ande.banner
Poll: Which of these outfits do you choose?
Bride
Bridesmaid
Just sissyish underwear
Schoolgirl
Little girl
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced feminisation
You are going to be forced to be feminised for a day. Cruelly, your Mistress instructs you to choose your fate. Which do you choose?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

May as well go the full nine yards in SISSY underpinnings if only for the day.

On a longer more substantial conservative outing - I would go for the School Girl
and -hint- wearing the SISSYISH underwear not quite out of sight !
School uniform for me :-)
schoolgirl for me too, but without the pantyhose.  Knee sox instead would really show off a nice young man's shaved legs.
Little girl for me, that is a darling outfit
Count me in as a bridesmaid because I absolutely love the dress. As for my Mistress forcing me into it that would never happen because she knows all too well I'd wear a dress like that in a heartbeat. My Mistress would be cruel if she showed it to me and said I was not allowed to put it on. How do I know this? Because she's done it. She's a seamstress and has altered lots of prom dresses, bridesmaid's dresses and a host of others and often shows them to me because she knows I'd admire them. But for those who may be thinking why don't I try them on anyway that would be unethical and I have never wanted to. Besides, I haven't seen one that would fit!
I voted for the bridesmaid's outfit too. I love that it's so short and so high-waisted, and with little frilly ankle socks, rather than tights or stockings, it would really emphasise my smooth skinny legs. You can imagine if it was a bit windy the dress being blown up and showing everyone my knickers.
That short little wedding dress type outfit is darling! I'd absolutely love to put my husband in that. The thought of getting him all dolled up as a bride, but in a short dress like that just gives me chills. Could be a really fun day, giving him a bridal experience, especially the post-wedding consummation!
(03-25-2017, 02:18 PM)Ali Wrote: I voted for the bridesmaid's outfit too. I love that it's so short and so high-waisted, and with little frilly ankle socks, rather than tights or stockings, it would really emphasise my smooth skinny legs. You can imagine if it was a bit windy the dress being blown up and showing everyone my knickers.

Ali I think you are confusing the dresses, the bridesmaid's dress is the long flowing pink gown with the sweetheart neckline. The one you are describing is the bride's dress.

But I like that Sara In Charge would like her husband in the bride's dress, it's definitely cute and sexy. Nice choice Sara, no doubt your bride would have a wonderful experience.
(03-25-2017, 02:49 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:
(03-25-2017, 02:18 PM)Ali Wrote: I voted for the bridesmaid's outfit too. I love that it's so short and so high-waisted, and with little frilly ankle socks, rather than tights or stockings, it would really emphasise my smooth skinny legs. You can imagine if it was a bit windy the dress being blown up and showing everyone my knickers.

Ali I think you are confusing the dresses, the bridesmaid's dress is the long flowing pink gown with the sweetheart neckline. The one you are describing is the bride's dress.

But I like that Sara In Charge would like her husband in the bride's dress, it's definitely cute and sexy. Nice choice Sara, no doubt your bride would have a wonderful experience.

I did mean the short dress, yes. When I found the pics it said the pink one was a bride's dress and the short one a bridesmaid's. But you may well be right.