Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frilly panties
(04-30-2017, 01:43 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 02:56 PM)Ali Wrote: The boy had been naughty again, and his punishment was to be dressed as a girl.

He will soon learn that dressing up pretty is a reward and not a punishment.

RF

That did actually happen to me. Initially it was a punishment that my mother imposed upon me as a child - she made me wear a pair of my little sister's knickers for a day, then later extended that to one of her skirts as well. From there I ended up bringing dressed as a girl or even a baby. 

For years I hated the humiliation of it, but as a teenager I started to actually enjoy dressing in pretty skirts and dresses. Now I love it.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(04-30-2017, 01:43 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 02:56 PM)Ali Wrote: The boy had been naughty again, and his punishment was to be dressed as a girl.

He will soon learn that dressing up pretty is a reward and not a punishment.

RF
When i was young i loved wearing my dresses . It made me feel strong and involved with my female relatives . I loved the attention i got . Being told you are lovely and beautiful go a long way in helping a princess accept and even demand her new role as a lovely litte girl . One example as to the power of being petticoated when young was one christmas i was given a pair of boys grey knee socks . I took a hissy fit and went in a huff because they were ugly boys things .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel