ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest tiny with utethra insert
The small white cylinder is the lock.
(06-28-2017, 03:57 PM)Silymaid Wrote: Sissy clit envy here.....yours is lots bigger than mine!!

Yes I agree, but also I feel the device is too big! I'm also locked into a super short stainless steel device with quite a long insert.

I've now had it locked on since beginning of February. Initially I was removing to clean insert fairly frequently - but now I guess I'm up to about once every three weeks. There is a build up of calcium deposits on the inside of the insert. I find a cotton bud works great.

What I've found though after I've taken off for cleaning I have a strong urge to quickly lock it back on. I think I have become so used to it that it feels strange to be out of it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-29-2018, 07:02 AM)subby069 Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 03:57 PM)Silymaid Wrote: Sissy clit envy here.....yours is lots bigger than mine!!

Yes I agree, but also I feel the device is too big! I'm also locked into a super short stainless steel device with quite a long insert.

I've now had it locked on since beginning of February. Initially I was removing to clean insert fairly frequently - but now I guess I'm up to about once every three weeks. There is a build up of calcium deposits on the inside of the insert. I find a cotton bud works great.

What I've found though after I've taken off for cleaning I have a strong urge to quickly lock it back on. I think I have become so used to it that it feels strange to be out of it!
With that type of chastity device there is not 1 millimeter of play room and with the urethra insert no escape possible !
Interesting does the insert spray the urine out or stream it ?
If a spray then a sit down trip on the porcelain throne will be required or comfy diapers.
In doing the routine cleaning maintenance does the ring remain in place with the small tubular penis chamber being the only removable part ?
When wearing tight fitting pants bet that small metal chastity device presents a cute camel toe of sorts !
[quote pid='17102' dateline='1538206830']
Yes agree Babylock not much room, but I'm not very big. With the original urethral tube I was able to extract myself, but I stopped for a longer tube. Now although I can push the device forward quite a bit and pull my flaccid penis I cannot get the device without unlocking it.

Yes when cleaning device - I'm normally in the bath I unlock it but leave the ring in place. I remove the top part that secures the urethral tube, remove both ends in order to push cotton bud. I also use a piercing enlarger ring to scrape out calcium deposits that have attached to both of the steel ends. This is the one drawback of this type of device!

Securing using a PA ring not an option for me since the PA piercing I had migrated, as did a Frenum piercing. So only other option would be an Appalang piercing (through the head of the penis)!

I am looking at getting a similar device - but with a spiked ring, I'm thinking this should curtail erections (internal)
that I get usually early in the morning!

Peeing - normally 99% of the time I sit down to pee. It's just easier and less messy. However when I've been desperate to wee on a long car journey I have managed to pee normally (well almost) whilst standing, but I do have to hold my package away from me, as although most comes through the tube - surplus comes around it and drips down!

(09-29-2018, 07:02 AM)subby069 Wrote:

Babylock wrote:
With that type of chastity device there is not 1 millimeter of play room and with the urethra insert no escape possible

Interesting does the insert spray the urine out or stream it ?
If a spray then a sit down trip on the porcelain throne will be required or comfy diapers.
In doing the routine cleaning maintenance does the ring remain in place with the small tubular penis chamber being the only removable part ?
When wearing tight fitting pants bet that small metal chastity device presents a cute camel toe of sorts !
[/quote]
(09-29-2018, 07:02 AM)subby069 Wrote: Yes I agree, but also I feel the device is too big! I'm also locked into a super short stainless steel device with quite a long insert.

The cage I'm in is the smallest Daddy could find 'cos um, I'm only like 1" when soft. It doesn't have an insert but um, I know I can't get out of it, I've tried!

And because there's no insert it means that either I have to sit down to go wee, or, more often, I'm in nappies, with extra stuffer at the front.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-30-2018, 11:02 AM)wailer Wrote:
(09-29-2018, 07:02 AM)subby069 Wrote: Yes I agree, but also I feel the device is too big! I'm also locked into a super short stainless steel device with quite a long insert.

The cage I'm in is the smallest Daddy could find 'cos um, I'm only like 1" when soft. It doesn't have an insert but um, I know I can't get out of it, I've tried!

And because there's no insert it means that either I have to sit down to go wee, or, more often, I'm in nappies, with extra stuffer at the front.

So with this small cage and without the urethra insert peeing would be like a soaker garden hose - spraying all over the place - so best be sitting
on the porcelain throne or wearing ample frontal diaper coverage.
Would be something to see the small cage device wearing tight fitting pants - a sort of metallic male camel toe.
(06-28-2017, 03:34 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Here's a pic of my own urethra chastity device (unfortunately, it doesn't show the insert). The perfect choice for stubborn sissy masturbators;

[Image: 5e8wvw8v3cu85uw4g.jpg]
What an adorable photo. Totally sissy, totally baby, smooth pretty legs and short little baby nighty. And, of course a perfect little pink clitty cage to prevent nasty madturbating.
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(10-01-2018, 07:19 AM)kerri Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 03:34 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Here's a pic of my own urethra chastity device (unfortunately, it doesn't show the insert). The perfect choice for stubborn sissy masturbators;

What an adorable photo. Totally sissy, totally baby, smooth pretty legs and short little baby nighty. And, of course a perfect little pink clitty cage to prevent nasty madturbating.

Very cute sissy boi……..!    Tell me what is the reason and purpose of the urethra penetration?
(10-06-2018, 02:35 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 07:19 AM)kerri Wrote:

Very cute sissy boi……..!    Tell me what is the reason and purpose of the urethra penetration?

Bobby is totally and utterly submissive and babified by his wife/mommy and he does what She tells him Miss. i suspect She has the answers, Bobby just does as he is told.
Update - so some 17 months on & I'm still locked in my SSCD (Super-short Chastity Device) - I now normally unlock it appropriately once a month to clean it thoroughly!