ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utopia
I am a sissy. I was born a sissy, I will always be a sissy. 

When I started dressing seriously as a little girl around 10 years ago it was a true awakening, this was how I wanted to dress, how I wanted to be, not just once in a while, but every single day, every single second. In a way this release of emotions was coupled with the knowledge that I could never be totally free, I could never allow others to see the real me.
Yet the more I dressed, the more I played with dollies, the more in-tune I became with that little girl inside me. There was now a need to dress, a need to express, more than a simple desire. For me little girl clothes are 100% more natural to wear than mens, they feel comfortable and I am happier in them. I identify with the little girl world, love all aspects about it and want to live it so much.
My whole life I have been in awe of women, the world of women. I am extremely submissive in nature and have long felt safe with women and scared of most men. My dreams are littered with thoughts of a woman led world, how different it would be, how vibrant, expressive, a world without needless aggression but more a world of true liberty.
Petticoating fascinates me, obviously for a sissy petticoating would seem a blessing rather than a punishment but in a way it can be more a punishment than initially perceived. A  lot of sissies try hard not to be seen as sissies, often more than a 'regular' boy. If a sissy is forcibly dressed as a girl, then there is this inner conflict of joy and to a degree shame. The sissy tries harder to not allow the joy to be seen, so can feel trapped in the clothes they desire so much because they feel they cannot express it. I know I ached as boy to be petticoated, yet I know I would have dreaded it equally. In a world where society still dictates how each gender should be, the sissy is still not allowed to be themselves.
Feminization for me is real commitment in breaking through the society barriers and thus allowing sissiness to shine. It needs to be guided, nurtured and that comes from the feminine strength woman can provide. In the right hands I could allow myself to be truly feminized so that the world would see me, the real me.
To be petticoated, fully petticoated, brings out my deepest set yearnings. I want to surrender to it, allow the constraints of 'manhood' to be stripped away and let my own femininity burst out. I dream of a utopia where women rule the world in divine majesty, where sissies can simply be sissies. I am not ashamed to say I worship women, not ashamed to want to surrender myself to them, to sit womankind on a pedestal high above man. I am not ashamed too that I want to live as a little girl, however impossible that would be, I can only submit to the sissy I am, to that little girl inside me who just wants to be validated.

No matter the clothing I am always a sissy.
Beautifully expressed. A world where women rule and men are allowed to be their true sissy selves is a Utopia that would be a very welcome change and superior to any culture ever existing on earth.
Samantha, My mom asked me multiple times to dress as a girl for Halloween. As much as I wanted that, I always resisted, knowing that everyone would see how much I loved being a girl. I wish I had said yes. Perhaps even more so, I wish my mom had said, "Young lady, you don't have a choice. You're going out as a pretty little miss."
loved your Samantha story, I think you know your place in the world, I wish there were many more sissy men like you.
(03-22-2017, 05:40 AM)Lssy Wrote: Beautifully expressed. A world where women rule and men are allowed to be their true sissy selves is a Utopia that would be a very welcome change and superior to any culture ever existing on earth.

Thank you for your kind words x

(03-23-2017, 08:48 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Samantha, My mom asked me multiple times to dress as a girl for Halloween. As much as I wanted that, I always resisted, knowing that everyone would see how much I loved being a girl. I wish I had said yes.  Perhaps even more so, I wish my mom had said, "Young lady, you don't have a choice. You're going out as a pretty little miss."
What a different life that could have been for you my dear friend x

(03-23-2017, 02:15 PM)Brigitte Wrote: loved your Samantha story, I think you know your place in the world, I wish there were many more sissy men like you.

Thank you Brigitte, your reply means a lot to me. I accept my place in the world as the sissy I am x