satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Euro football tournament in
Nothing worse than a sissies thinking he macho when football on re euro tournament

Best way prevent male arrogant behaviour

Bed 1 hour prior kick off

Not allowed join mates pub drinking

So if England kick off 2 

Bed 1 nappies and nightie  Wink
Sissons should not be watching football they should be doing house work
Also highly effective is making him wear his favourite football shirt with nappies and baby knickers, or perhaps frilly panties and a tiny skirt.

He'll never be able to wear the shirt again without the association with his sissyish clothes.
I always have our naughty schoolgirl in her wool nightie, bed jacket and mittens, mouth soaped and her behind well spanked and corner time complete before we watch the football. She is never allowed to watch TV as she is too immature and does not deserve such a privilege. We have jsu put her to bed now at 5 pm. She needs to be in bed early so she can be up at 4:45 am to get into her uniform and complete two hours of lines before going to work.
(06-12-2016, 04:03 PM)Gemma Wrote: I always have our naughty schoolgirl in her wool nightie, bed jacket and mittens, mouth soaped and her behind well spanked and corner time complete before we watch the football.  She is never allowed to watch TV as she is too immature and does not deserve such a privilege.  We have jsu put her to bed now at 5 pm.  She needs to be in bed early so she can be up at 4:45 am to get into her uniform and complete two hours of lines before going to work.

Gemma

That must kill her having get up so early and lines

How many can she do in 2 hours

June
(06-13-2016, 05:47 PM)June Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 04:03 PM)Gemma Wrote: I always have our naughty schoolgirl in her wool nightie, bed jacket and mittens, mouth soaped and her behind well spanked and corner time complete before we watch the football.  She is never allowed to watch TV as she is too immature and does not deserve such a privilege.  We have jsu put her to bed now at 5 pm.  She needs to be in bed early so she can be up at 4:45 am to get into her uniform and complete two hours of lines before going to work.

Gemma

That must kill her having get up so early and lines

How many can she do in 2 hours

June

She can do 8 sides of A4 in 2hours so about 256 single line lines.  The early morning help her compliance with her childishly early bed times.

June