satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resized my bra at last
Thumbs Up 
Over a year ago, I bought a beautiful, lacy light blue bra in a B cup. As I suspected, the cups were too large.

I bought matching blue thread and put it in a plastic bag with my bra and forgot about sewing it. Then my blue down comforter ripped and feathers flew. I remembered the blue bra and thread and got out my sewing machine. I now will snuggle under my comforter with my comfortable bra that has a bit of extra padding from the folded and sewn cups.

Hey, my little boobies need all the help they can get. Wink
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
That's nice, Michele. Do you have matching panties too? I find it quite uncomfortable wearing panties that don't match my bra.
Now that's an inventive way to get a bra to fill out properly. It's nice that you have sewing skills too but even my Wife/Mistress wouldn't have tackled altering a bra.
Thanks for your replies.

Ali, unfortunately, I don't have any matching bras and panties, let alone a garter belt also. One reason: I like to wear small bras that fit my tiny titties, and I've never seen a set in 42a! I like to feel my real breasts comfortably nestled in their bracups. Makes me feel more girly. I sometimes wear my C forms, and perhaps I'll get a set for them...but it's hard to find a set with a full coverage bra.

Sissy Jennifer the alteration was totally easy. The cups had a bit of filler below for extra uplift, so I simply folded half the upper cups inside and sewed.

Front:
[Image: Front_zpsjosu1w5a.jpg]

Inside:
[Image: Inside_zps8u5wahrd.jpg]

I slept in it last night. Very comfortable.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS Big Grin
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool