Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The armpit going

On the hot summer days, you do not feel like a massage at all, just the opposite in winter. But in those days when the sweat runs all over your body the most relaxing and refreshing is a good sheet of armpits. It refreshes me tremendously to feel when the saliva, which has replaced the sweat, is dried creating a pleasant sensation of freshness.
(03-19-2017, 03:17 PM)Brigitte Wrote: On the hot summer days, you do not feel like a massage at all, just the opposite in winter. But in those days when the sweat runs all over your body the most relaxing and refreshing is a good sheet of armpits. It refreshes me tremendously to feel when the saliva, which has replaced the sweat, is dried creating a pleasant sensation of freshness.

Not quite sure what to think about this, but strangely erotic, but also such a submissive act for the sissy ...  Do you get your sissies to perform this on other areas?
(03-20-2017, 10:46 PM)Silymaid Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 03:17 PM)Brigitte Wrote: On the hot summer days, you do not feel like a massage at all, just the opposite in winter. But in those days when the sweat runs all over your body the most relaxing and refreshing is a good sheet of armpits. It refreshes me tremendously to feel when the saliva, which has replaced the sweat, is dried creating a pleasant sensation of freshness.

Not quite sure what to think about this, but strangely erotic, but also such a submissive act for the sissy ...  Do you get your sissies to perform this on other areas?

Of course, the sissies should please her mistress.
(03-21-2017, 06:40 AM)Brigitte Wrote:
(03-20-2017, 10:46 PM)Silymaid Wrote:

Of course, the sissies should please her mistress.

Well Brigitte I have to say this is where sissies learn their true purpose and accept what they have become.