ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual relations
I have noticed more and more that pdq letters involve sexual content between a mother a son or an auntie and nephew.

What are your thoughts on this?

Do you think it is wrong, and families shouldnt kiss, touch or have sex with each other in the petticoating like in the stories, do you think it should happen more, did it truthfully happen to you?
That it is better that the student learn with someone who loves and respects and will lead him on the right path, or with someone who only cares for a moment ?. For my part only say that I do not like the small sissies feel pleasure for their penis / clitoris, only by milking the prostate.
I feel uncomfortable reading any stories true or not that involve sexual contact between mother and son, also sexual contact between minors and adults.
Petticoating by mothers and other adults is ok
just my opinion
Longing to serve women
This is where people's fantasies and reality definitely should not be conflated with one another. People can fantasize about what they want. Last time I checked there is still no thought crime, at least in civilized countries. However,  the idea of actually making sexuality a part of raising a child is disgusting. It's just plain molestation, regardless of how you dress things up and what sort of gender experiences your child is having. There are reasons we don't molest children, namely because they aren't emotionally mature enough to handle sex, and it's wrong regardless of context. Period. And there is no such thing as loving molestation. I would also argue that while thought crime isn't wrong, we also tend to look for ways to live out our fantasies, so even thinking about such things can lead to wrongness if we let thought become action. I may be a mother of a son who definitely goes against the grain with regard to gender norms, but the thought of making that sexual makes me angry and disgusted. 

The sexual experience with relatives doesn't actually bother me as long as they are experiences between consenting adults. The whole reason for taboos regarding sex with relatives is practical: the increased chances of passing heritable maladaptations, i.e., inbreeding. But those are issues involving actual reproduction and when reproduction isn't an issue, should it really be taboo? I'll freely admit to fooling around with a first cousin when we were both teenagers. My cousin had such a pretty face when we were younger and has always had gorgeous eyes and I'd been dying to put makeup on him. When he finally did let me, I couldn't resist making out with him. We didn't go as far as sex, but even if we had, as long as we didn't produce offspring, is there harm in that? I suppose you could say that you always run the risk of inadvertently producing offspring, so it should be avoided, but other than that, all negative arguments regarding sex with relatives are completely based on taboos, cultural norms, and religion. I personally put little faith any any of those things, but to each their own.
As always, Sara is wise as well as In Charge. Shy 

I'd like to go back to the original question.

Auntie Helga has allowed more sexual descriptions than her predecessor and her leniency has grown as her stewardship has progressed.

However, I don't believe she includes stories of adults sexualizing children, but does include many childhood memories. I also don't believe that all accounts that make it into the letters section shouldn't be in the fiction section.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I have to agree there are stories here I find very disturbing, they may or may not be fantasies and that crosses the line into pedophilia or potential pedophilia and that is a disgusting crime. I haven't read any of these stories, if I detect that's what they are about I don't read any further.

We have to ask ourselves if we are comfortable being on a website where this sort of thing is being posted and I am not. We are skating on thin ice with the law and I am seriously considering whether I should even be here. I like this site very much and it is especially wonderful to have women here who are promoting feminization and are interacting with those of us who have embraced it. It's not my intention to ruffle any feathers here but somehow this stuff needs to be weeded out.
Welcome to the world of hypocrisy. You know that it is the lolicon ?, for some simple drawings of fantasy. Because in some countries they are considered pedophilia and it is against the law to do them, to see them, or simply to comment on them. This means that if we talk about pedophilia, it is to imagine situations with minors, even to comment on situations experienced or not. The thought that someone might like to put it in a diaper and a wife plays the role of mother and because they are both over 18, that is not pedophilia is just a lie, it is a pedophile situation. Saying that he loves petticoat my partner and put him in diapers and give him to suck like a baby, that's not pedophilia because both are older, it's the fauxest I've read. Ladies and sissies, you are in a fine line that separates the legal from the illegal, but above all, do not be hypocritical. It is bad to force the sex of a minor, but it is the same bad to feminize it, to put diapers on it, and to educate it as a different genre. Those photos and drawings of feminized children that we like to see, are or are not pedophilia ?. I honestly can not stand the hypocrites.
Dear Jenifer
Your comments concerned me as I had not considered implications of being on a site containing potentially illegal content.
I hope you dont leave and the moderators take note of yours, mine and others comments regarding this subject.
Longing to serve women
Id personally like to appload such a great discussion going on.
I too had not thought of the implications, but surely things like cartoons are fine. Stories are hazy. This site already is probably on some watch list. Its not well hidden and it could be assumed to be pedophilia.
(03-26-2017, 08:06 AM)Brigitte Wrote: Welcome to the world of hypocrisy. You know that it is the lolicon ?, for some simple drawings of fantasy. Because in some countries they are considered pedophilia and it is against the law to do them, to see them, or simply to comment on them. This means that if we talk about pedophilia, it is to imagine situations with minors, even to comment on situations experienced or not. The thought that someone might like to put it in a diaper and a wife plays the role of mother and because they are both over 18, that is not pedophilia is just a lie, it is a pedophile situation. Saying that he loves petticoat my partner and put him in diapers and give him to suck like a baby, that's not pedophilia because both are older, it's the fauxest I've read. Ladies and sissies, you are in a fine line that separates the legal from the illegal, but above all, do not be hypocritical. It is bad to force the sex of a minor, but it is the same bad to feminize it, to put diapers on it, and to educate it as a different genre. Those photos and drawings of feminized children that we like to see, are or are not pedophilia ?. I honestly can not stand the hypocrites.

I was not implying that any of the consenting adults who wear diapers and enjoy being babies for women or simply by themselves are pedophiles, far from it. I actually like that there are women who have that much control over their sissies and I have to believe it is enjoyable for both and nobody else's business. I suppose for those of us who are not into this sort of thing it makes us nervous that anything remotely close to abusing children whether it's an image or a story is a reminder of how close we are to being on some sort of watch list as has already been mentioned here. 

I apologise if my post seemed hypocritical but it was not my intention, I think you are a fabulous woman and I admire your strength very much. We just need to remember there are some bad people out there and sites like this are attractants. Yes there's such a thing as free speech but lets not kid ourselves that because our lifestyles are harmless to us that the bad people may not be influenced somehow into harming a child. Does this make me a hypocrite? I can't answer that but I apologise to anyone I may have offended.