ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest tiny with utethra insert

Very comfortable and very secure having the insert go up inside me.....weeing no problem and no erections possible....

Looks like my sex life has been solved...And taken from me good and proper...
(03-23-2017, 09:51 PM)Silymaid Wrote: Very comfortable and very secure having the insert go up inside me.....weeing no problem and no erections possible....

Looks like my sex life has been solved...And taken from me good and proper...
You will have to learn to appreciate an anal orgasm and milking from your Mistress or wife now .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(03-23-2017, 10:42 PM)mellonman Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 10:12 PM)Cuenta Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 09:51 PM)Silymaid Wrote: muy cómoda y muy segura con el inserto ir dentro de mí ..... weeing ningún problema y no hay erecciones posible ....

Parece que mi vida sexual ha sido resuelto ... Y arrebatado buena y adecuada ...
Tendrá que aprender a apreciar un orgasmo anal y ordeño de su señora o esposa.
=======================================
Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para publicar esas fotos de usted. Esa pequeña "se parece a una bonita pieza de ingeniería de tamaño --minimal con máxima effect-- muy fresco.
MM

Very good, if you use it 24/7, you will get a reduction of your clitoris to a minimum normal size, and you will learn when you are milked by the prostate.
Now that's a proper device, totally in love with it.
that looks like an excellent way of solving some masterbation problems.
yeap markuk....no chance to play with my little sissy clit...

[attachment=736 Wrote:Silymaid pid='7324' dateline='1498605126']     yeap markuk....no chance to play with my little sissy clit...
(06-27-2017, 11:12 PM)Silymaid Wrote: yeap markuk....no chance to play with my little sissy clit...

That's very reassuring.  I might have to think about getting something similar for my sissy boy.
Here's a pic of my own urethra chastity device (unfortunately, it doesn't show the insert). The perfect choice for stubborn sissy masturbators;

[Image: 5e8wvw8v3cu85uw4g.jpg]
Sissy clit envy here.....yours is lots bigger than mine!!
(06-28-2017, 03:34 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Here's a pic of my own urethra chastity device (unfortunately, it doesn't show the insert). The perfect choice for stubborn sissy masturbators;

[Image: 5e8wvw8v3cu85uw4g.jpg]
Doesn't look like its locked was your Mummy just changing you? I think steel is better though, stainless of course