satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humiliated
My wife and I went out for a few drinks last night and found a nice bar with waitress service where all the ladies wore matching black, half aprons.  I had a most enjoyable night taking in all the sights (although uncomfortable as I was locked into my cage under heavy rubber knickers) until I spilled my pint down my shirt.  I guess the beer was working and I was rather clumsy.

My wife signalled over a waitress and requested her apron and to my surprise, the young girl took it off and offered it to my wife.  Without hesitating, she took the apron and tied it around my neck as she does when putting a bib into me, while explaining very loudly that if I cannot drink properly, I would have to wear a bib like a baby.

I was mortified and no matter how much I pleaded, I remained bibbed for the entire night, much to not just the customer's amusement but also all the bar staff who giggled heartily every time they came to serve us.  In fact they had so much fun they allowed me to keep the pinny and mu wife made me wear it all the way home too.
Always in strict uniform
Wink 
(06-12-2016, 12:51 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote: My wife and I went out for a few drinks last night and found a nice bar with waitress service where all the ladies wore matching black, half aprons.  I had a most enjoyable night taking in all the sights (although uncomfortable as I was locked into my cage under heavy rubber knickers) until I spilled my pint down my shirt.  I guess the beer was working and I was rather clumsy.

My wife signalled over a waitress and requested her apron and to my surprise, the young girl took it off and offered it to my wife.  Without hesitating, she took the apron and tied it around my neck as she does when putting a bib into me, while explaining very loudly that if I cannot drink properly, I would have to wear a bib like a baby.

I was mortified and no matter how much I pleaded, I remained bibbed for the entire night, much to not just the customer's amusement but also all the bar staff who giggled heartily every time they came to serve us.  In fact they had so much fun they allowed me to keep the pinny and mu wife made me wear it all the way home too.

You wrote "I was mortified and no matter how much I pleaded, I remained bibbed for the entire night..."

Admit it, rubber pinafore, you loved every second of it. Living your fetish in public under the command of your wife! Blush
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I am acutely aware of how embarrassing my fetish is and it is bad enough to indulge in the privacy of our home. However, to practise it in public is utterly appalling and I truly did hate being seen with a makeshift bib tied around my neck in a pub. However, as you surmise, it was also an enormous turn on and let's just say I wasn't only dribbling from one end.

However, as ever my wife was fully prepared and having locked me up safely for the evening in my sturdy plastic cage over my rubber sheath pants (the sheath has a pee hole and enables me to piss readily enough) and then under a sturdy plastic nappy, I was able to ensure my jeans were kept stain free.

In the end I survived and as a reward my wife allowed me to discharge directly into the waitress apron, once she had taken off my cage. As a special treat, she then tied the soiled apron over my mouth and I was permitted to suck it clean for a good thirty minutes. Apparently my wife considered this to be enjoyable for me...
Always in strict uniform
Maybe your wife should offer your services to work in the bar for an evening as a way of saying thank you for the nice girl giving you her apron?

Your wife could dress you in your cage, nappy and rubber knickers, with a nice pair of black tights and a little black dress, suitably protected by a thick rubber apron, of course.
(08-29-2016, 10:40 AM)Ali Wrote: Maybe your wife should offer your services to work in the bar for an evening as a way of saying thank you for the nice girl giving you her apron?

Your wife could dress you in your cage, nappy and rubber knickers, with a nice pair of black tights and a little black dress, suitably protected by a thick rubber apron, of course.

I get enough of that at home already.   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform
Surely there's no such thing as 'enough' humiliation for sissies like us?

There's nothing quite like being dressed in public, desperately trying to hide the fact you have a nappy on.
(09-10-2016, 09:33 AM)Ali Wrote: Surely there's no such thing as 'enough' humiliation for sissies like us?

There's nothing quite like being dressed in public, desperately trying to hide the fact you have a nappy on.

For me it's you knowing you're in plastics and hoping the public don't.  I always feel guilty and think everyone is staring but the worst part is the noise.  That squeaking/rustling your nappy makes when walking/moving sounds so loud to me that surely everyone must be aware?

Of course, the obvious bump in your jeans is also a kind of a giveaway...
Always in strict uniform
Oh I know!

When you have a nappy on in public you hope against hope that no-one looks too closely, because you’re sure they’ll see the tell tale bulge in your trousers (if you’re lucky!), or under your dress or skirt.

But it’s the noise that so often gives you away. Either that or your mother asking in a stage whisper “have you wet your nappy yet darling?”!