ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The importance of makeup
(03-08-2017, 10:29 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 09:58 AM)Audra Wrote: I want to learn how to put on my make up. I've used only lipstick.

Audra,

I once called a few Mary Kay representatives and told them I was a crossdresser in need of make-up lessons. All were willing to make an appointment with me - it's their job, after all - and one said she'd given help to several other CDers. It was a fun, educational experience, and I loved it. Be ready to buy stuff from her.

Also, there are several CD boutiques around. One in my city is Over the Rainbow. Victoria even has a place for CDers to rent while in town.

I have serious doubts
I've serious doubts that kind of botiques exist in my country. But thank you for your help.
I'm planning to watch some youtube tutorials and buy basic stuff to begin with.
I have serious doubts
If there is an ULTA store in your area, they give makeup lessons for a fee.  I'm not a cross dresser but for years my wife has used Petticoat Discipline on me.   If you spend about $50 at Sephora, you get a free makeover.  Every Halloween we get a new supply of items from them.  She gets the products and I get the make-over to the delight of the staff and customers.  Susan calls ahead explaining that she picked our costumes and she is making me get more in touch with my feminine side.  It is apparently not unusual for them to give men makeovers at Halloween since almost every store she's called has agreed to do my makeup.  Many have even asked,  if she could have me wear my costume so they could see me.  If they don't ask. she will tell them what she is making me wear and ask if it's all right if she makes me wear it to my appointment. 

For Halloween two years ago on Saturday morning, we drove to a mall near where we were staying with me wearing the same humiliating outfit  I had worn Friday night.  I was dressed as a frilly French Maid in the shortest of skirts complete with heels and ruffled panties.  My humiliation began in the parking lot when I had to curtsy and thank two women who said I had cute legs.  With Susan at my side,  my curtsies continued during my walk of shame through the entire mall to the Penney's Sephora at the opposite end from where we parked.  She enjoyed every minute of my humiliation that Halloween and I've already been told  that one day she is going to make me share all the details of that weekend.
SheWearsThePants,
Such a cute story. I have had some embarrassing moments when I have felt completely humiliated and just wanted to dissapear into a hole. But mostly when my wife has me out dressed, she is very protective of me, and we had very few embarrassments.
AprilSue, When did your wife first begin petticoating you? Did you like to dress before that?

I am so glad she is protective of you when you are dressed. That seems to make you feel safe and special.

In curls
Kimmi
When I was young I had experimented with wearing my mother's or my sister's clothes. I do not think they ever knew, or at least never said anything to me. After marriage I again experimented with my wife's clothes and was not as fortunate at keeping it a secret. When she found out she thought it was hilarious and that I should dress up more. She soon expected me on the weekends to be dressed femme and to do the housework including the laundry. And so now, I spend most weekends doing housework, sometimes in a dress, sometimes in women's slacks, shorts; always completely made up. She has me wear a nightie to bed, usually a baby doll style. Some of our friends have seen me dressed femme and are ok with it. We have gone out together as two ladies. Then she is very protective of me, watching that nothing bad happens to me. She has become very dominent, and I much more submissive. It seems to work for us now.
What counts is that your marriage seems to be working on a basis where each of you is happy. That's what's important. You seem to have a very trusting relationship.

Kimmi
Hello, i to am a beginner at using make up, I have only been using lipstick lately, and this evening my wife helped me with high liner I believe, she applied it to my eye brows. I have been applying moisturizers to my face, and creams on my legs. I am wearing a red dress this evening, and I think it suits me very nice. I am wearing my only wig, and look forward to getting a new one, perhaps a shorter one, this first wig of mine is very long, and it seems to developer split ends. I only have one real bra so far, I have two pairs of high heels, one red and another silver glitter like, and probably rated as 3 inch pumps, I am wearing them right now, I mean the silver ones. I have some red dangling earrings on. I only shave my legs, arm pits,and shoulders so far, but I will try and inch myself a little further at a time. To shave my arms seems so scary, I not sure if I will ever get that far.i really look forward to posting pics of me soon into the future, but I still need to wait a little longer.
(03-09-2017, 04:26 AM)Audra Wrote: micheleFFS
(03-08-2017, 09:58 AM)Audra Wrote: I want to learn how to put on my make up. I've used only lipstick.

Audra,

I once called a few Mary Kay representatives and told them I was a crossdresser in need of make-up lessons. All were willing to make an appointment with me - it's their job, after all - and one said she'd given help to several other CDers. It was a fun, educational experience, and I loved it. Be ready to buy stuff from her.

Also, there are several CD boutiques around. One in my city is Over the Rainbow. Victoria even has a place for CDers to rent while in town.

I have serious doubts
I've serious doubts that kind of botiques exist in my country. But thank you for your help.
I have serious doubts
If you find some YouTube tutorials that seem worthwhile, you could post their links here.
(04-17-2017, 11:01 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 04:26 AM)Audra Wrote: micheleFFS

Audra,

I have serious doubts
I have serious doubts
If you find some YouTube tutorials that seem worthwhile, you could post their links here.
Someone reccomend me Samantha Ravndahl videos on youtube. I bought some makeup and tried basics. Still have a lot to learn.