BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Petticoating Stories
Hi Chris!

Winner Take All is a winner, for sure. Thanks for sharing.

What a wonderful story! I do love seeing ruffian boys become docile petticoated misses. Perms seem to magically make the most aggressive boys very feminine and dainty.

Personally, I would love to see Taylor, Jordan and other girls be attracted to Allison and Olivia as feminized males and keep them as girls. These can be loving relationships as the once boys appreciate life in petticoats and their submissive role going forward. I think many males can make wonderful partners for girls, including in intimacy with the boys learning how to be feminine and submissive in bed.

Keep writing!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
I agree this is wonderful story and I would like to see gender role reversal school in next parts or a new story. Wink
Also I like the idea about Allison and Olivia as submissive ultra-feminine partners for Taylor and Jordan.
Chris, thanks for the excellent stories and, especially, part 2 of Winner Takes All. Truly inspired, pun intended since you are writing these from real life experiences. I particularly like the involvement of the champion girls and their roles in "managing" the petticoated princesses. Also, the creation of a Molly Polly Dolly academy at the end of the story was perfect. I doubt such an establishment is based on real life like the rest of the story but wish it was so!

Would really like to see you include ages of the princesses to give some perspective on the methods used and some of the commentary. For example, in Part 1 one of the future petticoatees states that he would prefer to live on the street than be petticoated; an excellent reference to how much he hates the idea of being a princess. This statement makes more sense coming from an 11-12 year old than an 8-year old.

I look forward to many more stories given your vast experience in helping mom's/aunts/girlfriends/sisters/cousins petticoat the brats (whatever the age).
Thanks for the comments Babycakes. The ages were omitted on purpose so the reader is free to imagine what ever age they want. Most of the brats I deal with are from 6 to 12. Your guess of 11 to 12 is spot on for the main brats. The story is the combination of several different cases and mothers (grandmothers) I assisted. No, the Molly Polly Dolly shop does not exist, unless not yet. Its inspiration comes from my Donna shop which did exist from the 70's until about 5 years ago. The shop is also based on accounts of heard of mothers talking to their sons (in and out of dresses) to one of the American Girl Stores. I have known a few women who have worked there tell me about many boys visiting the store. Most wanted to be there, thou there were a few unhappy boys shopping for dolls.

Chris
Tommy had been put on skirts, like all her friends. The role reversal had happened quickly working a few years of transition. The girls of her school now wore trousers, and were confident and assertive. Now the girls challenged the boys to go up to The trees (a thing that had been a traditional hobby of the boys). The boys fell into the trap and when they climbed to the top they left in sight of all their delicate panties, to the delight and laughter of the girls
(05-29-2017, 05:55 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Tommy had been put on skirts, like all her friends. The role reversal had happened quickly working a few years of transition. The girls of her school now wore trousers, and were confident and assertive. Now the girls challenged the boys to go up to The trees (a thing that had been a traditional hobby of the boys). The boys fell into the trap and when they climbed to the top they left in sight of all their delicate panties, to the delight and laughter of the girls

What a great vision of the not so distance future school. Where the boys have a very strict "dress code" and behavior guidelines and girls are free to dress and behave as they like.

RF
(05-31-2017, 04:06 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 05:55 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Tommy hab√≠a sido puesto en faldas, al igual que todos sus amigos. El cambio de roles hab√≠a sucedido a trabajar r√°pidamente de unos a√Īos de transici√≥n. Las chicas de su escuela ahora llevaban pantalones, y estaban seguros y asertivo. Ahora las chicas desafiaron a los ni√Īos a subir a los √°rboles (una cosa que hab√≠a sido un pasatiempo tradicional de los varones). Los chicos cayeron en la trampa y cuando sub√≠an a la parte superior dejaron a la vista de todos sus bragas delicadas, para el deleite y la risa de las chicas

Qu√© gran visi√≥n de los no tan Distancia Colegio futuro. Donde los ni√Īos tienen un muy estricto "c√≥digo de vestimenta" y pautas de comportamiento y las ni√Īas son libres de vestir y comportarse como les gusta.

RF
The policy of the schools will be strict, short skirts for boys, and pants for girls. The boys' panties will always be white and satin, with ruffles of course. The boys should take care of how they move , Because a quick movement or a run after a ball can expose her delicate panties, to the delight of the girls
(05-31-2017, 04:06 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 05:55 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Tommy had been put on skirts, like all her friends. The role reversal had happened quickly working a few years of transition. The girls of her school now wore trousers, and were confident and assertive. Now the girls challenged the boys to go up to The trees (a thing that had been a traditional hobby of the boys). The boys fell into the trap and when they climbed to the top they left in sight of all their delicate panties, to the delight and laughter of the girls

What a great vision of the not so distance future school. Where the boys have a very strict "dress code" and behavior guidelines and girls are free to dress and behave as they like.

RF

Algoriano1 Wrote: The policy of the schools will be strict, short skirts for boys, and pants for girls. The boys' panties will always be white and satin, with ruffles of course. The boys should take care of how they move , Because a quick movement or a run after a ball can expose her delicate panties, to the delight of the girls

I like your vision of the future gender role reversal school. Wink
Dear Ms Chris,
it's a shame so many of your very interesting and informative stories have been deleted by obvious male chauvanist pigs worried of what's to come.

it would be such a blessing if you shared your real life boy feminization stories here as you are in inspiration to so many moms, and they need as much assurance guidance and learning stories as possible as turning a normal male boy who has no desire to wear dresses or be feminine is not an easy thing to do and since you seem to be very good at it, sharing your stories here would be very educational and enlightening.

as it seems you are well loved and revered here so it's highly doubtful anyone would remove your real life accounts.

thank you
yours in service
Ronny