ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just an ordinary couple...
Photo 
"Promoting a Female Led Lifestyle is my passion. As more and more women embrace their sexual superiority, white men are increasingly finding the sourve of their manhood locked and controlled by the liberated woman. Almost immediately his attitude and behavior changes for the better. Women who have experienced this transformation almost never relinquish control of their partner. Why would she? Male chastity is the future."  - Proud Modern Woman 

https://proudmodernwoman.tumblr.com/post...passion-as
Hello, i want to confess that sometimes I masterbate and I not tell my wife/female master. I am on the honor system, we have tried three chastity devices, but two of them not fit at all and the third one I wore for 18 hours once and then I had chafing and it took almost a month to heal from blisters. I always feel guilty, and yet when I masterbate the only thoughts in my head is that I want to be real good and obey my wife/female master more than anything else in the world.i very much want to be real good and wish to find a comfortable chastity device to fix my problem and help me behave better and be more attentive to my wife/female master.
Nancy it is true sometimes I am a bad gurl.
(03-17-2017, 02:30 PM)nancy Wrote: Hello, i want to confess that sometimes I masterbate and I not tell my wife/female master. I am on the honor system, we have tried three chastity devices, but two of them not fit at all and the third one I wore for 18 hours once and then I had chafing and it took almost a month to heal from blisters. I always feel guilty, and yet when I masterbate the only thoughts in my head is that I want to be real good and obey my wife/female master more than anything else in the world.i very much want to be real good and wish to find a comfortable chastity device to fix my problem and help me behave better and be more attentive to my wife/female master.
Oh Nancy, the key words here are "I want to confess".  You know you have to and you'll feel better for it.  She needs to know that the honor system isn't working for you, and you need her to know it too.
(03-17-2017, 02:40 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 02:30 PM)nancy Wrote: Hello, i want to confess that sometimes I masterbate and I not tell my wife/female master. I am on the honor system, we have tried three chastity devices, but two of them not fit at all and the third one I wore for 18 hours once and then I had chafing and it took almost a month to heal from blisters. I always feel guilty, and yet when I masterbate the only thoughts in my head is that I want to be real good and obey my wife/female master more than anything else in the world.i very much want to be real good and wish to find a comfortable chastity device to fix my problem and help me behave better and be more attentive to my wife/female master.
Oh Nancy, the key words here are "I want to confess".  You know you have to and you'll feel better for it.  She needs to know that the honor system isn't working for you, and you need her to know it too.

Hi, well I wish that my wife/female master would join this forum, then she would learn so much more about me, and RadicalFeminists and many other strategies on how she can have a better relationship with me.Somehow I do believe it is possible, if I go about it right and be patient  a bit. Bcause I really want to be a good gurl, and be real pretty and obedient for her.
The white male population is in desperate need of drastic reduction, and some themselves are wishing castration was an option. Unfortunately, this is not an easy choice before sissy's like me turn 16. Sissy's past puberty wont go through the option of castration for many fear and stress reasons. EG: The price of hormone therapy is way too high. Volunteers may be interested in penectomy, but chastity strictly enforced may be the better choice.

The chastity belt became available to me last year and I went from 1 hr a day to 3 hrs, so I could go only and do my erotic work without fapping for now, up to 3 hrs a day.. but like others, the ring and pipe type (cb6000s - s is for small) are not comfortable to sit and type. It's better for standing jobs, maid service is perfect for cb6000s, but I have yet to find a proper one for sitting... I do wish a true mistress would take this sissy in, but until then, I have no qualms with keeping my new years resolution to 1) increased chastity and 2) total sexual submission.

Thank you Mugin for bringing up this...

hugs,
Sissy Nella
Like many others, I would love for my wife to take a stronger line with me.  I am ready to give my all, in service to her as my Queen.  We tried before and I pushed too hard and it fell apart. My fault entirely and my punishment - FLM stopped immediately.  Recently she has instigated some control over me again and laid down a few rules, regarding chastity and dress, which I am adhering too.  I have been told in no uncertain terms not to try and push for more or try and get her to do anything.  Result - I do as aI am told when I am told and try my hardest to keep her happy, whilst obeying what ever rules she puts in place.  As the title says, we are "Just an ordinary Couple".  Only difference from most couples, is that I am to be the "house-husband" and do as I am told with my wife fully in charge.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
A maid in service, to his wife.
Hopefully, male chastity will someday simply be considered an ordinary marital aid and will be mainstream socially acceptable as a behavior control device in schools, workplaces, and social situations.
My cb was locked on for 24 /7. I was not alliwed sex with my wife, except for the 2 times I was allowed to make her oregnant, other than that she had sex with lovers, and allowed me to masturbate when ever she returned from a date completly satisfied. If I confessed to her I was thinking about sex, or asked her to unlock me, or was caught looking at anything inappropate on the internet or magizines, or took interest in any sexy parts of a move or televasion, I was spanked hard till tears were running down my face.