satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The importance of makeup
The makeup is very important to the feminization, from mothers to friends, through girl friend and wives, we must mentalise that we have to teach them to make up perfectly. 
They must resemble us, the women, and not that they look like men in women's clothing. A good sissy has to perfect her clothes and manners, and of course, master the make-up.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I couldn't agree more Brigitte, anyone can put on a dress and high heels in the privacy of their homes but if we want to experience life in a woman's world even briefly we must try to blend in and not be noticed. It's a daunting task and one that is not easily accomplished but even the best make-up jobs are only temporary. It's a bit like being Cinderella, we must get home before the bell strikes twelve or in our case the five o'clock shadow begins to appear.
I agree that make-up is very important for girls. My wife has had me take lessons from a friend of hers that sells cosmetics for Mary Kay. She has spent hours with me teaching me how to put on my face, as she calls it. Now after several years of practice I think my make-up is as good as my wife's or any other woman for that matter.
(03-07-2017, 02:16 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: I couldn't agree more Brigitte, anyone can put on a dress and high heels in the privacy of their homes but if we want to experience life in a woman's world even briefly we must try to blend in and not be noticed. It's a daunting task and one that is not easily accomplished but even the best make-up jobs are only temporary. It's a bit like being Cinderella, we must get home before the bell strikes twelve or in our case the five o'clock shadow begins to appear.

The beard is your worst enemy. I hope that with the inhibited and hormonal treatment, that does not happen to M. however I have been informed that there are several depilatory treatments that at least slow down growth.

(03-07-2017, 08:18 PM)aprilsue Wrote: I agree that make-up is very important for girls.   My wife has had me take lessons from a friend of hers that sells cosmetics for Mary Kay.  She has spent hours with me teaching me how to put on my face, as she calls it.  Now after several years of practice I think my make-up is as good as my wife's or any other woman for that matter.

I am so glad that you have this resolved, your wife must be happy.
I want to learn how to put on my make up. I've used only lipstick.
I haven't worn makeup since i was a teenager ./ I used to love the girls nights or special occasions when my aunt would have the makeup girl from a beauty salon over to do their makeup . I was always spoiled by being made up with my hair and nails and a pretty new dress if we were going out anywhere .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
At 11 when I was petticoated, it started with just clothes, then lipstick, Momand I progressed to nail polish when I was at home, she cleaned it off on Sunday nights so It would not be there when I went to school. Back then lng hair and styled cuts were normal for boys, so I had a styled cut. We expermented with eye shadow and blush when I was in dancing school and had to dace on stage for the recitals. As puberty hit at about 14 we started using Nair to remove hair on my legs and behind. At some point we had to start shaving the ussal girl areas. ....TonyF......toni
I love putting on makeup, and have improved over time, but certain a number of you sissies can do a way better job than me.     It seems often my problem, is not putting on makeup, but taking it off.           
Often I get so involved with something, I forget I am wearing it.   Most often my superior half, will remind me if I am or we are heading out, "you have makeup on."
Thanks, will get it off right of way.        Well I guess she got tired of telling me, as of yesterday , I had been changing a tire, other concerns, when she said we needed some things at the grocery store.   Off we headed, and yes she reminded me of having makeup on.      Very much so. 
 I certainly didn't appreciate being reminded when we were    " in the center of that store."     Thank you dear.       And that can also be a very subtle kind of humiliation, keeping quiet, until a very inopportune time.
Another problem, is using one of those 18 or 24 hour lipstick.     I was using one, were we normally have little company, or need to go into the village.   
We got an short notice invitation, to a party, and I felt that I had removed all the coloring, from my face, including blush.     Not so.   Our hostess, a few days later dropped in to see us, and I end up again with a blush as she handed me a bottle of make up removal.         She was not  annoyed , but does have a great sense of humor. 
Gigi T.
(03-08-2017, 09:58 AM)Audra Wrote: I want to learn how to put on my make up. I've used only lipstick.

Audra,

I once called a few Mary Kay representatives and told them I was a crossdresser in need of make-up lessons. All were willing to make an appointment with me - it's their job, after all - and one said she'd given help to several other CDers. It was a fun, educational experience, and I loved it. Be ready to buy stuff from her.

Also, there are several CD boutiques around. One in my city is Over the Rainbow. Victoria even has a place for CDers to rent while in town.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Years ago my Wife's neice was an Avon representative and would hold make-up sessions for groups of women at various homes. My Wife attended a few and often brought back things for me. I would have liked to attend one of these as Jennifer with my Wife and have a make-over but She felt that was going too far to let family know about me. She did feel however that it would be good for me to have a lesson or two because She wasn't that good at doing it Herself for me. A month or so later She arranged a make-over for me at a salon as part of one of our "girls night out" adventures. The woman who did it didn't bat an eyelash, she claimed to have several cross dressing clients. I bought things from her and left a nice tip.