satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys and tiaras
On the show toddlers and tiaras there has moms using their sons for these beauty pageants and dressing them as girls in fancy dresses.  Some are dressing their sons just like their sisters as in the Lenny photo.  Has anyone else seen this recently?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is just so awesome. I love the beautiful weather boy in pink. Hopefully, more mothers will encourage their sons to compete!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(03-12-2017, 03:23 PM)melodie Wrote: On the show toddlers and tiaras there has moms using their sons for these beauty pageants and dressing them as girls in fancy dresses.  Some are dressing their sons just like their sisters as in the Lenny photo.  Has anyone else seen this recently?

I have not seen any boys dressed up on toddlers and tiaras. Do you know what season/episode this happen. I have had the pleasure of attending several womanless pageants and a few years back attending 3 full blown "princess boy pageants". Unlike womanless pageants which are usually done as fundraisers, the princess boy pageants were held by moms who enjoy dressing their sons up and showing them off. The boys were all decked out in full glitz and made very convincing beauty queens. The producers of toddlers and tiaras would be smart to film some of the more advance womanless pageants, I bet they get very high rating from people just being curious about boy beauty queens.

RF