ande.banner
Poll: Which of these outfits do you choose?
Bride
Bridesmaid
Just sissyish underwear
Schoolgirl
Little girl
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced feminisation
(04-01-2017, 02:06 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 01:59 PM)Bill Wrote: I was a bridesmaid / flowergirl when i was 12 . The wedding of my cousins best friends eldest sister .  Peach satin dress with Matching balero style jacket . The dress had been made to hide my spinal brace so no one would notice and i had one of the best men push me in my wheelchair .

Wow! That's quite the experience at that age. I hope you enjoyed it. No doubt a formative experience for you.

It was lovely being told how pretty and lovely i looked and what a darling little girl i made . Some commented that they wished their daughters were as well behaved as me lol . They mostly all knew i was a boy . But the best thing was all the cakes and icecream lol .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Bill: Being told you are a darling little girl must have made you smile. While many of us might have been embarrassed hearing that, we would have been glowing inside.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(04-01-2017, 03:42 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Bill: Being told you are a darling little girl must have made you smile. While many of us might have been embarrassed hearing that, we would have been glowing inside.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Smile lol . I was unbearably gushy and the perfect little Princess after that . I wasa never embarrassed to hear that . I thrived on trying to live up to my aunts and cousins
standards of femininity .
(03-25-2017, 03:25 PM)Ali Wrote: That's a lovely idea, Sara. I can only imagine your husband's humiliation at being dressed in his dainty bridal lingerie and stockings, and all the while staring at a beautiful white dress he knows he's about to be put into.

Will you choose a long or short dress for him? If it were up to me I'd choose short, perhaps very short. Then he'd be worrying not only about being seen dressed as a bride, but fearful of showing his stocking tops too.

Will you have bridesmaids too? If so may I offer my services?!

Ali, 
Of which services do you speak of please? Myself and my submissive husband are planning of renewing our vows.....in reversed fashion, Myself in the tux and him in the dress, and are at witts end trying to find anywhere that is open to altering a brides dress for a man.....If you are aware of a company that is open to doing this in the States, that infomation would be greatly appreciated!

Blessed be!
(04-01-2017, 10:17 PM)MistressE Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 03:25 PM)Ali Wrote: That's a lovely idea, Sara. I can only imagine your husband's humiliation at being dressed in his dainty bridal lingerie and stockings, and all the while staring at a beautiful white dress he knows he's about to be put into.

Will you choose a long or short dress for him? If it were up to me I'd choose short, perhaps very short. Then he'd be worrying not only about being seen dressed as a bride, but fearful of showing his stocking tops too.

Ali, 
Of which services do you speak of please? Myself and my submissive husband are planning of renewing our vows.....in reversed fashion, Myself in the tux and him in the dress, and are at witts end trying to find anywhere that is open to altering a brides dress for a man.....If you are aware of a company that is open to doing this in the States, that infomation would be greatly appreciated!

Blessed be!

Are there no local dressmakers alteration shops near where you live . You don't need to take your husband in with you just the dress and the size you need it altered to . Thats what my Mummy does to get my clothes altered .

Ali, 

Blessed be!

MistressE I am assuming the dress you want your husband to wear was your wedding dress that needs altering. If you are having difficulty finding someone to alter it you may want to try a local dry cleaners, they often know who does alterations as do many women's clothing shops. As an alternative though you may want to try browsing second hand shops for bridal dresses, from what I have heard from others over the years beautiful gowns can be had for next to nothing. Good luck hunting and congratulations on your upcomming wedding....again!
(04-01-2017, 10:46 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:

Ali, 

Blessed be!

MistressE I am assuming the dress you want your husband to wear was your wedding dress that needs altering. If you are having difficulty finding someone to alter it you may want to try a local dry cleaners, they often know who does alterations as do many women's clothing shops. As an alternative though you may want to try browsing second hand shops for bridal dresses, from what I have heard from others over the years beautiful gowns can be had for next to nothing. Good luck hunting and congratulations on your upcomming wedding....again!

Thats an even better idea .
Thank you all!
No it is not my prior wedding dress, it will be a new or slightly used one for hubby. I have thought about going to the dry cleaners and seamstress', the issue is MOST people are NOT open to the lifestyle and going against the norm...
And I would have no issue giving one of those closed minded people my two cents, but am simply wanting to find a person who can alter a wedding dress without the drama....
(04-01-2017, 10:57 PM)MistressE Wrote: Thank you all!
No it is not my prior wedding dress, it will be a new or slightly used one for hubby. I have thought about going to the dry cleaners and seamstress', the issue is MOST people are NOT open to the lifestyle and going against the norm...
And I would have no issue giving one of those closed minded people my two cents, but am simply wanting to find a person who can alter a wedding dress without the drama....

So Happy to hear your take on this issue MistressE!   I think it will be so delightful for you and hubbie to renew your vows with you in the tux and he in the Wedding Dress!   More women need to take your lead and feminize their husbands and sons!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
I am truly laughing, The word was "forced" And all of us silly, sissy gurls are rushing to say, please ,please let it happen, I can't wait to be "forced" into that gorgeous wedding, brides maid dress, etc.
One of my desires was to be dressed by my mistress, (wife) who has passed away, being blindfolded, and having to put on what ever was her desire, not what I might wish to have. I was truly fortunate, that in a few cases, she actually help me do just that, with me having no idea just what would come next, or what order, color, etc. Sure, I could guess some of the items, but not others. It was interesting, what her idea of outfit was going to be and I had absolutely no input of the final outcome. And in a few cases, the results were certainly not what I would have chosen, but then, remember, she was the mistress, and I thanked her profusely, regardless of the final results. Remember rule #1, the Mistress is always right.
Hope that all of you, now and in the future, may get your wish, but remember, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Huggs Gigi T.