ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female politician proposes law to fine men $100 for masturbating
A totally satirical bill I believe. However it makes a great point. It sheds light on the hypocrisy of male law makers who think they know what a woman should do with her body best. I guess my question I am presenting here is what if it did become law? I would like to here this forums opinion on the matter. Also here is a link to it. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...26441.html
look abortion is murder. Give birth and let the baby be adopted. this makes more sense to me than all this crying about rights that do not exist in the Constitution. I don't care that some liberal judges decided that there is a right here. You probably are among the group that is against capital punishment. Here a real wrong was done and in most cases very nasty ways were used. What has a baby in the womb done to obtain the same result, lose of life.
(03-15-2017, 10:12 PM)Feeltrapped Wrote: A totally satirical bill I believe. However it makes a great point. It sheds light on the hypocrisy of male law makers who think they know what a woman should do with her body best. I guess my question I am presenting here is what if it did become law? I would like to here this forums opinion on the matter. Also here is a link to it. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...26441.html

In today's society this will never fly, now imagine in 20 or 40 years when women have more or complete control of government. In my view of femtopia all adult males would be required to be in Chasity 24/7 with special body scanners in public to ensure males were always properly locked up. While this would not eliminate rape, I suspect it would decrease to small number of those caught raping a woman would be serving punished. Don't think it can happen, think again when women are starting to propose these bills now, its just the tip of the iceberg.
Wink 
I think the bill is hilarious  Big Grin  and a very pointed way to dramatize the mistreatment of women Angry , especially the numerous attacks on their reproductive capabilities and choices. Exclamation  Here's another take on it, from NPR in the US.

If it passed, I'd be broke. Blush
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(03-16-2017, 01:01 AM)pontiacgeh Wrote: look abortion is murder. Give birth and let the baby be adopted. this makes more sense to me than all this crying about rights that do not exist in the Constitution. I don't care that some liberal judges decided that there is a right here. You probably are among the group that is against capital punishment. Here a real wrong was done and in most cases very nasty ways were used. What has a baby in the womb done to obtain the same result, lose of life.

Pontiacgeh. You truly have to look at each situation to see if abortion should be used. Do you really think that a woman who has been raped should be forced to have to have that baby? It was forced upon her to become pregnant. She did not consent to have a sexual relation with that man. Why should she be forced to have that baby? However now when the man and woman both consent to have that sexual relationship and she does end up pregnant now that is a different story. Each case must be looked at to see if abortion should be used. As long as we are calling names.. Ah my favorite conservative defense of "just give it up for adoption". Please do tell me where all these conservatives are when it comes time to adopt these babies? How come they are not lining down the street of the adoption agency? Also most conservatives are very much against their taxes going to support the welfare of others.. so there is more conservative hypocrisy for you. I'll tell you why most conservatives are not lining down the street of the adoption agency, because most conservatives are truly just "pro birth" not "pro life" They just care if that baby is born they truly don't care about the actual living aspect of that baby. Sister Joan Chittister really says what I am trying to say best. Here is a quote from her "I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is.". Anyways my point of this thread was truly not to start a pro life or pro choice debate. It was to get the forums opinion on what if a male did get fined evey time he masturbated.

(03-16-2017, 01:28 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 10:12 PM)Feeltrapped Wrote: A totally satirical bill I believe. However it makes a great point. It sheds light on the hypocrisy of male law makers who think they know what a woman should do with her body best. I guess my question I am presenting here is what if it did become law? I would like to here this forums opinion on the matter. Also here is a link to it. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...26441.html

In today's society this will never fly, now imagine in 20 or 40 years when women have more or complete control of government. In my view of femtopia all adult males would be required to be in Chasity 24/7 with special body scanners in public to ensure males were always properly locked up. While this would not eliminate rape, I suspect it would decrease to small number of those caught raping a woman would be serving punished. Don't think it can happen, think again when women are starting to propose these bills now, its just the tip of the iceberg.

Ah you have kind of answered what my next question would be. How would it be possible about going to enforce this bill? Your idea does make sense. I have to admit I would definitely have to be put in Chasity to stop myself or I would be fined a lot. I would need to be put in Chasity for only that reason, I would never rape a woman of course.
The best is: "against the violet, the castration", every flying should be castrated, and every man should be put in chastity 24/7, from the age of 14.
(03-16-2017, 10:46 AM)Brigitte Wrote: The best is: "against the violet, the castration", every flying should be castrated, and every man should be put in chastity 24/7, from the age of 14.

I fully agree, Ms Brigitte. Every male should be put in chastity 24/7.

*curtsy*
I agree totally with Radical Feminist. Bills like this seem like a joke today, but gay marriage seemed like a joke 20 years ago.
I am a huge believer that chastity will come someday.

Anti-rape wear

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ar-we...-be-worn#/

should be sold for men and not women. The locks could be remotely controlled to allow bathroom visits, showers, etc. The garment is padded so it would prevent masturbation. It could be easy for a monitor to see when it is being properly worn or not, and for how long. Simply put a chip in it and there is GPS monitoring capability too.

As much as I love the Dreamlover 2000, it is only practical within adult relationships. This bridges the gap.
(03-16-2017, 09:13 PM)Conway Wrote: I agree totally with Radical Feminist. Bills like this seem like a joke today, but gay marriage seemed like a joke 20 years ago.
I am a huge believer that chastity will come someday.

Anti-rape wear

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ar-we...-be-worn#/

should be sold for men and not women. The locks could be remotely controlled to allow bathroom visits, showers, etc. The garment is padded so it would prevent masturbation. It could be easy for a monitor to see when it is being properly worn or not, and for how long. Simply put a chip in it and there is GPS monitoring capability too.

As much as I love the Dreamlover 2000, it is only practical within adult relationships. This bridges the gap.

That is interesting Conway. I had no idea that anti-rape garments were out there. It does make more sense for men to have to wear them for they are usually 99% of the time the aggressor in a rape case. Preventing the aggressor is a much more effective measure. Like I said I'm not a deranged individual that would rape though. However, if men did started to get fined for masturbating I would go broke. I admit to my problem there. I would definitely go broke if they were monitored by some kind of satellite system like you said. It would a good way enforce it.
(03-16-2017, 10:46 AM)Brigitte Wrote: The best is: "against the violet, the castration", every flying should be castrated, and every man should be put in chastity 24/7, from the age of 14.

Love this idea, in 50 years society will look back and wonder why they did not enforce this sooner. Teenagers in Chasity would certainly eliminate teenage pregnancy. Love the idea about a GPS chip being used to monitor males, imagine if there are two chips one to track the male one that verifies he is properly locked up. Today this sounds crazy, in the future it may seem dumb that males were not always locked up.

Another twist to this is having mandatory programs that require all males to delay puberty until marriage and then only allowed to produce sperm when his wife is ready for children. This is the kind of world, I love to live in where males are totally dedicated to their female masters. I could even see some males being full time sperm machines and the average male never allowed pleasure. Far fetched, well males think about it when we have robots that are specialty trained to meet women's sexual needs you will be obsolete and someday we might be able to grow female babies without male sperm.

Scary or science fiction today, reality tomorrow?

RF