ande.banner
Poll: Which of these outfits do you choose?
Bride
Bridesmaid
Just sissyish underwear
Schoolgirl
Little girl
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced feminisation
(03-25-2017, 02:49 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:18 PM)Ali Wrote: I voted for the bridesmaid's outfit too. I love that it's so short and so high-waisted, and with little frilly ankle socks, rather than tights or stockings, it would really emphasise my smooth skinny legs. You can imagine if it was a bit windy the dress being blown up and showing everyone my knickers.

Ali I think you are confusing the dresses, the bridesmaid's dress is the long flowing pink gown with the sweetheart neckline. The one you are describing is the bride's dress.

But I like that Sara In Charge would like her husband in the bride's dress, it's definitely cute and sexy. Nice choice Sara, no doubt your bride would have a wonderful experience.

It definitely plays into an old fantasy of mine. I'd love to have our vows renewed someday with Kyle, or Heather as his feminine persona is known, in a wedding gown. I'd like him to have the whole experience of being styled, primped and polished before walking down the aisle in his gown. Then of course he'd be my submissive wife all through our honeymoon. I think he'd probably do that for me at this point as long as the ceremony was private. It would be awesome for a special anniversary, but our 5th passed last year and I don't want to wait for the 10th. 

As an aside, I did have a little satisfaction for our original wedding. Under his tux, Kyle was definitely distinctly non-masculine. He had on some very pretty bridal lingerie, and I'd taken him to get matching pedis with me the day before the wedding. French pedi, though with light blue rather than white tips. He still says that was one of his most embarrassing experiences ever, even though the nail technicians thought that it was the cutest and sweetest thing ever. And he definitely played the bride role during the consummation process  Big Grin
That's a lovely idea, Sara. I can only imagine your husband's humiliation at being dressed in his dainty bridal lingerie and stockings, and all the while staring at a beautiful white dress he knows he's about to be put into.

Will you choose a long or short dress for him? If it were up to me I'd choose short, perhaps very short. Then he'd be worrying not only about being seen dressed as a bride, but fearful of showing his stocking tops too.

Will you have bridesmaids too? If so may I offer my services?!
(03-25-2017, 03:16 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:49 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:18 PM)Ali Wrote: I voted for the bridesmaid's outfit too. I love that it's so short and so high-waisted, and with little frilly ankle socks, rather than tights or stockings, it would really emphasise my smooth skinny legs. You can imagine if it was a bit windy the dress being blown up and showing everyone my knickers.

Ali I think you are confusing the dresses, the bridesmaid's dress is the long flowing pink gown with the sweetheart neckline. The one you are describing is the bride's dress.

But I like that Sara In Charge would like her husband in the bride's dress, it's definitely cute and sexy. Nice choice Sara, no doubt your bride would have a wonderful experience.

It definitely plays into an old fantasy of mine. I'd love to have our vows renewed someday with Kyle, or Heather as his feminine persona is known, in a wedding gown. I'd like him to have the whole experience of being styled, primped and polished before walking down the aisle in his gown. Then of course he'd be my submissive wife all through our honeymoon. I think he'd probably do that for me at this point as long as the ceremony was private. It would be awesome for a special anniversary, but our 5th passed last year and I don't want to wait for the 10th. 

As an aside, I did have a little satisfaction for our original wedding. Under his tux, Kyle was definitely distinctly non-masculine. He had on some very pretty bridal lingerie, and I'd taken him to get matching pedis with me the day before the wedding. French pedi, though with light blue rather than white tips. He still says that was one of his most embarrassing experiences ever, even though the nail technicians thought that it was the cutest and sweetest thing ever. And he definitely played the bride role during the consummation process  Big Grin

Sara my Wife and I have had a similar idea for ages with me in a bridal gown and her in a tux. We have heard that in Las Vegas couples have done this but we have never considered it seriously but it is always a fun topic. We usually end up looking on line at bridal gowns dreaming that some day we just might but reality kicks in and we end up saying it's just too much money to spend for a bit of fun. 

Nice to hear Kyle/Heather had on some pretty bridal lingerie when you were married. Now if you renew your wedding vows with Heather in a beautiful gown you can count me in as a bridesmaid. The dress above would be perfect in either pink or yellow, I'm not fussy!
(03-25-2017, 03:25 PM)Ali Wrote: That's a lovely idea, Sara. I can only imagine your husband's humiliation at being dressed in his dainty bridal lingerie and stockings, and all the while staring at a beautiful white dress he knows he's about to be put into.

Will you choose a long or short dress for him? If it were up to me I'd choose short, perhaps very short. Then he'd be worrying not only about being seen dressed as a bride, but fearful of showing his stocking tops too.

Well, I don't think he'd be too humiliated with the dressing part. Kyle enjoys his Heather side and likes being pretty. He's even a bit vain about it actually. What might be a little humiliating would be the more public aspects of it. Getting the bridal treatment at a salon would probably be somewhat humiliating for him, though our stylist definitely knows about his Heather side to some degree because she follows my instructions regarding his hair which have often been quite non-masculine, and she's seen other little things like his nails painted, etc. But having a ceremony with other people would definitely up the embarrassment factor for him. I doubt I could get him to go for having many people there, but there are a couple of people who I'm sure would be bridesmaids. My sister definitely knows about Heather. 

As for dress, I'd probably go for something pretty classic for him, something to really embrace the experience. I look at dresses all of the time and a couple of my favorite ideas for him are things like these. 

This one is probably my favorite. I love the idea of him in cap sleeves with a ballgown style. This one is amazing with the beading, the high tight waist, the hint of decolletage, the incredible back detail, and those fantastic airy skirts. 
https://www.morilee.com/product/bridal-w...ing-dress/

or something like this one that would really accentuate his slender waist and take emphasis off of his lack of bust, lol
http://houseofwu.com/index.php/christina...15630.html

But either way, I'll have to grow his hair more before we go this route. I already know how I'd want his bridal hair and it will require at least a mid-back length. It's below shoulders now, but he'll have at least a year or more to get to mid back from where he is now.
They're both lovely dresses, Sara. I'm sure he'll look fabulous in either.

For many of us sissies it would be a dream come true to be taken down the aisle as a blushing bride. The closest I've ever come was when I wore a bridal gown to a fancy dress party. Even that was a lovely experience.
(03-25-2017, 04:10 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 03:25 PM)Ali Wrote: That's a lovely idea, Sara. I can only imagine your husband's humiliation at being dressed in his dainty bridal lingerie and stockings, and all the while staring at a beautiful white dress he knows he's about to be put into.

Well, I don't think he'd be too humiliated with the dressing part. Kyle enjoys his Heather side and likes being pretty. He's even a bit vain about it actually. What might be a little humiliating would be the more public aspects of it. Getting the bridal treatment at a salon would probably be somewhat humiliating for him, though our stylist definitely knows about his Heather side to some degree because she follows my instructions regarding his hair which have often been quite non-masculine, and she's seen other little things like his nails painted, etc. But having a ceremony with other people would definitely up the embarrassment factor for him. I doubt I could get him to go for having many people there, but there are a couple of people who I'm sure would be bridesmaids. My sister definitely knows about Heather. 

As for dress, I'd probably go for something pretty classic for him, something to really embrace the experience. I look at dresses all of the time and a couple of my favorite ideas for him are things like these. 

This one is probably my favorite. I love the idea of him in cap sleeves with a ballgown style. This one is amazing with the beading, the high tight waist, the hint of decolletage, the incredible back detail, and those fantastic airy skirts. 

or something like this one that would really accentuate his slender waist and take emphasis off of his lack of bust, lol

But either way, I'll have to grow his hair more before we go this route. I already know how I'd want his bridal hair and it will require at least a mid-back length. It's below shoulders now, but he'll have at least a year or more to get to mid back from where he is now.

Sara, this sounds like an awesome idea. Heather will love being a bride even if Kyle is humiliated by it. Do you have lovely plans for a special flower girl too? What about you, will you wear a tux or dress?

RF

Sara, I like the idea of being dressed as a bridesmaid, since I witnessed a young man in that role,when I was a teen. I bet you could find some guys like kyle, to do that, and have your ceremony, if you place a local ad.

Did you dress up kyle fully on your wedding night?
(04-01-2017, 10:29 AM)difguy Wrote:

Sara, I like the idea of being dressed as a bridesmaid, since I witnessed a young man in that role,when I was a teen. I bet you could find some guys like kyle, to do that, and have your ceremony, if you place a local ad.

Did you dress up kyle fully on your wedding night?

Really? You've actually seen a boy being a bridesmaid? I've heard of that happening but don't know anyone who's actually witnessed it in person. But I don't really think I want strangers in my ceremony to be honest. But there are a couple of people I know who could be bridesmaids for us. 

And no, not on the wedding night. I was too eager to get him out of those boy clothes and into bed  Wink But the bridal lingerie was pretty darn sexy. But other than strip him down, about the only thing I did to girl him up was swap out his earrings and take his hair out of the ponytail he wore for the wedding and brush it out. It was pretty long then.
I was a bridesmaid / flowergirl when i was 12 . The wedding of my cousins best friends eldest sister . Peach satin dress with Matching balero style jacket . The dress had been made to hide my spinal brace so no one would notice and i had one of the best men push me in my wheelchair .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(04-01-2017, 01:59 PM)Bill Wrote: I was a bridesmaid / flowergirl when i was 12 . The wedding of my cousins best friends eldest sister .  Peach satin dress with Matching balero style jacket . The dress had been made to hide my spinal brace so no one would notice and i had one of the best men push me in my wheelchair .

Wow! That's quite the experience at that age. I hope you enjoyed it. No doubt a formative experience for you.