Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frilly panties
The boy had been naughty again, and his punishment was to be dressed as a girl.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(03-24-2017, 02:56 PM)Ali Wrote: The boy had been naughty again, and his punishment was to be dressed as a girl.
Which panties would the boy have to wear Ali ? Which one of these ones would you like to see on him .

(04-20-2017, 01:21 PM)Bill Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 02:56 PM)Ali Wrote: The boy had been naughty again, and his punishment was to be dressed as a girl.
Which panties would the boy have to wear Ali ? Which one of these ones would you like to see on him .

Or these ones ?

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Well, they're all absolutely darling! If it were me I'd choose pair #6. Exquisitely humiliating for a boy to be put into.
(04-20-2017, 01:33 PM)Ali Wrote: Well, they're all absolutely darling! If it were me I'd choose pair #6. Exquisitely humiliating for a boy to be put into.
These are plastic lined and perfect for those little wet spots or sticky accidents . They will also fit over a nappy .

Or these ones ?

I would want to wear each one of those panties.  I would be in heaven.
(04-20-2017, 08:14 PM)pantielover Wrote:

Or these ones ?

I would want to wear each one of those panties.  I would be in heaven.
I'm glad you like them . These are just some of the panties i wear over my nappies every day .

All the pretties have merits - best would be the one that would be the LOUDEST making all that much more noise.
Fully announcing the sissy's comings and goings.

The colors should be made to be seen for going any short short mini-skirt or baby doll dress !

Everywhere to run and hide but not going to be quiet about it.

Oh did anyone mention about wearing and using diapers - YES they did - imagine the humiliation to the nth degree !
The sissy could be playing a different tune if little jingle sleigh bells were attached !
Loud crinkly baby panties are SO humiliating, aren't they? Even with lots of layers of petticoats under your dress it's still pretty obvious if you have a nappy on, but loud crinkly baby knickers remove all doubt.