Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
Hi!

It's nice to meet you all! I was so interested in the discussions on here I just felt compelled to join! My name is Ben and ever since I was little I've loved pretty frilly dresses and obeying strong dominant women. I've used to watch old fantasy movies and dream of a role-reversed situation for me where I'm the pretty princess in the flowing gown and a strong woman in a suit of armor saves me from some peril and carries me away. I have yet to find that knight but it is heartwarming to see many other people with similar dreams. Smile

Of course I do enjoy a good bit of humiliation at the hands of my female superiors too. My cheeks turn pink very easily and nothing makes me happier to have a woman point of that I'm blushing, hence my username  Blush

Anyway I'm very excited to meet you all! The future is female and I can't wait!

Kisses!
Ben
Hello BlushyBen.
Welcome to the community. Your description of being a male princess rescued by a strong female knight in shining armor, reminded me of a an illustration by the brilliant role reversal artist Jamie Vesta:
[Image: his_knight_in_shining_armour_by_eves_rib-d6v1hl8.jpg]
Hello Blushy Ben, welcome to the community. This is an awesome forum, looking forward to getting to know you.
Hi BlushyBen, Welcome! You're with friends and by no means alone in your fantasies and desires. I knew I belonged in petticoats and party dresses from the time I was five. I also wanted a girl to share all this with me.

Please share more and enjoy your time here.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(03-21-2017, 02:19 AM)Lssy Wrote: Hello BlushyBen.
Welcome to the community. Your description of being a male princess rescued by a strong female knight in shining armor, reminded me of a an illustration by the brilliant role reversal artist Jamie Vesta:
[Image: his_knight_in_shining_armour_by_eves_rib-d6v1hl8.jpg]

I love Jamie Vesta's work Lssy! Thanks for sharing it and for the warm welcome everyone! I can't wait to get to know everyone!
just saying hi again from sissy bernice broedriek , im from cardiff in the uk .
i  know im a sissy girl as i shed tears during tv romance programmes, i love to watch womans
programmes for woman to buy makeup, lingerie , shoes and pretty ladies clothes , i only read womans
magazines , only vote for woman to be in power , love to wear my sissy things , and serve my
mother and her friends as a maid , as its how my mother taught me , and glad for all to know
what a sissy i am . drop me a line anytime