ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female politician proposes law to fine men $100 for masturbating
(03-17-2017, 01:03 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 10:46 AM)Brigitte Wrote: The best is: "against the violet, the castration", every flying should be castrated, and every man should be put in chastity 24/7, from the age of 14.

Love this idea, in 50 years society will look back and wonder why they did not enforce this sooner. Teenagers in Chasity would certainly eliminate teenage pregnancy. Love the idea about a GPS chip being used to monitor males, imagine if there are two chips one to track the male one that verifies he is properly locked up. Today this sounds crazy, in the future it may seem dumb that males were not always locked up.

Another twist to this is having mandatory programs that require all males to delay puberty until marriage and then only allowed to produce sperm when his wife is ready for children. This is the kind of world, I love to live in where males are totally dedicated to their female masters. I could even see some males being full time sperm machines and the average male never allowed pleasure. Far fetched, well males think about it when we have robots that are specialty trained to meet women's sexual needs you will be obsolete and someday we might be able to grow female babies without male sperm.

Scary or science fiction today, reality tomorrow?

RF

This one you describe is my desired world, only men feminized as sperm producers, in permanent chastity to serve us and provide us with pleasure. This is my utopian world that I try to put my little bit of sand creating one of these specimens.
[quote pid='5150' dateline='1489738243']
This one you describe is my desired world, only men feminized as sperm producers, in permanent chastity to serve us and provide us with pleasure. This is my utopian world that I try to put my little bit of sand creating one of these specimens.
[/quote]

Great minds think alike. Things are already in motion to make this a reality. Most males today have no idea that they privileged days are numbered. Once, we take over they will accept feminization or else. Most men are weak and once we break the alpha males or  exclude them from society the weaker ones will accept our control.

RF
(03-18-2017, 04:28 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='5150' dateline='1489738243']

Great minds think alike. Things are already in motion to make this a reality. Most males today have no idea that they privileged days are numbered. Once, we take over they will accept feminization or else. Most men are weak and once we break the alpha males or  exclude them from society the weaker ones will accept our control.

RF
[/quote]

Yes I really had no idea about my privileged days of a male being numbered. I can really start to see it now as I have started to become a weaker male as I am slowly succumbing to the ways of feminization/sissification. Which is why my screen name is feeltrapped. I feel trapped by it and I can't seem to break the hold feminization has on me. Also I would like to thank everyone thus far who has replied to my thread.
Well its happening now let me tell you about my family. Every female has a job/career car and her own home. The males mooch beg for rides to see their parole officer and cant hold a steady job and are baby daddies to several women. The privilege they thought they were entitled never came now they are just adult children.
(03-18-2017, 08:10 AM)Miss Amy Wrote: Well its happening now let me tell you about my family. Every female has a job/career car and her own home. The males mooch beg for rides to see their parole officer and cant hold a steady job and are baby daddies to several women. The privilege they thought they were entitled never came now they are just adult children.

Sounds like the women of your family need to introduce petticoating. While alpha males are the worst, lazy ones are just as bad. This should not fly, give them "the choice" maid dresses or the street.

What males do not realize yet, is now that women have more education, money and power. Its much easier to get rid of them. Human evolution is happening today, women are the evolved form of humans and like all evolution steps the older unnecessarily species go extinct.
(03-18-2017, 01:44 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 08:10 AM)Miss Amy Wrote: Well its happening now let me tell you about my family. Every female has a job/career car and her own home. The males mooch beg for rides to see their parole officer and cant hold a steady job and are baby daddies to several women. The privilege they thought they were entitled never came now they are just adult children.

Sounds like the women of your family need to introduce petticoating. While alpha males are the worst, lazy ones are just as bad. This should not fly, give them "the choice" maid dresses or the street.

What males do not realize yet, is now that women have more education, money and power. Its much easier to get rid of them. Human evolution is happening today, women are the evolved form of humans and like all evolution steps the older unnecessarily species go extinct.

Yes, these lazy males should be given this choice. At least as obedient maids, suitably uniformed with petticoats, cock cage and heels, they will contribute to the family by cooking and cleaning. 

*curtsy*
As long as we are speculating about the inner workings of Femtopia here, I wonder if it might be more practical and kinder to geld those of us who are not selected for stud in our infancy?  We have thousands of years' experience breeding animals to draw on showing us the advantages after all. 

Quote:Domestic animals are usually castrated to avoid unwanted or uncontrolled reproduction; to reduce or prevent other manifestations of sexual behavior such as defending the herd from humans and other threats, or intra-herd aggression (e.g. fighting between groups of entire (uncastrated) males of a species); or to reduce other consequences of sexual behavior that may make animal husbandry more difficult, such as boundary/fence/enclosure destruction when attempting to get to nearby females of the species.
-- Wikipedia
My thinking is we would increase the productive value of males to society by this simple expedient of limiting our REproductive capability, and when is the best time to do this?  Before any psychological scarring takes place.

The studs are easily identified and controlled while the rest of us are more docile and useful.  As a sideline, some of us could be selected at the age of puberty for hormone therapy to increase our domestic utility as wet nurses.

I leave it to the ladies to determine which genetic lines to preserve and which to cull.
(03-18-2017, 03:07 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: As long as we are speculating about the inner workings of Femtopia here, I wonder if it might be more practical and kinder to geld those of us who are not selected for stud in our infancy?  We have thousands of years' experience breeding animals to draw on showing us the advantages after all. 

Quote:Domestic animals are usually castrated to avoid unwanted or uncontrolled reproduction; to reduce or prevent other manifestations of sexual behavior such as defending the herd from humans and other threats, or intra-herd aggression (e.g. fighting between groups of entire (uncastrated) males of a species); or to reduce other consequences of sexual behavior that may make animal husbandry more difficult, such as boundary/fence/enclosure destruction when attempting to get to nearby females of the species.
-- Wikipedia
My thinking is we would increase the productive value of males to society by this simple expedient of limiting our REproductive capability, and when is the best time to do this?  Before any psychological scarring takes place.

The studs are easily identified and controlled while the rest of us are more docile and useful.  As a sideline, some of us could be selected at the age of puberty for hormone therapy to increase our domestic utility as wet nurses.

I leave it to the ladies to determine which genetic lines to preserve and which to cull.

Totally agree, the male that does not have a feminine or feminized DNA, should be castrated or potted up, depending on how you want to use it.
(03-19-2017, 10:34 AM)Brigitte Wrote:
(03-18-2017, 03:07 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: As long as we are speculating about the inner workings of Femtopia here, I wonder if it might be more practical and kinder to geld those of us who are not selected for stud in our infancy?  We have thousands of years' experience breeding animals to draw on showing us the advantages after all. 

-- Wikipedia

Totally agree, the male that does not have a feminine or feminized DNA, should be castrated or potted up, depending on how you want to use it.

Brigitte, we share some of the same beliefs. In a female control world, we will see males divided up by their abilities. The smart and docile ones will be allowed to contribute to better good of womenkind, the dumb macho jerks will definitely be controlled and turn into bimbo maids or servants.

RF
(03-16-2017, 01:28 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 10:12 PM)Feeltrapped Wrote: A totally satirical bill I believe. However it makes a great point. It sheds light on the hypocrisy of male law makers who think they know what a woman should do with her body best. I guess my question I am presenting here is what if it did become law? I would like to here this forums opinion on the matter. Also here is a link to it. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...26441.html

In today's society this will never fly, now imagine in 20 or 40 years when women have more or complete control of government. In my view of femtopia all adult males would be required to be in Chasity 24/7 with special body scanners in public to ensure males were always properly locked up. While this would not eliminate rape, I suspect it would decrease to small number of those caught raping a woman would be serving punished. Don't think it can happen, think again when women are starting to propose these bills now, its just the tip of the iceberg.

As a great admirer of the Radical Feminist, I must ask her. By locking a male, taking away his male need to achieve his sexual releases, I question how do we, females, achieve an outlet for our own sexual needs? I would guess you would at times allow him to be unlocked to perform to your needs(?) For one of the first times, I must disagree with you. It is too, as your name suggests, just too Radical to be of use to the female. We can achieve a more understanding and manageably solution to our own sexual needs without having the male locked up 24/7. As someone once pointed out, if this happens the male would lose all his ability to perform. On another point, I feel if a male's instructions begin in his teen years...not on a radical bases, but gradually, using petticoat training, along with a sense of mother's love for a reward as he progresses, will produce a more obedient young man. Yes, there will be times that he will need "milking" that can be regulated by his mother, on a scheduled time frame. I think this way of training the male, will produce a more productive male, then locking him up 24/7 days. I will say, it may be necassary for him to be locked at night....this in conjunctions with teaching him control. Radical, I mean no disrespect, just another way of thinking.