BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pettiecoating and Erection, Permitted, Forbidden?
(08-05-2020, 10:25 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Personally I prefer my sissy in chastity to reinforce her understanding that it is my property to use. If left unchecked leads to her masturbating  and thats not acceptable.

Very nicely put, it is important early on to establish rules like this so the sissy clearly understanding they are no longer male or have a say on how their birth defect is used.
(03-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Jillian Wrote: I have read different opinions on this subject. While being Conditioned, Pettiecoated, should erections be ignored or forbidden? Should age be taken into consideration?

As I have mentioned elsewhere, I am kept in a cock cage almost all the time so any erections I manage are "difficult".  Once released from my plastic prison, I am instantly erect as I am in uniform which is part of my fetish. 

I am encouraged to get hard as my wife also uses this as an indicator to gauge if something appeals or not.

For example, if she suggests a new task or wants to introduce a new toy which I find embarrassing, she just has to see how hard I get to know exactly what I think.  She calls it her personal lie detector.

She does however stack the deck as she will resort to underhand tactics and present her new thoughts while dressed to please.  The mere sight of her in a nurse uniform has me reaching for the sky instantly.  She is very cunning like that and has used this to get me to accept anything she says.  "What, you don't like the idea of going to the shops wearing a tabard, apron and rubber gloves?  That is not what your little stiffie is telling me..."  Of course, "lying" to her warrants further punishment.

So erections are encouraged when caged or not but I am not permitted to ejaculate until her express permission is given.
Always in strict uniform
(08-06-2020, 01:58 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Jillian Wrote: I have read different opinions on this subject. While being Conditioned, Pettiecoated, should erections be ignored or forbidden? Should age be taken into consideration?

As I have mentioned elsewhere, I am kept in a cock cage almost all the time so any erections I manage are "difficult".  Once released from my plastic prison, I am instantly erect as I am in uniform which is part of my fetish. 

I am encouraged to get hard as my wife also uses this as an indicator to gauge if something appeals or not.

For example, if she suggests a new task or wants to introduce a new toy which I find embarrassing, she just has to see how hard I get to know exactly what I think.  She calls it her personal lie detector.

She does however stack the deck as she will resort to underhand tactics and present her new thoughts while dressed to please.  The mere sight of her in a nurse uniform has me reaching for the sky instantly.  She is very cunning like that and has used this to get me to accept anything she says.  "What, you don't like the idea of going to the shops wearing a tabard, apron and rubber gloves?  That is not what your little stiffie is telling me..."  Of course, "lying" to her warrants further punishment.

So erections are encouraged when caged or not but I am not permitted to ejaculate until her express permission is given.

I don‚Äôt think I have heard it described in terms of being a ‚Äėpersonal lie detector‚Äô before but I can see where she‚Äôs coming from.

I suppose if there is any solace, the shops (and a good number of the customers) must be pretty used to your attire by now and probably came to their own conclusions some time since.  Big Grin
(08-06-2020, 07:04 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 01:58 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:

I don‚Äôt think I have heard it described in terms of being a ‚Äėpersonal lie detector‚Äô before but I can see where she‚Äôs coming from.

I suppose if there is any solace, the shops (and a good number of the customers) must be pretty used to your attire by now and probably came to their own conclusions some time since.  Big Grin

Thankfully I am not sent on errands in a pinny that often, the mere threat is enough.  I also try to use different shops, even driving out of town, if the humiliation is too great.

My wife delights in coming up with new ways of torturing me (figuratively, of course) and the lie test is just another example of how inventive she can be.
Always in strict uniform
It won’t even have registered on anyone’s radar if you are doing it rarely and in different locations (not that I think a penny necessarily would anyway).

It sounds like your wife knows how to push your buttons, though.
(08-07-2020, 02:16 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: It won’t even have registered on anyone’s radar if you are doing it rarely and in different locations (not that I think a penny necessarily would anyway).

It sounds like your wife knows how to push your buttons, though.

That is exactly right- to anyone else it is hardly a big deal seeing a man wear an apron to the shops yet to me doing just that has me in full on panic attacks wondering if they know about my shameful secrets.  That sense of shame is made worse on the rare occasion I also have to wear a tabard and/or rubber gloves.

My wife is extremely cunning and knows just the right about of agony to put me through.  Then again we have been together for over 35 years ago.   Smile
Always in strict uniform