Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Come Down Hard on Domestic Abusers and Stalkers
(09-08-2016, 05:38 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote: Retaliation against rape victims in the military: victims were 12 times more likely to be retaliated against than to see their attackers brought to justice.

Rape against anyone is an evil thing. I would suggest we find ways to stop things like this from happening, especially since victims span both biological sexes.

Quote:
(09-07-2016, 06:29 PM)Richardto Wrote: So what do we do about the women who are abusing men?

http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-...ner-abuse/

This study equates the woman who calls her husband a loser with the husband who shoots his wife. Both are equally abusers. Notice that they give no separate figures for the use of guns.

The first line states that over 40% of victims of severe physical abuse are men. That's a significant percentage that should not be ignored, and is indicating that the women are not just calling their husband a loser, but instead subjecting them to violence.
It Britain there has been a 75% increase in complaints about domestic abuse. Who made these complaints well men. Granted the level of abuse has possibly not gone up it is just that people have the courage to come forward. It is a fact that men tend to find it more difficult to come forward then woman.

Abuse is wrong no matter who it is aimed at. I was always taught when growing up that anyone abusing anyone else is a coward and a bully. Gender does not come into it. Also I might add abuse can come in many forms, sometimes starting with the best of intentions.
I have always believed that a feminized male and especially one who has been out dressed as a woman has far more respect for women and a better understanding of what they must cope with in everyday life. As a male I have never feared parking in poorly lit areas or underground parking lots or just walking through alley ways in the rougher part of town. As men we are supposed to be fearless. When I have been out dressed it is very different, as much as I enjoyed being percieved as a woman on the rare instances that I had not been noticed as a cross dresser I also knew I could be a target. I learned to be careful of my surroundings at all times, keep my car keys ready as I approach my car and always fearful of being attacked for being a sissy.

Most men have a big problem with their macho masculine image and that needs to change. I have said this before but if men had to spend a day in public as a woman the world would be a better place. I agree with Radical Feminist, get boys into petticoats and dresses early in life to take that nasty edge of the superiority they feel they are entitled too.
(12-18-2016, 05:03 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: I have always believed that a feminized male and especially one who has been out dressed as a woman has far more respect for women and a better understanding of what they must cope with in everyday life. As a male I have never feared parking in poorly lit areas or underground parking lots or just walking through alley ways in the rougher part of town. As men we are supposed to be fearless. When I have been out dressed it is very different, as much as I enjoyed being percieved as a woman on the rare instances that I had not been noticed as a cross dresser I also knew I could be a target. I learned to be careful of my surroundings at all times, keep my car keys ready as I approach my car and always fearful of being attacted for being a sissy.

Most men have a big problem with their macho masculine image and that needs to change. I have said this before but if men had to spend a day in public as a woman the world would be a better place. I agree with Radical Feminist, get boys into petticoats and dresses early in life to take that nasty edge of the superiority they feel they are entitled too.
========================================
The world is a mess, so sad but true.  About all that can be done is to carve out spaces like this Board.  Hopefully folks can find some local places to go to and live free, so to speak.  MM