ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female politician proposes law to fine men $100 for masturbating
Femboy, it has taken more than 10 years to come to the conclusion that for society to survive things need to radically change. Women need to take over and rule with an iron fist and all males need to be feminized period! Included in this would be the delay or more ideally the elimination of male puberty. Riding the world of the male sexual drive would solve so many problems. IMHO, males should exist to serve womenkind and when necessary used as sperm machines. The male should no control over his sexual release, his wife should decide when and if he ever is allowed. In the perfect world all males would skip puberty keeping them weak and small. When the time comes for a women to become a mother she should have the option to purchase sperm from a bank or send her husband off to special clinch where they extract the necessary sperm, freezing the rest so the procedure only has to be done once. This will alarm many people even in this forum, males should be treated the same as other domestic animals. His female owner should have complete control and responsible for his behavior. Smart women will keep their male pets on a short lease and well trained.
R. Feminist, Is it only possible, or of greater value to delay puberty in a transgender? I would imagine in certain cases, it would be of value in non transgenders also. Would you agree? I take it to be only possible on someone just approaching puberty(?)

RF, This is a repeat of a part of my last reply/question I addressed to you. I only do so because of the interest I have in what you put forth. I appreciate your reply, just wish you could expand on the above. In my knowledge there is no way to stop puberty arriving in a male. I can't imagine your thinking of what happens to dogs, noted as "Fixing them". Let us presume that puberty usually begins at age 9-12 somewhere within that age range. How can something that occurs naturally be stopped, I do not think our laws would agree to that. Please note, I am not fully against your thoughts, I'm in agreement in a world led by females, would be a more fulfilling, understanding, gentle in nature......Buttttt for this to happen, a great deal must change, and not forgetting our own constitution. You have stated in the next 20 or 40 years....perhaps, but if that is to come about, IT MUST BEGIN TODAY and not just talk. Do you agree? My own thoughts are if a males education concerning what is important to us, what you and I talk about, begins at a very early age, that he knows no other way, allowing his puberty to develop normally, then putting his sexual needs and understand of that, wholly in the hands of the mother. A mother can allow his releases on a scheduled bases. These releases should only occur in a feminine envirorment, mother's bedroom, and while wearing panties. The more a young boy is exposed to the feminine way of life, the more manageable he will become. comments?   
(03-21-2017, 11:05 PM)Femboy Wrote: R. Feminist, Is it only possible, or of greater value to delay puberty in a transgender? I would imagine in certain cases, it would be of value in non transgenders also. Would you agree? I take it to be only possible on someone just approaching puberty(?)

RF, This is a repeat of a part of my last reply/question I addressed to you. I only do so because of the interest I have in what you put forth. I appreciate your reply, just wish you could expand on the above. In my knowledge there is no way to stop puberty arriving in a male. I can't imagine your thinking of what happens to dogs, noted as "Fixing them". Let us presume that puberty usually begins at age 9-12 somewhere within that age range. How can something that occurs naturally be stopped, I do not think our laws would agree to that. Please note, I am not fully against your thoughts, I'm in agreement in a world led by females, would be a more fulfilling, understanding, gentle in nature......Buttttt for this to happen, a great deal must change, and not forgetting our own constitution. You have stated in the next 20 or 40 years....perhaps, but if that is to come about, IT MUST BEGIN TODAY and not just talk. Do you agree? My own thoughts are if a males education concerning what is important to us, what you and I talk about, begins at a very early age, that he knows no other way, allowing his puberty to develop normally, then putting his sexual needs and understand of that, wholly in the hands of the mother. A mother can allow his releases on a scheduled bases. These releases should only occur in a feminine envirorment, mother's bedroom, and while wearing panties. The more a young boy is exposed to the feminine way of life, the more manageable he will become. comments?   

It all comes down to conditioning from a young age . I was conditioned from the age of three . When someone is forced they will rebel at some stage unless you totally break their will .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(03-21-2017, 11:50 PM)Bill Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 11:05 PM)Femboy Wrote: R. Feminist, Is it only possible, or of greater value to delay puberty in a transgender? I would imagine in certain cases, it would be of value in non transgenders also. Would you agree? I take it to be only possible on someone just approaching puberty(?)

It all comes down to conditioning from a young age . I was conditioned from the age of three . When someone is forced they will rebel at some stage unless you totally break their will .
(03-21-2017, 06:43 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Femboy, it has taken more than 10 years to come to the conclusion that for society to survive things need to radically change. Women need to take over and rule with an iron fist and all males need to be feminized period! Included in this would be the delay or more ideally the elimination of male puberty. Riding the world of the male sexual drive would solve so many problems. IMHO, males should exist to serve womenkind and when necessary used as sperm machines. The male should no control over his sexual release, his wife should decide when and if he ever is allowed. In the perfect world all males would skip puberty keeping them weak and small. When the time comes for a women to become a mother she should have the option to purchase sperm from a bank or send her husband off to special clinch where they extract the necessary sperm, freezing the rest so the procedure only has to be done once. This will alarm many people even in this forum, males should be treated the same as other domestic animals. His female owner should have complete control and responsible for his behavior. Smart women will keep their male pets on a short lease and well trained.

Wow that is truly radical. The idea makes me tremble for sure!
I would agree fully with Bill. The younger a boy's conditioning begins, in Bill's case, at three years of age, the better chance for success. I would imagine in Bill's case, he knew nothing but the feminine way of life.
Couple comments, as a radical feminist I strongly believe masculinity is toxic and needs to be eradicate out of all males period. Petticoating is not about dressing boys like girls, the goal is to eliminate all masculine behavior. A smart committed mother can achieve this even in the must macho sports loving brats through conditioning of feminine behavior and punishment of masculine ones. Bill you are right there is a level of breaking the brats free will and make him more submissive.

When I was talking about delaying puberty this is already happening with transgender children today. I am far from an expert, it’s my understanding this is done via an implement and hormone drugs. Transgender girls who go through this can develop feminine characteristics. A lot of research is being done in this area and know a few feminist scientists who study human genetics. There are doing some interesting research on male/female DNA and the differences between them. In a future female control world, I could see DNA being changed that altered how males go through puberty delaying or slowing it down. The idea would be to prevent males from fully evolving from boys into men. As a feminist the idea of the average male being small and weak is very interesting and would tip the balance of power in our favor. Hope this explains my view, if not ask more questions happy to respond.
Actually, nowadays you can delay puberty. But the most important thing is the education received, not at three years, but from the very moment of birth. This is how they are born among female motivators and icons, living their lives in pink, silk, between their wrists and feminine games, the female instinct is aroused and the masculine is rebuked. Then come friendships, sports and their relationships, they have to accept it as a girl, and that costs work in this society. Finally this is puberty, the inhibited results of testosterone and the taking of female hormones, either by natural means, prefer or chemical. I do not want Michelle to change sex, I want her to be a feminine and submissive man, to know that that is her sense of life.
(03-22-2017, 12:36 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Couple comments, as a radical feminist I strongly believe masculinity is toxic and needs to be eradicate out of all males period. Petticoating is not about dressing boys like girls, the goal is to eliminate all masculine behavior. A smart committed mother can achieve this even in the must macho sports loving brats through conditioning of feminine behavior and punishment of masculine ones. Bill you are right there is a level of breaking the brats free will and make him more submissive.

When I was talking about delaying puberty this is already happening with transgender children today. I am far from an expert, it’s my understanding this is done via an implement and hormone drugs. Transgender girls who go through this can develop feminine characteristics. A lot of research is being done in this area and know a few feminist scientists who study human genetics. There are doing some interesting research on male/female DNA and the differences between them. In a future female control world, I could see DNA being changed that altered how males go through puberty delaying or slowing it down. The idea would be to prevent males from fully evolving from boys into men. As a feminist the idea of the average male being small and weak is very interesting and would tip the balance of power in our favor. Hope this explains my view, if not ask more questions happy to respond.
RF - I really do appreciate your knowledge and the way you portray the subject matter. Please notice that I asked permission to  change my sign-in name from Femboy to Jillian. I thought it was time to allow my own feelings to appear. I have a transgender friend who went through a partial change. At first he began with female hormones which produced the starting of petite female breast, the softening of his skin and skin tone. Along with this he began to notice a slight shrinking of his penis and testicles. The development of his breast created a kind of pain and irritation around the nipple area...leading to the need to wear a small size A bra. The hormones at times also created a nauseating feeling, that came and went at different times. Would that be the same as when women experience morning sickness when pregnant (?) Long story short, coupled with seeing his penis and testicles regress and reseed into his body, and not seeing his breast development increase as fast as he wanted. He stopped the hormones and flew to Thailand and had breast insert procedures. I would think if he had gone ahead with what he started, in time he would ALMOST be female. I know he does not want surgery done. RF, is this the procedure you suggest for boys reaching puberty? I have read about mothers secretly injecting their male child with female hormones, but I don't think at that young age. In one book dealing with this subject, they said the ideal age would be between 16 and 18 years of age. Most important thing to remember if one begins a program like that, is it can be very emotional for those involved. Seeking medical and psychiatric advice is greatly suggested.

Jillian
Imagine all males having puberty suppressed and delayed indefinitely. We'd all be just little boys forever, dressed in frillies and at the whim of physically and mentally superior ladies.

I still remember vividly as a child being terrified of older girls and confident women - partly because I'd get punished by them and partly because I found their confidence so intimidating. Imagine that going on forever - never getting past being a little boy, dressed by someone else, and punished at will by your superiors.