satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The use of the necklace

In many pages of female domination I have seen and read about wearing a collar over dubious sissies. The truth is that I have never done it since I think that a feminized sissy is a step behind a woman, I would like to know what you think.
(03-18-2017, 03:30 PM)Brigitte Wrote: In many pages of female domination I have seen and read about wearing a collar over dubious sissies. The truth is that I have never done it since I think that a feminized sissy is a step behind a woman, I would like to know what you think.

A feminized sissy should be obedient and submissive and walk a step behind her Mistress without being collared and leashed. However, many dominant woman like to collar their sissies and keep them on a leash. It is up to the woman of course.
We have had play times where I have been collared and led around by a leash. It really drives home the point that I am a sissy under her domination.
Smile 
(03-18-2017, 03:30 PM)Brigitte Wrote: In many pages of female domination I have seen and read about wearing a collar over dubious sissies. The truth is that I have never done it since I think that a feminized sissy is a step behind a woman, I would like to know what you think.

Collars can be a terrific symbol of submission. A Superior can place the collar with the demeaning ritual. The submissive can be required to fetch the collar and ask to have it placed around her neck. Subtle collars can look like a fashion accessory or designed so that those in the know will understand what it means, or to make the feminized males status obvious to all.

Collars can be used to attach a leash, a clear symbol of submission.

Collars may also be placed around the penis or scrotum or to any chastity device. No one would question the status of a male being led around by a leash from his genitals.

My own chastity device, Kali's Teeth Bracelet, is particularly suited to leashing.
[Image: StandardKTB_01-500x500.jpg]

Unfortunately it hasn't happened to me yet. Blush
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(03-18-2017, 06:11 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:

Collars can be a terrific symbol of submission. A Superior can place the collar with the demeaning ritual. The submissive can be required to fetch the collar and ask to have it placed around her neck. Subtle collars can look like a fashion accessory or designed so that those in the know will understand what it means, or to make the feminized males status obvious to all.

Collars can be used to attach a leash, a clear symbol of submission.

Collars may also be placed around the penis or scrotum or to any chastity device. No one would question the status of a male being led around by a leash from his genitals.

My own chastity device, Kali's Teeth Bracelet, is particularly suited to leashing.
[Image: StandardKTB_01-500x500.jpg]

Unfortunately it hasn't happened to me yet. Blush

Thats a bit like the one i was made to wear . Though mine was leather with brass teeth .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
In the Domme/sub world collars are generally worn to signify that a sub already belongs to someone and is not available to anyone else. However some subs who may not belong to anyone wear collars anyway to let others know that there are submissive. No doubt this is very confusing for Dommes who are looking for her own sub. I don't have a collar but my maid's outfit has a satin choker about a half inch wide, it is actually an accessory or fashion peice and from a few feet away it looks like a collar so I like to think that it is.

I always found that wearing a collar always gave me the feeling of belonging to my wife and helps me to remember my place in the household.  I am no longer a man and definitely no longer the "man of the house".   As Brenda always says, now she wears the pants in the family while I wear the panties.

Brigitte...

Usually have never thought much about collaring either way, and feel if it is truly desired by the Female - then there should be no question.

HOWEVER, have often thought a  very feminine necklace, with chain too tight to be removed over a male's head might be an extremely amusing, satisfying and symbolic adornment for a Female Master to require on Her male girl!

Saying that, Brigitte... i love the drawing you posted!   The male is SO frail, weak and girlish in appearance compared to the young Female Master -just super!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=499]
(07-17-2017, 03:29 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Brigitte...

Usually have never thought much about collaring either way, and feel if it is truly desired by the Female - then there should be no question.

HOWEVER, have often thought a  very feminine necklace, with chain too tight to be removed over a male's head might be an extremely amusing, satisfying and symbolic adornment for a Female Master to require on Her male girl!

Saying that, Brigitte... i love the drawing you posted!   The male is SO frail, weak and girlish in appearance compared to the young Female Master -just super!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=499]

I do in fact wear a simple, delicate silver chain around my neck at all times...and it's too short to remove over my head with a very complicated clasp...I might get it off, but would have a VERY difficult time getting it back on myself.  It was given to me by my Mistress several years ago as a subtle, yet visible sign of Her ownership of Her sissy...and I wear it proudly...

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne

My own 'collaring ceremony' with Mistress C. (A rather grainy image, sorry!)