ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballet and Sissies
I see a thread here on the curtsey is quite popular, and no surprise, since that's the way we sissies show respect to our betters, whether a discrete bob or a full fledged deep curtsey.  I know it's difficult for many of us but we try.  It occurs to me that most of our problems can be solved by some instruction and practice of basic ballet, denied to most of us by our (unfortunately) male-led society.  Why do we envy womens' grace so?  Because we missed out in their instructions, how to sit or stand, how to walk, how to dance.

Here's a picture of the six basic ballet positions from a YMCA site on dance.  Regular practice will help any sissy learn how to move with grace and deference.  A funny side note:  Many famous jocks have learned ballet to their benefit.  I would encourage all sissies to pursue ballet for its aptness and fitness.
think I've already mentioned it. Ballet is very necessary to give flexibility to the body, and makes the muscles elastic ballet is totally feminine, my son goes to ballet and it shows a lot of change, apart from the musical education that entails.
Your son is so lucky!  Anyway, I pointed out that article, A Ballet Inspired Workout, 'cuz of its excellent suggestions.  I know I'm not the only sissy here who needs more exercise.
I spent a lot of years in dancing school. I took tap, jazz, and ballet. It help to give my gace and poise. Dance was unisex, so I wore tigjts ,leotards, tap pants, and a dance strap which is just like a thong. I felt so femminent.
Mummy (my wife) decided I should take ballet lessons shortly after we married. She found a Ballet Mistress who was prepared to give lessons to a sissy on a one-to-one basis and I started to learn the basic ballet steps up to third position over the following 18 months. I always wore a pink skirted leotard or pink tutu with white tights or white knee socks and pink ballet slippers for my weekly lesson. One thing that Mummy insisted upon was that my Ballet Mistress taught me how to curtsey properly so I had lots of practice in her small studio. I was sometimes made to dress as a little girl so I could practice my curtsey in one of my pretty party frocks.

I now curtsey to most of Mummy's visitors when dressed as a little girl including to her boyfriend and other males which is especially humiliating. I think all sissies should be able to curtsey to others to demonstrate their childlike submissive nature. Naturally I am teased but Mummy says that this is the price I have to pay for being a sissy.

I still have occasional ballet lessons which I have learned to love. My Ballet Mistress is very strict and demanding. She now makes me wear white knee socks instead of tights so that she can smack the backs of my bare legs with a leather strap if I do not try hard enough. She also says that since I am still a little girl I am too young for tights. She talks to me as though I am a five year old. 

Mummy now wants me to learn tap dancing wearing frilly white ankle socks and Mary Jane tap shoes with a short baby dress. She wants me to be able to perform tap routines while reciting nursery rhymes in front of guests.
Good for you, Wendy Jane!  I never meant to imply that ballet is the only kind of dance.  Here's a suggestion:  Check out old Shirley Temple movies, both for attire and routines.  I bet you'd look great doing "The Good Ship Lollipop".
(06-07-2017, 02:16 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Good for you, Wendy Jane!  I never meant to imply that ballet is the only kind of dance.  Here's a suggestion:  Check out old Shirley Temple movies, both for attire and routines.  I bet you'd look great doing "The Good Ship Lollipop".

Dear Sissy Renee,

Mummy has made me watch Shirley Temple dancing and this is what she expects of me. There is a basic tap dance routine that can be used when reciting nursery rhymes to an audience wearing low heeled tap character shoes. Mummy would expect me to be perfect so I would have to practice very hard so as not to make mistakes. I am aware that other sissies have been made to perform like this in front of an audience. It is one of the most extreme humiliations.

Wendy Jane
XX
I was introduced to ballet by my neighbors daughter. I loved it and my mom didn't take much convincing to enrol me. I loved the tights and leotard. At home mom bought me the girls dance clothes, but had to wear the black tights and leotard at class. I became good friends with the girl next door and she accepted my crossdressing. We swapped clothes often and Christmas and birthdays always got skirts, tights etc as presents from her.

Ballet taught me grace and kept me feminie just as my mom encouraged.
Ballet is a natural for sissies, if only for the tutu alone. I have worn them from time to time, and they make me feel so ultra feminine. The only dancing I ever learned was square dancing - I wish now I had been forced to learn ballet. What fun it would be, to learn at the hands of a strict ballet mistress, and ultimately perform in a recital. Me the petite ballerina, in the tiniest of pink tutus, on stage with a dozen impressively long and lean male dancers. Each in their opaque, skin tight leotards, showcasing their sculpted muscles, narrow and tight bottoms, and prominent magnificent cocks. Tossing me to one another, catching me, holding me, encircling me. Almost to EXCITING to imagine! And then after the recital, a backstage party, to celebrate a job well done!
I may have strayed a bit from the topic, let's just say, I think ballet is a fabulous idea! I have to go now, and find a ballet mistress. ❤️
(07-23-2017, 02:15 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: Ballet is a natural for sissies, if only for the tutu alone. I have worn them from time to time, and they make me feel so ultra feminine. The only dancing I ever learned was square dancing - I wish now I had been forced to learn ballet. What fun it would be, to learn at the hands of a strict ballet mistress, and ultimately perform in a recital. Me the petite ballerina, in the tiniest of pink tutus, on stage with a dozen impressively long and lean male dancers. Each in their opaque, skin tight leotards, showcasing their sculpted muscles, narrow and tight bottoms, and prominent magnificent cocks. Tossing me to one another, catching me, holding me, encircling me. Almost to EXCITING to imagine! And then after the recital, a backstage party, to celebrate a job well done!
I may have strayed a bit from the topic, let's just say, I think ballet is a fabulous idea! I have to go now, and find a ballet mistress. ❤️

Wouldn't it be delightful irony when the day comes that EVEN BALLET MIGHT BE TOO PHYSICALLY STRESSFUL FOR THE NEW WEAKER   Confused   MALE SEX!