Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The use of the necklace
Personally I believe that the collar belongs in the world of BDSM.

Like Jamieanne, I have Enid wear a silver chain with a complex clasp. It really is not easy to take on and off.

Attached to the chain is a silver dog tag, with "I belong to Lady Yvette-Louise" etched into it.

Just a reminder of who is in charge in our relationship.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(07-19-2017, 09:40 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Personally I believe that the collar belongs in the world of BDSM.

Like Jamieanne, I have Enid wear a silver chain with a complex clasp. It really is not easy to take on and off.

Attached to the chain is a silver dog tag, with "I belong to Lady Yvette-Louise" etched into it.

Just a reminder of who is in charge in our relationship.

As with Miss Brenda, I do wear a collar whenever we are out or have people over because it reminds them that she owns me.  In private I need no reminder as our roles are perfectly clear, and when they are not, she uses a belt to clarify it for me.
I am usually collared.
Mostly they are proper sissy collars, locked in place when I am at home.
If I am out and about, it can be overt, such as a pink collar with studs or covert, a simple black leather torc with a clasp and usually a silver motif.
We were in Ibiza, shopping in a market and mistress saw a thin black leather collar with a silver band across the front that had a small silver loo[ hanging from it.
She made me kneel at her feet, while She removed my torc and placed my new collar around my neck. I was ordered to kiss her feet and thank her for her gift.
(08-01-2017, 04:00 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote: I am usually collared.
Mostly they are proper sissy collars, locked in place when I am at home.
If I am out and about, it can be overt, such as a pink collar with studs or covert, a simple black leather torc with a clasp and usually a silver motif.
We were in Ibiza, shopping in a market and mistress saw a thin black leather collar with a silver band across the front that had a small silver loo[ hanging from it.
She made me kneel at her feet, while She removed my torc and placed my new collar around my neck. I was ordered to kiss her feet and thank her for her gift.

Sarah, that is lovely! How did you feel having to kneel down and kiss your Mistress' feet in public? Did anybody see you kiss her feet?