ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appologies
Hello, friends. I have not been contributing, nor commenting on posts for awhile. This is because in recent weeks i have had a major clinical depressive episode, as well as a heart attack, among other things. I hope to once again become an active participant to this wonderful site as and when my health improves. Hugs and sissy kisses to all.
Heart kerri Heart
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(03-22-2017, 11:04 PM)kerri Wrote: Hello, friends. I have not been contributing, nor commenting on posts for awhile. This is because in recent weeks i have had a major clinical depressive episode, as well as a heart attack, among other things. I hope to once again become an active participant to this wonderful site as and when my health improves. Hugs and sissy kisses to all.
Heart kerri Heart

Don't worry about it . Relax and just catch up with things .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Best wishes in your recovery Kerri. Just take your time. All the time you need. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
No apology necessary. Glad to have you back and hope you're getting better.

Hugs
Jennifer
Glad you're back and hope things are turning for the better for you!

I am your neighbor (well, I see you are in North Carolina- I am immediately to your north!)

In curls
Kimmi
(03-23-2017, 08:42 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Glad you're back and hope things are turning for the better for you!

I am your neighbor (well, I see you are in North Carolina- I am immediately to your north!)

In curls
Kimmi

Then you must be in Virginia! Chilly here today, but the dogwood in my backyard is about to bloom  Smile
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry