BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pettiecoating and Erection, Permitted, Forbidden?

You have to have a tight control so the sissies never do this.
(03-28-2017, 01:04 PM)Brigitte Wrote: You have to have a tight control so the sissies never do this.

I was 15 when I discovered I like girls' pretty undies. You bet I did that...every time.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Certainly as a sissy, I know my clitty and my orgasms belong to my Superior, and She alone determines when/if I'm permitted release.  That said, my Wife has never restricted my erections...She's well aware that these are often involuntary, and having an erection and fondling it are entirely different things (the fondling is forbidden).

I have had periods of enforced chastity (in a device) and of course these serve the purpose of restricting/discouraging erections if that is the Superior's desire.

One other point...just for discussion...a hard worked, busy sissy/maid will have little time to think of naughty thoughts as she's kept busy cleaning, washing, vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing, ironing, preparing and cooking meals, polishing...the list goes on!

Obediently,

sissy jamieanne
(03-26-2017, 09:26 PM)Jillian Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 04:41 PM)Brigitte Wrote: A sissy should never manage his choices and more embarrassment is, unless he lives alone. His mother, sisters and wife or partner, either physically or by the Network, is the one who must decide on that. She should never be the owner of her small clitoris.

I would think his mother would be the logical choice. What is meant by the Network?

(03-24-2017, 04:42 PM)Bill Wrote: I had no urge to materbate at all . With conditioning i would respond whether i had the need or not . Being milked was not by my choice or need at anytime . It was done as part of my controll . The fact that i could be controlled at such a basic level was a big plus for them and orgasm was more of a chore fore me as it happened very regularly . At their whim .

Bill, so in your case, you were never made to wait for your release, or be locked.....your saying it became difficult for you to have a release, because it was done as part of my control. Who was your controller?

Usually my cousin or my aunt . Later on girlfriends carerers and others .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(04-14-2017, 11:58 AM)Bill Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 04:41 PM)Brigitte Wrote: A sissy should never manage his choices and more embarrassment is, unless he lives alone. His mother, sisters and wife or partner, either physically or by the Network, is the one who must decide on that. She should never be the owner of her small clitoris.

I would think his mother would be the logical choice. What is meant by the Network?

(03-24-2017, 04:42 PM)Bill Wrote: I had no urge to materbate at all . With conditioning i would respond whether i had the need or not . Being milked was not by my choice or need at anytime . It was done as part of my controll . The fact that i could be controlled at such a basic level was a big plus for them and orgasm was more of a chore fore me as it happened very regularly . At their whim .

Bill, so in your case, you were never made to wait for your release, or be locked.....your saying it became difficult for you to have a release, because it was done as part of my control. Who was your controller?

Was your aunt actually involved in your release? To me, that would be the ultimate in  humiliation, having your aunt decide when you could release.
(04-14-2017, 05:05 PM)Jillian Wrote:

Was your aunt actually involved in your release? To me, that would be the ultimate in  humiliation, having your aunt decide when you could release.

Yes always . I was never allowed or even had the urge to masturbate as i was masturbated or milked regularly and had no reason to .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nancy Edwina is never allowed an erection and any attempts at masturbation are punished in a severe manner. I would suggest this should be the norm for all petticoated males.
(04-14-2017, 06:40 PM)Gemma Wrote: Nancy Edwina is never allowed an erection and any attempts at masturbation are punished in a severe manner.  I would suggest this should be the norm for all petticoated males.

Certainly Your methods of discipline with Nancy Edwina are quite strict and severe, Ma'am...and I understand she is suffering a "long term punishment" for her previous offenses, so undoubtedly she deserves nothing  less than severe treatment.  That said, Your treatment of Nancy Edwina would not be out of line for all of us sissies...certainly there would be little lapse in appropriate behavior and little chance to forget our place in the order of things.  As always, thank You for Your wise input and sharing, Ma'am.

Most respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(04-14-2017, 05:47 PM)Bill Wrote:

Yes always . I was never allowed or even had the urge to masturbate as i was masturbated or milked regularly and had no reason to .

Bill, I would imagine it was very difficult to conform to your aunts release schedule when you were a teen. Did she have a set schedule, or did it just happen whenever she felt you needed a release? Do you remember where your releases took place, her bed room, or other location? Were you in panties, when your aunt began your release? Was your release slow or done quickly?
(04-16-2017, 02:06 PM)Jillian Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 05:47 PM)Bill Wrote:
(03-26-2017, 09:26 PM)Jillian Wrote: I would think his mother would be the logical choice. What is meant by the Network?

Bill, I would imagine it was very difficult to conform to your aunts release schedule when you were a teen. Did she have a set schedule, or did it just happen whenever she felt you needed a release? Do you remember where your releases took place, her bed room, or other location? Were you in panties, when your aunt began your release? Was your release slow or done quickly?

Every nappy change or if she thought i was getting out of control . Mostly on the changing table or where ever i happened to be at the time .