satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your most humiliating experience with PP?
Or alternatively, what was the most humiliating experience you ever witnessed anybody else be subjected to?

Back in the day, when I was in my early 20s, I went to a costume party, and I saw that one of my male friends was decked out in a pink mini dress and white ankle-strapped open-toed stilettos, and looked none too happy about it. My understanding is that his girlfriend had sprung it on him at the last minute that they were both dressing as "call girls" for the evening, and he would have to shave his legs and chest. The gf was the one who called the shots in the relationship, as she was dominant naturally, an inch taller, and having worked out regularly at the gym, was actually stronger than her boyfriend and could impose her will physically on him.  I was to learn later, she had done exactly that in this case. After my friend initially balked about going to the party dressed in the female attire she had chosen, which also included lingerie, a garter belt and nylons, she had dragged him to the sofa, hauled him over her knee, leg-locked him, and proceeded to spank him with a hairbrush until he was almost in tears. The end result was that he agreed to go to the party, dressed in what she had picked out. Besides the outfit, he was also wearing a blonde wig, make-up and his toenails and fingernails had been painted red.
(02-26-2017, 12:54 AM)difguy Wrote: Or alternatively, what was the most humiliating experience you ever witnessed anybody else be subjected to?

Back in the day, when I was in my early 20s, I went to a costume party, and I saw that one of my male friends was decked out in a pink mini dress and white ankle-strapped open-toed stilettos, and looked none too happy about it. My understanding is that his girlfriend had sprung it on him at the last minute that they were both dressing as "call girls" for the evening, and he would have to shave his legs and chest. The gf was the one who called the shots in the relationship, as she was dominant naturally, an inch taller, and having worked out regularly at the gym, was actually stronger than her boyfriend and could impose her will physically on him.  I was to learn later, she had done exactly that in this case. After my friend initially balked about going to the party dressed in the female attire she had chosen, which also included lingerie, a garter belt and nylons, she had dragged him to the sofa, hauled him over her knee, leg-locked him, and proceeded to spank him with a hairbrush until he was almost in tears. The end result was that he agreed to go to the party, dressed in what she had picked out. Besides the outfit, he was also wearing a blonde wig, make-up and his toenails and fingernails had been painted red.

Dang! I wish that had happened to me! If I'd been controlled like that, my entire life would have been different!
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool