose a real danger to children and others. Just my two cents, for what it's worth.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
I think most of the posts that appear inappropriate are echoes of our own wishes to change our own pasts.  How I wish I'd been allowed to experiment with my own femininity instead of kidnapped into the male dominant society I grew up in.  These feelings result in fantasies ill expressed here.

What a joy it would have been to have my Mother fit me for a training bra when all the girls in my class were getting them.
(05-01-2017, 02:50 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I think most of the posts that appear inappropriate are echoes of our own wishes to change our own pasts.  How I wish I'd been allowed to experiment with my own femininity instead of kidnapped into the male dominant society I grew up in.  These feelings result in fantasies ill expressed here.

What a joy it would have been to have my Mother fit me for a training bra when all the girls in my class were getting them.

I think you are right Renee that many/most of the so-called inapprpriate posts are projections of our own desires and frustrations that go back to our growing-up days. They are cathartic expressions of a past that did not happen quite like we wish it had, or did not turn out as we would have wanted. Therefore, rather than condemning such posts, those who do not like them should simply not read them. It is as simple as that.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
The problem with images is that the law in the UK isn't kind

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teessi...al-7958896

A jobless animation fan has made legal history as he was convicted of having illegal pictures of cartoon children.

Robul Hoque, 39, is believed to be the first in the UK hauled before court over his collection of Japanese Manga or Anime-style images alone.

-----

This is a problem for us in the UK.
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
(05-01-2017, 11:11 AM)baby sam Wrote: The problem with images is that the law in the UK isn't kind

A jobless animation fan has made legal history as he was convicted of having illegal pictures of cartoon children.

Robul Hoque, 39, is believed to be the first in the UK hauled before court over his collection of Japanese Manga or Anime-style images alone.

-----

I read the article and I think it is posiitvely ridiculous. Is the judge blind? These are CARTOONS!!!. They are as real as Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. Or Archie and Veronica. My gosh, for decades comic strips like Nancy, Little Iodine, The Ryatts, and the Katzenjammer Kids (and a dozen others) showed kids being routinely spanked with hairbrushes, paddles, shingles, slippers and you name it. Some practically every day. Should a person with a collection of these comic strips be arrested for possessing images and depictions of child abuse? Where does it end?
A lot of manga, in particular, is distasteful. I agree. But just because something is distasteful should not jeopardize the freedom of the person who looks at or owns the images. In particular, manga and anime are stylized Japanese artwork that doesn't begin to approach anything like photo-realism.
What is next in the UK...bookburnings in the town square?
(05-01-2017, 11:11 AM)baby sam Wrote: The problem with images is that the law in the UK isn't kind

-----

This will make things difficult everywhere as time goes on. I can see photographs as actual children are necessary for those, but cartoons can be drawn by anyone and others find it repulsive. Next will be written stories, and then who knows?
The last thing any of us wants is seeing sexual abuse of children.  At the same time many of us wish we had been "abused" as children, meaning permitted to become ourselves.  It's way way complicated.  It's looking back.  I bet if you asked, many of us wish we'd been castrated pre-puberty so that we'd be more feminine today.  Making such a decision at the time is much more difficult given the children we were then and the society in which we lived. 

Actually, many of us want a magic pill or fairy godmother to change us.  That's not gonna happen.

My hope is that medical science will someday achieve, with honesty and without political correctness, the ability to determine those of us who are in the wrong bodies.  Obviously the earlier the better.
(05-02-2017, 01:18 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: The last thing any of us wants is seeing sexual abuse of children.  At the same time many of us wish we had been "abused" as children, meaning permitted to become ourselves.  It's way way complicated.  It's looking back.  I bet if you asked, many of us wish we'd been castrated pre-puberty so that we'd be more feminine today.  Making such a decision at the time is much more difficult given the children we were then and the society in which we lived. 

Actually, many of us want a magic pill or fairy godmother to change us.  That's not gonna happen.

My hope is that medical science will someday achieve, with honesty and without political correctness, the ability to determine those of us who are in the wrong bodies.  Obviously the earlier the better.

I agree with everything you say Sissy Renee. It won't happen in my lifetime, but one day people will be able to become what they want and participate in any kind of scene that they can imagine through some kind of brain wave controlled virtual reality with life-size holograms and such. It would help to eliminate much stress and unfulfilled desires. Ads will proclaim, "If you can think it, you can be it! If you can imagine it, you can do it!" (All in VR, of course, unless medical science, without prejudice, does what Renee suggests).