BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pettiecoating and Erection, Permitted, Forbidden?
I have read different opinions on this subject. While being Conditioned, Pettiecoated, should erections be ignored or forbidden? Should age be taken into consideration?
(03-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Jillian Wrote: I have read different opinions on this subject. While being Conditioned, Pettiecoated, should erections be ignored or forbidden? Should age be taken into consideration?

I was encouraged to have erections and was milked regularly . A frustrated sissy is always tinking about their own pleasure rather than their wife or mistresses .
When properly conditioned a sissies orgasm can be achieved in a matter of seconds .
Forced chastity is just laziness in the part of the mistress according to my aunt .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(03-24-2017, 04:03 PM)Bill Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:50 PM)Jillian Wrote: I have read different opinions on this subject. While being Conditioned, Pettiecoated, should erections be ignored or forbidden? Should age be taken into consideration?

I was encouraged to have erections and was milked regularly . A  frustrated sissy is always tinking about their own pleasure rather than their wife or mistresses .
When properly conditioned a sissies orgasm can be achieved in a matter of seconds .
Forced chastity is just laziness in the part of the mistress according to my aunt .
Bill, were you permitted to milk yourself, or was that left to someone else? Left to someone else I would think, would only be adding to the sissy's excitement. I would imagine if milking was done because of serve need, would be quite different if done for pleasure. Again in my opinion, it is quite different for someone of adult age, then for someone not yet reaching that age.
A sissy should never manage his choices and more embarrassment is, unless he lives alone. His mother, sisters and wife or partner, either physically or by the Network, is the one who must decide on that. She should never be the owner of her small clitoris.
I had no urge to materbate at all . With conditioning i would respond whether i had the need or not . Being milked was not by my choice or need at anytime . It was done as part of my controll . The fact that i could be controlled at such a basic level was a big plus for them and orgasm was more of a chore fore me as it happened very regularly . At their whim .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
It's been a dozen years since I admitted my sissy ways.  To be honest, my relationship with my first online Mistress was mainly a wank-fest, but she knew what she was doing.  With loving patience Mistress took control of my sexuality until I realized how much better it was to cede all intimate behavior to her desires.
Definitely, sissies should never be permitted release without permission. The female master should have complete control with the goal of slowly reducing the "treat" until the sissy can no longer release.

RF
(03-24-2017, 08:27 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Definitely, sissies should never be permitted release without permission. The female master should have complete control with the goal of slowly reducing the "treat" until the sissy can no longer release.

RF

RF, is it ever permissible for the female master to assist in the treat?
I always had erections when I was dressed, but my isolated upbringing meant I had no idea about why or what they were for, and as they were to a large part ignored by my aunt I spent most of my time in a constant state of arousal without knowing what to do about it. The only thing I did know is that for whatever reason, being like that, and worse still being seen like that, caused me a great deal of, shame, humiliation and embarassment. The other problem I had was I had a very tight foreskin as a boy, even soft I couldn't retract it, and that meant that it never got cleaned under there, and so got rather smelly. My aunt soon noticed this, and began a regime which at first involved careful stretching, and once it had stretched enough to be pulled back when I was soft, she would retract it and clean me, normally saying how disgusting and dirty I was. Unfortunately her manipulations used to give me an erection, and that would often lead to me cumming. Getting the foreskin back over the glans was impossible while I was erect, so I had a painful wait until she could bring it back over. I couldn't do it even when I was soft, but she always managed it, but she always knew if I'd be playing with myself down ther if the foreskin was rolled back. Cumming in front of her was the most humiliating thing of all, and yet over time I got to really enjoy that feeling. None of the things she did to me were sexually motivated, in fact the condition was so severe that if she hadn't done what she did I would have real problems by now. Even though it is still tight it is manageable, and it's not her fault if it made me cum, and not mine either really, as I didn't know what was happening.
(03-24-2017, 04:41 PM)Brigitte Wrote: A sissy should never manage his choices and more embarrassment is, unless he lives alone. His mother, sisters and wife or partner, either physically or by the Network, is the one who must decide on that. She should never be the owner of her small clitoris.

I would think his mother would be the logical choice. What is meant by the Network?

(03-24-2017, 04:42 PM)Bill Wrote: I had no urge to materbate at all . With conditioning i would respond whether i had the need or not . Being milked was not by my choice or need at anytime . It was done as part of my controll . The fact that i could be controlled at such a basic level was a big plus for them and orgasm was more of a chore fore me as it happened very regularly . At their whim .

Bill, so in your case, you were never made to wait for your release, or be locked.....your saying it became difficult for you to have a release, because it was done as part of my control. Who was your controller?