BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punitive ironing punishmentslnd down so cannot gaze around.
Well, your Wife is very creative and if she thinks this is what's best for you, it probably is.

I just hope my girlfriend never gets the idea, I'm pretty sure it would appeall to her as well.
(06-26-2016, 06:14 PM)Diapered Luke Wrote: Well, your Wife is very creative and if she thinks this is what's best for you, it probably is.

I just hope my girlfriend never gets the idea, I'm pretty sure it would appeall to her as well.

You have no idea just how creative she can be/is.  After 35 years together she can still surprise me with new kinds of punishments and she is always keeping me on my toes.

As to be "best for me" I am not too sure.  I have always had a fondness for rubber (perhaps it is because rubber gloves go hand in hand  Wink with uniforms and my fetish for women's work wear) and my wife likes to indulge me in my passions, but all day long on numerous layers of rubber is challenging.  It is worse when she adds PVC sleeve protectors into the mix- they go on in between gloves and can be long enough to reach up to my shoulders.  Very hot and cumbersome.

I have found it is a good idea to add plenty of moisturiser into the first pair of rubber gloves, by the way.  It keeps the hands cooler and helps with the skin drying out.

As to your girlfriend suggesting the idea, I am sure she would love to impose this burden onto you- best hope she never visits the forum...
Always in strict uniform
I can only imagine how challenging it is. I already squirm and beg if I have to wear one of my plastic tops with sleeves to bed. I don't know what would happen if I was forced to cover myself completely, like you ...tears would definitely flow.

But covering up is a sign of modesty and submission too. And it makes your more accepting of your status, at least that's what it does for me and what I'm being taught.
(06-27-2016, 03:52 PM)Diapered Luke Wrote: I can only imagine how challenging it is. I already squirm and beg if I have to wear one of my plastic tops with sleeves to bed. I don't know what would happen if I was forced to cover myself completely, like you ...tears would definitely flow.

But covering up is a sign of modesty and submission too. And it makes your more accepting of your status, at least that's what it does for me and what I'm being taught.

Tears will never work and only invoke a punishment for acting up.  Ditto begging, it just brings out a gag, which is already an oft featured item of discipline.  But you are right, to be covered most of the time is challenging but well worth the effort as it pleases my wife and when she is happy, she will make me happy.  

It is not just a sign of submission but sheer obedience and wishing to please my Mistress.

Plastic tops to bed are also uncomfortable as they will warm up and you will begin to perspire.  However, your being uncomfortable is of no consequence as you do this for your girlfriend and what she demands, goes.   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform