satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pettiecoating and Erection, Permitted, Forbidden?
(06-06-2020, 09:18 PM)SissyDana Wrote: my erections and releases (not orgasms) are strictly controlled, as they should be for all sissies.  my Wife/Mistress/Cuckoldress keeps me locked in chastity 24/7/365.  This prevents erections as the pain associated with them in chastity is enough to cause them to stop.  Releases are totally at Her discretion.  my last one, a sissygasm, was two months ago.  Usually the releases are about once every three months, i have gone as long as 5 months for punishment.  Mistress recognizes that 3 months is about as long as release should be postponed for prostate health.  i love the dichotomy of Her having multiple orgasms a day (sometimes by different men) and me receiving release 4 times a year.  i wish that i could never have any release!

That would certainly have made things easier, Dana. Unfortunately, petticoating is a whole different ballgame as it comes into direct contact with puberty. Besides, the risk of humiliation is a big part of that.

I am intrigued about your chastity though. Having maintained absolute freedom in this regard, I struggle to imagine even one day in chastity; I can only imagine that in three months you must suffer terribly from sexual frustration.
My experience is very similar to SissyDana. Since being kept in chastity 24/7 I have found that over time my urges have gradually subsided, as befits a good sissy. I put this down to several factors. Firstly, as use of my pathetic appendage has diminished, so its capacity to perform has reduced accordingly. So on the rare occasion when I am milked for prostate health, I struggle to get and maintain more than a limp excuse for an erection. And the muscles which perform the final act have undoubtedly weakened, so what Mummy used to call Sunday morning squirties has now become a disappointing dribble of no more than half a teaspoon. Certainly no more than one spoonful for Sissy to be fed after the anti-climax. I've even been denied any pretence of half a climax of late, with Mummy getting rather expert at ruining the moment, leaving just the dribble with no feeling of satisfaction at all.

So with milking now being a necessary but such an unsatisfactory experience, the urge has disappeared, leaving me a chaste sissy that can concentrate on being an attentive and obedient maidservant during the day and an innocent and pure sissy baby at night. It is something I would not wish to change, even were I able to.
(06-07-2020, 03:52 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote: My experience is very similar to SissyDana.  Since being kept in chastity 24/7 I have found that over time my urges have gradually subsided, as befits a good sissy. I put this down to several factors.  Firstly, as use of my pathetic appendage has diminished, so its capacity to perform has reduced accordingly. So on the rare occasion when I am milked for prostate health, I struggle to get and maintain more than a limp excuse for an erection. And the muscles which perform the final act have undoubtedly weakened, so what Mummy used to call Sunday morning squirties has now become a disappointing dribble of no more than half a teaspoon. Certainly no more than one spoonful for Sissy to be fed after the anti-climax.  I've even been denied any pretence of half a climax of late, with Mummy getting rather expert at ruining the moment, leaving just the dribble with no feeling of satisfaction at all.

So with milking now being a necessary but such an unsatisfactory experience, the urge has disappeared, leaving me a chaste sissy that can concentrate on being an attentive and obedient maidservant during the day and an innocent and pure sissy baby at night. It is something I would not wish to change, even were I able to.
That’s really interesting, Celeste.

You may have read elsewhere of my enthusiasm to quell masculinity  as a whole (in a project - espoused principally by Rad Fem - that I see as being vital to the future of humanity.

I wonder if this technique might prove useful in converting some of the hardier males seeing as it would seem to dampen much of the hormonal aspect of masculinity.
(06-06-2020, 09:27 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 09:18 PM)SissyDana Wrote: my erections and releases (not orgasms) are strictly controlled, as they should be for all sissies.  my Wife/Mistress/Cuckoldress keeps me locked in chastity 24/7/365.  This prevents erections as the pain associated with them in chastity is enough to cause them to stop.  Releases are totally at Her discretion.  my last one, a sissygasm, was two months ago.  Usually the releases are about once every three months, i have gone as long as 5 months for punishment.  Mistress recognizes that 3 months is about as long as release should be postponed for prostate health.  i love the dichotomy of Her having multiple orgasms a day (sometimes by different men) and me receiving release 4 times a year.  i wish that i could never have any release!

That would certainly have made things easier, Dana. Unfortunately, petticoating is a whole different ballgame as it comes into direct contact with puberty. Besides, the risk of humiliation is a big part of that.

I am intrigued about your chastity though. Having maintained absolute freedom in this regard, I struggle to imagine even one day in chastity; I can only imagine that in three months you must suffer terribly from sexual frustration.
 Whole heartily second Sissy Celeste, i too have essentially a useless appendage, both me and my Mistress love that this has occurred.

As to when sissification occurs i can't speak to it being done younger, but trust me the humiliation is still strong at any age, i absolutely did NOT enjoy being shown off as a sissy to my sister and mother, and essentially all of Mistress's close friends.  The humiliation was tremendous.  Even worse is when others are allowed to spank me, i have to pull down my panties, raise my dress and bend over.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(06-07-2020, 10:33 PM)SissyDana Wrote: As to when sissification occurs i can't speak to it being done younger, but trust me the humiliation is still strong at any age, i absolutely did NOT enjoy being shown off as a sissy to my sister and mother, and essentially all of Mistress's close friends.  The humiliation was tremendous.  Even worse is when others are allowed to spank me, i have to pull down my panties, raise my dress and bend over.
Sadly, Mistress/Mummy prefers to keep our situation strictly to ourselves, so I have been spared the humiliation of exposure to others. It's a shame, as I believe it to be an intrinsic if not essential aspect of being a sissy. The acceptance of public exposure (and more, as you describe) as a normal part of life is a big step in the journey to complete sissydom.

Similarly, although I have made Mistress/Mummy aware that I would be comfortable with her seeking pleasure elsewhere, she will not entertain the idea. That too is regretful, since cuckolding would be another aspect of my sissy journey that I would welcome. Of course it is not for me to push Mistress into something she doesn't desire. But I would relish the prospect of wearing my frilliest sissy maid outfit and helping Mistress prepare for her visitor, and then kneeling demurely in her boudoir, hands cuffed behind my back as she is taken by her bull, before cleaning both up with my tongue. Or maybe lying in my nursery at night listening to their nocturnal activities until the early morning before falling into a deep slumber. For me, that would complete my sissy training.
(03-24-2017, 04:03 PM)Bill Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Jillian Wrote: I have read different opinions on this subject. While being Conditioned, Pettiecoated, should erections be ignored or forbidden? Should age be taken into consideration?

I was encouraged to have erections and was milked regularly . A  frustrated sissy is always tinking about their own pleasure rather than their wife or mistresses .
When properly conditioned a sissies orgasm can be achieved in a matter of seconds .
Forced chastity is just laziness in the part of the mistress according to my aunt .

One of the ways in which my wife enjoys exerting her authority and teasing me is not by forbidding or preventing me from having erections, but by encouraging and deliberately inducing them but then ignoring them. Often she gets me to wear tights and a leotard, or a tightly clinging dress, so that the bulge is embarrassingly obvious. She will tease me verbally until I am fully erect, and then ignore my erection until it subsides. I am not allowed to touch it. She will then repeat the cycle several times, teasing me to make me hard and then ignoring me until I go soft, teasing and ignoring, teasing and ignoring. It amuses her that she can easily induce a dozen separate erections, one after another, without touching me at all. My helpless arousal and frustration turn us both on, but she is the only one who gets to have an orgasm.
(06-08-2020, 12:45 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 10:33 PM)SissyDana Wrote: As to when sissification occurs i can't speak to it being done younger, but trust me the humiliation is still strong at any age, i absolutely did NOT enjoy being shown off as a sissy to my sister and mother, and essentially all of Mistress's close friends.  The humiliation was tremendous.  Even worse is when others are allowed to spank me, i have to pull down my panties, raise my dress and bend over.
Sadly, Mistress/Mummy prefers to keep our situation strictly to ourselves, so I have been spared the humiliation of exposure to others. It's a shame, as I believe it to be an intrinsic if not essential aspect of being a sissy. The acceptance of public exposure (and more, as you describe) as a normal part of life is a big step in the journey to complete sissydom.

Similarly, although I have made Mistress/Mummy aware that I would be comfortable with her seeking pleasure elsewhere, she will not entertain the idea. That too is regretful, since cuckolding would be another aspect of my sissy journey that I would welcome. Of course it is not for me to push Mistress into something she doesn't desire.  But I would relish the prospect of wearing my frilliest sissy maid outfit and helping Mistress prepare for her visitor, and then kneeling demurely in her boudoir, hands cuffed behind my back as she is taken by her bull, before cleaning both up with my tongue. Or maybe lying in my nursery at night listening to their nocturnal activities until the early morning before falling into a deep slumber.  For me, that would complete my sissy training.

I have quite similar unfulfilled desires, Celeste. My wife also prefers to keep our situation mostly to ourselves. I know she has told some of her friends that I am a cross-dresser, but I don’t think she has told any of them much more than that. I would love to be presented to some of them in my school uniform, ballet outfit or maid’s uniform to be teased, mocked and humiliated. My wife knows that the thought of such humiliation turns me on, and often uses it to tease me, but she isn’t (and may never be) ready for it to become a reality.

I would not want my wife to cuckold me with another man, and she would not entertain the idea either. But I would love her to seek pleasure with another woman. Like you, Celeste, I imagine myself dressed in my sissy maid’s uniform, helping my wife prepare, then greeting her visitor, perhaps warming them both up with my tongue, and then either being on hand to pass vibrators, dildoes, lube etc as required or being firmly tied up to witness my superiors’ pleasure.
(07-31-2020, 09:28 AM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I have quite similar unfulfilled desires, Celeste. My wife also prefers to keep our situation mostly to ourselves. I know she has told some of her friends that I am a cross-dresser, but I don’t think she has told any of them much more than that. I would love to be presented to some of them in my school uniform, ballet outfit or maid’s uniform to be teased, mocked and humiliated. My wife knows that the thought of such humiliation turns me on, and often uses it to tease me, but she isn’t (and may never be) ready for it to become a reality.
I guess the fact that she has told some close friends leaves some possibility. Perhaps as a start you could suggest that she has just one or two around and you serve coffee (or wine) dressed as a french maid. It doesn't need to go any further than that if the ladies don't wish it to, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind if it does. A few curtesies might encourage them to get a little deeper into the role play!
(07-31-2020, 03:33 PM)Sissy Celeste Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 09:28 AM)Bhuna71 Wrote: I have quite similar unfulfilled desires, Celeste. My wife also prefers to keep our situation mostly to ourselves. I know she has told some of her friends that I am a cross-dresser, but I don’t think she has told any of them much more than that. I would love to be presented to some of them in my school uniform, ballet outfit or maid’s uniform to be teased, mocked and humiliated. My wife knows that the thought of such humiliation turns me on, and often uses it to tease me, but she isn’t (and may never be) ready for it to become a reality.
I guess the fact that she has told some close friends leaves some possibility. Perhaps as a start you could suggest that she has just one or two around and you serve coffee (or wine) dressed as a french maid.  It doesn't need to go any further than that if the ladies don't wish it to, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind if it does.  A few curtesies might encourage them to get a little deeper into the role play!
It sounds like it is a work in progress. In reality, if she is indulging him at home and her friends know something of his disposition anyway, the step of linking the two together probably isn’t that far in the future.
Personally I prefer my sissy in chastity to reinforce her understanding that it is my property to use. If left unchecked leads to her masturbating  and thats not acceptable.