ande.banner
Poll: Which of these outfits do you choose?
Bride
Bridesmaid
Just sissyish underwear
Schoolgirl
Little girl
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced feminisation
The wife is always right as well. I have learned to reply, "Yes, dear," no matter what, and to do so with a smile.

Now, if she would only ask me to curtsy each time as well....

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(04-02-2017, 03:20 PM)Kimmi Wrote: The wife is always right as well. I have learned to reply, "Yes, dear," no matter what, and to do so with a smile.

Now, if she would only ask me to curtsy each time as well....

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Dear Miss Kimmi:     I now have a very nasty question for you.     After the    "Yes dear" no matter what, and smile",  did you respond IMMEDIATELY, and carry out her wish to the best of your ability,   OR  do what I quite often did, was just carry on with what ever I was doing.     The last time I kind of expressed my wish to be her maid,  did I get an ear full.    If you want to be a maid, then darn well jump, when I make a request.
My  Mistress was ever so right.    So in the last couple of weeks, I am making a very serious effort, to do the jumping, or have a darn good reason, why, I cannot carry out her request IMMEDIATELY.        Since then, she is starting to believe that I sincerely wish to be her obedient maid, and my desires might sometime in the future, actually come to pass.    In the meantime, I have a lot of proving to do, before that may happen.     And she is testing me, and the best I have received in encouragement," yes you are doing a bit better."
   My other problem,  until I get control of my mouth, is interrupting her.             I assume she has finished what she wishes to say, when in fact, most often, she is just gathering her thoughts, before she continues.    Until I get that fault corrected, there is no hope of ever being her maid.
I  finally know the reason, a good number of Mistresses, literally put a sock or gag in the stupid maid's mouth.     Yes panties have been used also.    Frankly, wish she would gag me, but no, I am having to learn strong self control, on my own.             Sincerely mouthy Gigi T.
(04-02-2017, 02:07 PM)Gigi T. Wrote: I am truly laughing,   The word was "forced"      And all of us silly, sissy gurls are rushing to say,   please ,please let it happen, I can't wait to be "forced" into that gorgeous wedding, brides maid dress, etc.
One of my desires was to be dressed by my mistress, (wife) who has passed away, being blindfolded, and having to put on what ever was her desire, not what I might wish to have.       I was truly fortunate, that in a few cases, she actually help me do just that, with me having no idea just what would come next, or what order, color, etc.        Sure, I could guess some of the items, but not others.   It was interesting, what her idea of outfit was going to be and I had absolutely no input of the final outcome.      And in a few cases, the results were certainly not what I would have chosen, but then, remember, she was the mistress,  and I thanked her profusely, regardless of the final results.   Remember rule #1,   the Mistress is always right.        
Hope that all of you, now and in the future, may get your wish, but remember, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.   Huggs Gigi T.

"Forcing" a sissy to put on a bridal gown or any other extremely feminine dress is like trying to force a gambler into taking his winnings in Las Vegas. We know we are sissies when we first put on panties for our Mistress/Wife and are eager for more because females are very good at this type of manipulation. It makes our training easier for them but I suppose pretending not to like it has it's benefits in that it helps to hone a Mistress's domination skills and take her rightful place as the one with authority.
The sissy Lolita outfit for me - love it
(04-03-2017, 01:10 PM)Sissy Steffi  They are gorgeous outfits. Wrote: The sissy Lolita outfit for me - love it
The start . The future .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(04-03-2017, 08:18 PM)Bill Wrote: The start . The future .

Just what us sissies long for..
The shock of seeing your feminine fate laid out before you with your first dress. Then on display in petticoats and a pretty party dress. Chagrin or delight? Soon he will come to revel in his new feminine life.
It's tough when you think you're going to get to head out in your normal clothes and instead mom comes in and pulls out the dress or skirt she wants you to wear that day. Do you dare defy her? Or instead go to your dresser for clean panties and bra to put on under...
(04-03-2017, 09:29 PM)Richardto Wrote: It's tough when you think you're going to get to head out in your normal clothes and instead mom comes in and pulls out the dress or skirt she wants you to wear that day. Do you dare defy her? Or instead go to your dresser for clean panties and bra to put on under...

Always remember that mummy knows best . So i keep getting told .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel