ande.banner
Poll: Which of these outfits do you choose?
Bride
Bridesmaid
Just sissyish underwear
Schoolgirl
Little girl
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced feminisation
(05-21-2017, 10:15 PM)aprilsue Wrote: That picture of the boy wearing the frilly dress in front of relatives, brought back some very embarrassing memories for me.  It was at a family party and my mother dressed me in a very girly, party dress complete with a petticoat, pantyhose, maryjane shoes with about one inch heel, wearing makeup, earrings, other jewelery, my hair curled, and with a bow.  I was about 12 or 13 and it was the most girly I had ever been.  It was sort of a punishment for me for bad grades in school.  I did not know who was coming to the party, I sort of hoped it was not too many people.  I thought I could stand it if it was just my grandmother and my aunt.  However, it turned out that two aunts came with their children- my cousins.  They were all dressed sort of casual or maybe what they might wear to school.  I was completely over dressed for the party.  It was the most humiliating 2 or 3 hours I have ever spent.  My cousins thought I was the silliest, funniest looking thing they had ever seen.  I even had to show them how I put on lipstick.

Adorable story, having had the pleasure of watching many prissy princess greet guests in his pretty dresses. This is an important part of a new princess learning to be a good and proper little lady. What did you aunts and cousins thing, were you cousins girls or boys?

RF
Birthday parties can be such humiliating ocassions. I had to go to one once when I was ten and had to wear a proper little party dress. It was the sort of thing a six year old might wear. It was my cousin's eighth birthday, but even she and her friends weren't wearing such a childish outfit.

i can't remember what I did but at one point my aunt decided I needed to be punished (as if being dressed as a little girl wasn't punishment enough) and I had to hold up the back of my dress and petticoats while she smacked the back of my thighs. The girls all laughed at me and said they could see my knickers. It was thoroughly humiliating.
(04-05-2017, 12:36 PM)Gigi T. Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 08:33 AM)Kimmi Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 09:29 PM)Richardto Wrote: It's tough when you think you're going to get to head out in your normal clothes and instead mom comes in and pulls out the dress or skirt she wants you to wear that day. Do you dare defy her? Or instead go to your dresser for clean panties and bra to put on under...

Richard: Many of us dreamed of that moment of mom putting us in a dress or skirt with panties and appropriate lingerie.  It's a captivating fantasy when you are a boy who really either wants to be a girl or dress as a girl.  Yet, you point out that this was real life for you and you didn't get a choice.  As much as I wanted to dress as a girl, I still liked being a boy too.  I wasn't ready to give up baseball growing up, as much as I wanted to wear cute sundresses and short skirts.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

Shame on you Miss Kimmi:       "I still liked being a boy,  wasn't ready to give up baseball growing up."    You poor gurl.    This may come a shock to you, but girls and women also play baseball.
  I suspect the real reason you played   baseball as a boy, you tried out for the girl's team and were not good enough, and real girls don't play ball and wear cute sundresses at the same time.     Of course you could have tried out as "water girl" and wear that petty sundress, and maybe  accepted for your true capabilities.    And what a sensation you would have been.    Of course, I wouldn't even have tried for that position, those water pails can be mighty heavy, and I might have hurt my limp wrists.     Rolleyes   Ta Ta    Gigi T.

Oh Kimmi and Richard...  likely a generation elder to you both, and... yes, also thought my maleness assured baseball prowess was connected to my 'Y"-chromosome.   Back then we 'guys' would be on the baseball field with the

female 'weaker sex' on the 'outskirts' of the 'diamond'....

Recall one day that remains etched in my memory to this day from decades yore:

I was in leftfield and there were about a half dozen of the girls in the neighborhood standing around talking and then ONE of them for whom i had VERY SECRETLY had a 'crush' (sniff* Never did tell Her! *sob") started a conversation with Them,

"What if WE (the GIRLS) took over the field and made the boys have to watch us from now on...   Tongue  wouldn't it be fun to see them have to behave like We do?" 

They all cracked up and then She proceeded to ask the other young Women what the best feminine versions of our names would be... They went on for what seemed like an infinity on our names, what we'd wear, what we'd play with as appropriate for our new roles, etc 

Have NO idea how i actually performed that day... i was far too confused Huh  and embarrassed Blush  Did fall in love about three times more with Her as previously.  And that day on the field i actually daydreamed it was SHE who starred while i was the one daintily and demurely swooning at HER natural WOMANLY superior athletic talent. Rolleyes    

*sigh*  Sad kept it in secret, and in proper ladylike silence never did reveal my Heart 'schoolgirl Heart  infatuation' for Her...

SHE however, even then at a time when Female sports was not given recognition, several years hence went on to become one of our high school's first really exceptional Female basketball players!

ps. seems soon it shall be the male 'WEAKER SEX' 'IN SKIRTS' dreaming of the FEMALE that makes him accept Her "DIAMOND" ! 
(03-24-2017, 07:16 PM)Ali Wrote: You are going to be forced to be feminised for a day. Cruelly, your Mistress instructs you to choose your fate. Which do you choose?

I think it would be rather cute if my wife/mistress made me wear all the sissy underpinnings under my clothes all the time. Normally I only wear panties under my male clothes. Then she should only need to instruct me to remove my male clothes when we are at home or in private, and I am also much more prepared to quickly put a skirt and blouse on, then I am rather instantly sissiefied.
I am rather attracted to wearing the short white wedding dress, if that is what it is called.
From nancy who wants to curtsey and train to behave for my wife
The bride or little girl would be my picks. I hate male ties so school girl is out!

LoriAnne Smile
(05-22-2017, 06:30 AM)Ali Wrote: Birthday parties can be such humiliating ocassions. I had to go to one once when I was ten and had to wear a proper little party dress. It was the sort of thing a six year old might wear. It was my cousin's eighth birthday, but even she and her friends weren't wearing such a childish outfit.

i can't remember what I did but at one point my aunt decided I needed to be punished (as if being dressed as a little girl wasn't punishment enough) and I had to hold up the back of my dress and petticoats while she smacked the back of my thighs. The girls all laughed at me and said they could see my knickers. It was thoroughly humiliating.
That's what you get for being born male! Girls have to wear dresses for all sorts of occasions. It's only right that inferiors do too! I remember being little and being mocked for my panties showing. I make my male suffer every time I think of it! Being reminded of how I was treated while young has brought a lot of pain on him.
Jessie
(03-25-2017, 02:21 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: That short little wedding dress type outfit is darling! I'd absolutely love to put my husband in that. The thought of getting him all dolled up as a bride, but in a short dress like that just gives me chills. Could be a really fun day, giving him a bridal experience, especially the post-wedding consummation!

Ohhh Sara,
me too! i'd absolutely adore being put into that....and the consequences xxxxxxx

(03-25-2017, 03:25 PM)Ali Wrote: That's a lovely idea, Sara. I can only imagine your husband's humiliation at being dressed in his dainty bridal lingerie and stockings, and all the while staring at a beautiful white dress he knows he's about to be put into.

Will you choose a long or short dress for him? If it were up to me I'd choose short, perhaps very short. Then he'd be worrying not only about being seen dressed as a bride, but fearful of showing his stocking tops too.

Will you have bridesmaids too? If so may I offer my services?!

imagine how he would feel in the short wedding dress as he started to kneel at the altar, wondering what the congregation would be able to see xx
The most fun would be Little girl, such lovely sissy dresses and lingerie . School girl would be nice if Mistress was in a strict mood and would not allow bad behavior from a school girl sissy
One would hope that even though we male gurls had preference... the decision would be that entirely of our Female Masters.