satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fetlife
Hey.
I was wondering how many of you awesome people are on fetlife? It's a good place to share pictures and much more. 
Anyway, my user there is cdAudra. Feel free to add me there but please send me a message first with your username in here.
*kisses
I love your tail, Audra!  (I'm Renee_DesCartes on FL).
(03-06-2017, 06:37 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I love your tail, Audra!  (I'm Renee_DesCartes on FL).

Thank you. I added you
(03-07-2017, 06:01 AM)Audra Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 06:37 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I love your tail, Audra!  (I'm Renee_DesCartes on FL).

Thank you. I added you

Hi Audra,

I'm micheleFFS on FetLife also. I'll see you there.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(03-09-2017, 04:51 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 06:01 AM)Audra Wrote:

Thank you. I added you

Hi Audra,

I'm micheleFFS on FetLife also. I'll see you there.

I'm sillymaid on fetlife and chastitymansion, facebook sillymaid sweetie
(03-06-2017, 08:02 AM)Audra Wrote: Hey.
I was wondering how many of you awesome people are on fetlife? It's a good place to share pictures and much more. 
Anyway, my user there is cdAudra. Feel free to add me there but please send me a message first with your username in here.
*kisses

Hi Audra,
I'm JWO52 over on Fetlife.

XX