satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pettiecoating and Erection, Permitted, Forbidden?
I've been thinking about this topic a lot since this thread started.  You might say the answer means a lot to me since I've been caged this entire year so far.  Should a sissy be permitted to get "hard"?  Here's my thinking so far...

First, what is the purpose, nature's purpose shall we say, for the male organ to become erect?  The answer is obvious to me:  To engage is copulation!  Sperm, meet egg.  This is what real men do.

The thing is, I'm not a man; I'm a sissy.  The other thing that males do, including me, is basically self gratification.  I've done this a lot, and quite a lot since I began accepting and indulging my oft-denied desire to be feminine in every way I can.  My little clitty simply gets excited, often by a simple panty/bra set in my shopping bag.

However it happened, a combination of learning, training and discipline perhaps, I've learned that self indulgence interferes with the emergence of the real me.  And so, I've accepted a chastity cage as the only way I can avoid the erection that is counter to what I am.  I am weak.  Erections are for real men, not me.  When I get a little stiffy I can't help thinking of acting like a man, pretending to be one, engaging in sex with a real woman as I stroke what has become my sissy clitty.

So my answer is "No".  Sissies should not be permitted erections.  That is not saying that taking control of our libido should be immediate.  Looking back, I can say that supervised masturbation  is an effective tool in the early stages of petticoating.  I am ever so grateful to the women who taught me the joy of my gentle sustained emissions, while soft and flaccid and caged..  There were more than a few indecently stained panties on the way.

(04-16-2017, 08:55 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I've been thinking about this topic a lot since this thread started.  You might say the answer means a lot to me since I've been caged this entire year so far.  Should a sissy be permitted to get "hard"?  Here's my thinking so far...

First, what is the purpose, nature's purpose shall we say, for the male organ to become erect?  The answer is obvious to me:  To engage is copulation!  Sperm, meet egg.  This is what real men do.

The thing is, I'm not a man; I'm a sissy.  The other thing that males do, including me, is basically self gratification.  I've done this a lot, and quite a lot since I began accepting and indulging my oft-denied desire to be feminine in every way I can.  My little clitty simply gets excited, often by a simple panty/bra set in my shopping bag.

However it happened, a combination of learning, training and discipline perhaps, I've learned that self indulgence interferes with the emergence of the real me.  And so, I've accepted a chastity cage as the only way I can avoid the erection that is counter to what I am.  I am weak.  Erections are for real men, not me.  When I get a little stiffy I can't help thinking of acting like a man, pretending to be one, engaging in sex with a real woman as I stroke what has become my sissy clitty.

So my answer is "No".  Sissies should not be permitted erections.  That is not saying that taking control of our libido should be immediate.  Looking back, I can say that supervised masturbation  is an effective tool in the early stages of petticoating.  I am ever so grateful to the women who taught me the joy of my gentle sustained emissions, while soft and flaccid and caged..  There were more than a few indecently stained panties on the way.

Sissy Renee wrote, I can say that supervised masturbation is an effective tool in the early stages of petticoating.

As I have pointed out in some of my other post, I agree 100% that supervised masturbation in many ways can bring about a great deal of humiliation in a young boy being petticoated. Just the idea of a mother, sister, or aunt, ordering/telling you when to begin to masturbation, when to lower his panties, to turn towards them, and firmly told when he can reach his release, and not before. I also would recommend that before he masturbates, he is ordered to stand before his aunts vanity mirror, tented panties, be told what a naughty thing he is doing...and made to tell why his little clitoris is erect. Never is masturbation permitted alone, but supervised masturbation can be used as a carrot to enforce good behavior.
(04-16-2017, 08:55 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I've been thinking about this topic a lot since this thread started.  You might say the answer means a lot to me since I've been caged this entire year so far.  Should a sissy be permitted to get "hard"?  Here's my thinking so far...

Sissy Renee,

Your take on this is well thought and hard to argue...In the end, if we are not copulating and making babies, an erection and orgasms serve little purpose to the sissy other than self-pleasure.  Like you, I acknowledge that I am NOT a man, I am a sissy, and self pleasure is selfish and contradictory to a lifestyle of servitude and submission...being caged and knowing that we will NOT be having an orgasm allows us to concentrate on the things a sissy ought to have her mind on!
(04-17-2017, 09:46 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:

Sissy Renee,

Your take on this is well thought and hard to argue...In the end, if we are not copulating and making babies, an erection and orgasms serve little purpose to the sissy other than self-pleasure.  Like you, I acknowledge that I am NOT a man, I am a sissy, and self pleasure is selfish and contradictory to a lifestyle of servitude and submission...being caged and knowing that we will NOT be having an orgasm allows us to concentrate on the things a sissy ought to have her mind on!
So well said!  Mistress Brenda reminds me constantly that I am there for her pleasure and not for my own.  Playing with my clitty or otherwise having erections etc. are forbidden without her direct supervision or that of some other female that she designates.  Chastity is the best thing that can happen to a sissy because as you so elegantly put it "Not having an orgasm allows us to concentrate on those things a sissy ought to have her mind on!"
I am under a supervised masturbation regime in which my masturbation can only be done while being supervised by my wife or anyone she chooses. Any infraction will be punished by time in a cage, often for weeks at a time. It is a cruel cage and you can believe that I avoid any potential of an infraction. As my wife says, any sissy can be trained. I really enjoyed and agreed with what Sissy Renee, Sissy Jamieann, and dlittle6 wrote. We are all well trained sissies now.
While I agree that a sissy shouldn't really be allowed to masturbate on their own , that assumes that we're all supervised. Sadly, much as that would be heaven for many of us, in reality it's not the case.

But that's not to say we should masturbate as we feel.

Personally I find it thoroughly shameful to tent my panties. It comes from being punished as a child by being put into panties and girls' clothes by my mother. At first I found it terribly humiliating, but by the time I'd reached puberty I was actually starting to enjoy it.

Occasionally I'd tent my panties if I was wearing some very silky or lacy ones. If my mother ever caught me she'd make a big deal of asking me what on Earth I thought I was doing, and generally making me feel thoroughly ashamed of being excited in that way while wearing panties.

That kind of shame has always stuck with me. So while it doesn't happen very often now, if I do ever tent my panties it makes me really ashamed, and reminds me what a sissy I am.
(04-20-2017, 12:43 PM)Ali Wrote: While I agree that a sissy shouldn't really be allowed to masturbate on their own , that assumes that we're all supervised. Sadly, much as that would be heaven for many of us, in reality it's not the case.

But that's not to say we should masturbate as we feel.

Personally I find it thoroughly shameful to tent my panties. It comes from being punished as a child by being put into panties and girls' clothes by my mother. At first I found it terribly humiliating, but by the time I'd reached puberty I was actually starting to enjoy it.

Occasionally I'd tent my panties if I was wearing some very silky or lacy ones. If my mother ever caught me she'd make a big deal of asking me what on Earth I thought I was doing, and generally making me feel thoroughly ashamed of being excited in that way while wearing panties.

That kind of shame has always stuck with me. So while it doesn't happen very often now, if I do ever tent my panties it makes me really ashamed, and reminds me what a sissy I am.

Did the feelings of shame make the tenting go away or did it just add to it at the time .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Some questions and answers are so utterly ridiculous. Men and boys have erections and for centuries women have been jealously trying to control them.they are an unbreakable part of male privlidge you can't take away no matter what.

R.F. is a fantasy feminist
(03-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Jillian Wrote: I have read different opinions on this subject. While being Conditioned, Pettiecoated, should erections be ignored or forbidden? Should age be taken into consideration?
Speaking as someone underwent petticoating, I can certainly attest to the fact that they took some time to master.

The nappy and dress punishment wasn’t so bad as any unfortunate malfunction was largely hidden. Similarly, whilst it threatened to be a problem in my early high school days when attending school in my friend, Gabrielle’s uniform, the fact that I was wearing the uniform was embarrassment enough that the issue was never raised (that I can recall).

Secretary punishment on the other hand (particularly after my 18th birthday when I essentially had to ‚Äėpass‚Äô as a woman) was a whole different ball game; a ‚Äėtent‚Äô appearing in my pencil skirt would have made life very difficult and so I had to master the art of ‚Äėtucking‚Äô very early on.
my erections and releases (not orgasms) are strictly controlled, as they should be for all sissies.  my Wife/Mistress/Cuckoldress keeps me locked in chastity 24/7/365.  This prevents erections as the pain associated with them in chastity is enough to cause them to stop.  Releases are totally at Her discretion.  my last one, a sissygasm, was two months ago.  Usually the releases are about once every three months, i have gone as long as 5 months for punishment.  Mistress recognizes that 3 months is about as long as release should be postponed for prostate health.  i love the dichotomy of Her having multiple orgasms a day (sometimes by different men) and me receiving release 4 times a year.  i wish that i could never have any release!
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years