Nurse
Ballerina
Secretary
Bunny girl
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced feminisation 2
You are going to be forced to be feminised for a day. Cruelly, your Mistress instructs you to choose your fate. Which do you choose?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How about 5 days? Very HARD to choose. If I must pick one, I guess #1 - though 3 & 5 are awfully tempting. ?‚̧ԳŹ
WOW WHEE, I just wish most of all, I could had been born into this type of world.
(03-24-2017, 07:22 PM)Ali Wrote: You are going to be forced to be feminised for a day. Cruelly, your Mistress instructs you to choose your fate. Which do you choose?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=540]

Number 4:   It would seem that to have males feminized and placed in the newly corrected and reversed sex roles in the every day workplace would institute and assure Female supremacy most.
(03-24-2017, 07:22 PM)Ali Wrote: You are going to be forced to be feminised for a day. Cruelly, your Mistress instructs you to choose your fate. Which do you choose?

If I had only those five choices, I would definitely choose the Playboy Bunny. I grew up in the 60s when the Playboy brand and logo were held in high esteem, and Playboy stood for everything kool, sexy, and mature.

I remember looking through my father's Playboy magazines and thinking how thrilling it must be to be looked at and admired for being shapely and sexy. And of course, more than anything else, I LOVED the heels and shimmering pantyhose the bunnies who worked in the Playboy clubs wore. They looked elegant, classy, sophisticated, and smart. I didn't just enjoy looking at them, I wanted to be one of them, and do all the things bunnies did. If you remember the monthly column "The World of Playboy", nude bunnies accompanied Hugh Hefner everywhere - events, parties, guest appearances, etc. Glamor and beauty with a good dose of in-your-face, so-what attitude. I loved it.

The Japanese have cosplay cafes where women and men, all dressed in Lolita and Anime costumes, work side-by-side and are indistinguishable from each other. I would love to see a 1960s era Playboy club recreated under the same premise, where women and men, all dressed as bunnies, work side-by-side.

Were the bunnies exploited as sex objects? That is a matter of opinion. All they did is stand around and pose, and they got paid for it! I worked fixing rooves in 100 degree heat, and loaded trucks on the midnight shift. I would have traded my life for theirs any day.

If I wore a bunny costume in public, I could have gotten arrested for it. And if I chose to be nude at a party and bring attention to myself, I would have been called a deviant. Female bunnies could do both and be thanked for it. How I admired them.
(03-26-2017, 08:06 AM)nancy Wrote: WOW WHEE, I just wish most of all, I could had been born into this type of world.

... and i wish i were young enough -- BECAUSE IT IS COMING!
Keep your adventures enfem. Love Priscillia
Bunny bunny bunny...

Serving Female Masters...

Wiggle Dip...
  Heart
(07-28-2017, 06:47 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: Bunny bunny bunny...

Serving Female Masters...

Wiggle Dip...
  Heart

But Michelle... some of us are not pretty or cute enough to please our Female Masters visually... so that's why i still vote for our utility as minor position in the office.

With bowed head and curtsy:  

"Here is Your coffee Mz Herway... may i be of any other service at the moment?"
Well...I chose french maid in the poll, but french maid or secretary would be a wonderful position...however, if I may, I'd prefer it as a career opportunity rather than a one-day affair.  Either position would be useful to my Female Superiors and of benefit to Them...

sissy jamieanne

P.S.  I love the photo you added to your post, whyguys...such an appropriate photo of role reversals...when women used to be chosen as secretaries for their looks and charms...seems in this photo the "shoe may be on the other foot"!