ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling daring.
(04-01-2017, 07:26 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: There is no doubt that venturing outside in our feminine attire is daring whether it's just a few feet from the door for a few moments or a quick walk to the end of the driveway or maybe a little further. We all have to start somewhere and once we have overcome the initial fear we realize it's not as difficult as we had imagined and our next time is a little easier. I knew long before I ever went out that it was something that had to be experienced and I was very fortunate to have a Wife who was encouraging but not forceful. I can't imagine what it must have been like for those whose mother's insisted they dress and go out as girls, to me the embarrassment and humiliation would have had a negative effect instead of the positive experiences I had out with my Wife but that's just conjecture, there is no way of knowing how things would have turned out if my mother was the one who first got me into dressing. One thing I do know is having been at this for many years and being comfortable dressing as a maid I often find myself thinking it would be fun if my Wife showed me off to other women. It's not logical to desire to be amusing to women but it's just as daring as my first time in a dress and high heels in public. Go figure!
It is natural when you are feeling pretty to want to be seen by others and to have their approval for your own self esteem . It strengthens your self confidence and helps you to ignore the negative comments that you will also get .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Over the years I feel I have progressed from wanting to be daring and a bit naughty whilst out walking. Now I find it more exciting to pass as a woman. My wife will send me to Tesco to buy milk or to go Debenhams where I have to walk along the high street of our busy town. It's so exciting wearing my nylons, satin panties and bra under my dress and coat/jacket. Walking past every one and them not knowing.
Remember, the best place to hide a tree is in the forest.
(06-10-2017, 12:00 PM)Linda Nylons Wrote: Over the years I feel I have progressed from wanting to be daring and a bit naughty whilst out walking. Now I find it more exciting to pass as a woman. My wife will send me to Tesco to buy milk or to go Debenhams where I have to walk along the high street of our busy town. It's so exciting wearing  my nylons, satin panties and bra under my dress and coat/jacket. Walking past every one and them not knowing.
Remember, the best place to hide a tree is in the forest.

SUPERB!  

Might it be possible to get your Wife opinions and objectives in the obvious appropriate training regimen She has had had over you?
(04-01-2017, 07:26 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: There is no doubt that venturing outside in our feminine attire is daring whether it's just a few feet from the door for a few moments or a quick walk to the end of the driveway or maybe a little further. We all have to start somewhere and once we have overcome the initial fear we realize it's not as difficult as we had imagined and our next time is a little easier. I knew long before I ever went out that it was something that had to be experienced and I was very fortunate to have a Wife who was encouraging but not forceful. I can't imagine what it must have been like for those whose mother's insisted they dress and go out as girls, to me the embarrassment and humiliation would have had a negative effect instead of the positive experiences I had out with my Wife but that's just conjecture, there is no way of knowing how things would have turned out if my mother was the one who first got me into dressing. One thing I do know is having been at this for many years and being comfortable dressing as a maid I often find myself thinking it would be fun if my Wife showed me off to other women. It's not logical to desire to be amusing to women but it's just as daring as my first time in a dress and high heels in public. Go figu

Being forced to dress as a girl by my mother was terribly embarrassing, but also a double edged sword. 

Knowing that pleading would have no effect, I was left with the choice of resisting, and looking like a boy in a dress, or going along with it and doing my best to look like a girl. I found from humiliating experience that it was better to try to look like a girl than to have other kids pointing at a boy in a dress. 

In time I started to try harder and harder to look like a girl, and eventually came to enjoy it. 
My mother countered my enjoyment and reinforced the punishment aspect by making me dress much younger than I actually was, but that's another story.
My wife and I travel a lot. Mostly overseas. (USA). Once landed and settled in we live and travel as two females. We have never had an issue. My wife makes sure I look the part. The hardest part is realising that no one knows or cares. Folks are more interested in their own world to look hard at what others are doing. Unless you stand out from the crowd you will be ok. Keep in mind though that being 'female' is different from being 'sissy'.

I would encourage anyone not out in public to give it a try. I find it very reassuring and comforting. I feel so 'me'.

belinda
Belinda, That speaks volumes for how feminine you are!
So many of us have had similar experiences. Those first few times were so very exhilarating. Absolutely petrified at the thought of being discovered, yet at the same time, secretly wishing that someone older and understanding would cross our paths. I so miss those quick dashes from my front door to my mail box dressed only in a short nightie. Those sprints evolved into deliberate strolls - each time extending the length of trip, increasing the opportunity for exposure to someone. More than one person saw my pantied bottom hustle back in through the front door - I suspect more exciting for me, than for them.
I now spend hours outside, gardening, sunning myself, etc in very feminine clothing, swimsuits and such. I still find it somewhat exciting - now hoping they are looking, and they like what they see. Why do all that cardio if I can't show it off now and then. Kiss, kiss‚̧ԳŹ