ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Petticoating girls?
Elizabeth,

Did your mother not like the idea of punishing you this way or are you too scared to tell her having thought about it?

Gemma
Elizabeth,

It was very disappointing from your original post to find that a young woman should need to be disciplined in this way. It would be even more disappointing to find that like most mean you are not able to accept responsibility for your misplaced actions or their consequences.

Has you mother decided knitting yourself a nightgown is not deserved or that you should be subject to such a punishment.

We look forward to your reply.

Gemma
(03-19-2017, 03:22 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 10:53 AM)Ali Wrote: It was terribly humiliating being made to wear really girly clothes while Lucy could choose shorts or jeans. Part of my punishment was to be dressed much younger than I was, too. So I'd often find myself in little girl style frilly knickers and a pastel coloured dress which was way too short. 

Lucy thought it was hilarious, and all the things I used to do to her when she was little, like flip up her dress to show her knickers, she got to do to me.

Thanks for sharing, this is totally awesome how long did your petticoating go on for and does Lucy have fond memories of teasing you?

Over the years, I have witness many similar situations and love the girls reaction to seeing their brother all dressed up, the girls clearly know how humbling it is for the boy and the power they now have over him.

RF

Yes, Mz Chris... it would seem that once Females see a male feminized They might NEVER wish to return to the secondary status implied in such.  However, when a male is feminized, one suspects the little dear is totally broken not knowing how to deal with the revelation 'she' is now (and was always REALLY) the 'weaker' and 'inferior' sex.   And after that correction is made with all else being equal the Female continually shall increase the bridge between Female efficacy and male girl inadequacy.

From then on the evolution of the Female becoming more self-assured and dominant and the male accepting natural submission to his inferiority WILL result in the male becoming rightfully and properly the FAR MORE 'FEMININE' sex.
I find all of these comments on many subjects very interesting. The idea is to make boys look feminine as possible and in most cases just enough boy remains to make them look like boys in girls clothing. I would like to see an opposite series of actions take place. If a girl wants to act like a boy, ie.tomboy, then steps should be taken to make them look as much like boys as you people want to make boys look like girls. I vote for all tomboys to get regular boys hair cuts that cannot be combed into a girls style. Maybe flat tops, crew cuts, mohawks and of course high and tight cuts. The object is to make a girl passable as a boy just like you try to make boys pass as girls. Any comments?
(07-30-2017, 09:14 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: I find all of these comments on many subjects very interesting.  The idea is to make boys look feminine as possible and in most cases just enough boy remains to make them look like boys in girls clothing.  I would like to see an opposite series of actions take place. If a girl wants to act like a boy, ie.tomboy, then steps should be taken to make them look as much like boys as you people want to make boys look like girls. I vote for all tomboys to get regular boys hair cuts that cannot be combed into a girls style. Maybe flat tops, crew cuts, mohawks and of course high and tight cuts. The object is to make a girl passable as a boy just like you try to make boys pass as girls.  Any comments?

This shall happen more and more as Females see the male becoming more feminine.  As Females experience greater empowerment, They shall increasingly never wish to relinquish such, and that would include the definitional restraints implied in 'femininity'.  Sorry males, the transition and reversal has begun and we are destined to be the 'girls ' of the future whether we like it or not....
(08-05-2017, 10:35 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 09:14 PM)pontiacgeh Wrote: I find all of these comments on many subjects very interesting.  The idea is to make boys look feminine as possible and in most cases just enough boy remains to make them look like boys in girls clothing.  I would like to see an opposite series of actions take place. If a girl wants to act like a boy, ie.tomboy, then steps should be taken to make them look as much like boys as you people want to make boys look like girls. I vote for all tomboys to get regular boys hair cuts that cannot be combed into a girls style. Maybe flat tops, crew cuts, mohawks and of course high and tight cuts. The object is to make a girl passable as a boy just like you try to make boys pass as girls.  Any comments?

This shall happen more and more as Females see the male becoming more feminine.  As Females experience greater empowerment, They shall increasingly never wish to relinquish such, and that would include the definitional restraints implied in 'femininity'.  Sorry males, the transition and reversal has begun and we are destined to be the 'girls ' of the future whether we like it or not....

Already happening, I have mentor many young women who have proudly shaved their heads and down male clothing. My hair has been cut short crew cut style for more than 20 years and wear comfortable "male" clothing. Some day this will be the norm while males look pretty in long hair and skirts.

RF
(08-09-2017, 02:47 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 10:35 PM)whyguys Wrote:

Already happening, I have mentor many young women who have proudly shaved their heads and down male clothing. My hair has been cut short crew cut style for more than 20 years and wear comfortable "male" clothing. Some day this will be the norm while males look pretty in long hair and skirts.

RF

Yes Cris...  quite a different future for both sexes from where they were in the past.  Tomorrow's women (young and old) taking pride in accomplishments from which few or no male girls shall offer competition.    And the weaker male sex finding it must find excitement vicariously merely as gushing girlish spectator to Females' exploits.
What if a girl wants to be petticoated and treated like a baby ? I know one girl who wanted this and went to the point of relocating hundreds of miles . Just to have a mummy and daddy who would baby her .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I AGREE so much with Pontiacgeh! We MUST encourage All Tomboys to be as "masculine" as possible, while insisting that boys be totally feminized...not allowed to play competitive sports, and become Prissy Helpers for the Masters of Society...Females. Males must become obedient and submissive to the Strong Female Gender!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Well -- I vote that the truly tomboyish girl should be put into jeans and shirts and be made to wear boy's underwear like y-fronts. Plus when they go out for sports they must wear a jockstrap

Does this go along with your thinking RadicalFeminist?

Emily Jane