ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Petticoating girls?
(02-19-2017, 03:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 08:50 AM)Brigitte Wrote: 100% according to you Radical Feminist, women dress us as we please, and not as men wish us to do. They are the ones who have to feminize their wardrobe to get them to please us. Every day they should go buying and wearing clothes with more vivid colors and more sensual fabrics.

Dam straight, women should dress and act as they want. Its important we raise the future generation of girls to be the empowered leaders of society.

(02-19-2017, 09:41 AM)Ali Wrote: I can see an advantage in dressing a brother and sister the same, but only if the girl is much younger than the boy.

I was put into my little sister's clothes as a child, and found it very humiliating.

As we got older, however, Lucy often chose jeans or shorts, while I was still in little girl style dresses.

Would love to hear more, how did it make you feel to be in little girl dresses while Lucy was given the freedom of jeans or shorts?

RF

It was terribly humiliating being made to wear really girly clothes while Lucy could choose shorts or jeans. Part of my punishment was to be dressed much younger than I was, too. So I'd often find myself in little girl style frilly knickers and a pastel coloured dress which was way too short. 

Lucy thought it was hilarious, and all the things I used to do to her when she was little, like flip up her dress to show her knickers, she got to do to me.
June,

I have to wear a faded pink nylon ankle length long sleeve nightdress with an elasticated neck and cuffs.  It has man made lace around the bottom and a flower apttern around the neck and shoulders. My mother bought it at a Church jumble sale. 

Typically I am sent to bed at 7:30 pm unless the farm work means I need to work longer bu have been confined to bed as early as 4:30 pm.  Unfortunately I do have to appear before the rest of my family (and visitors if present) to be chastised before being sent to bed.

Elizabeth
(03-19-2017, 10:53 AM)Ali Wrote: It was terribly humiliating being made to wear really girly clothes while Lucy could choose shorts or jeans. Part of my punishment was to be dressed much younger than I was, too. So I'd often find myself in little girl style frilly knickers and a pastel coloured dress which was way too short. 

Lucy thought it was hilarious, and all the things I used to do to her when she was little, like flip up her dress to show her knickers, she got to do to me.

Thanks for sharing, this is totally awesome how long did your petticoating go on for and does Lucy have fond memories of teasing you?

Over the years, I have witness many similar situations and love the girls reaction to seeing their brother all dressed up, the girls clearly know how humbling it is for the boy and the power they now have over him.

RF
(03-19-2017, 03:22 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 10:53 AM)Ali Wrote: It was terribly humiliating being made to wear really girly clothes while Lucy could choose shorts or jeans. Part of my punishment was to be dressed much younger than I was, too. So I'd often find myself in little girl style frilly knickers and a pastel coloured dress which was way too short. 

Thanks for sharing, this is totally awesome how long did your petticoating go on for and does Lucy have fond memories of teasing you?

Over the years, I have witness many similar situations and love the girls reaction to seeing their brother all dressed up, the girls clearly know how humbling it is for the boy and the power they now have over him.

RF

It started when I was six and went on until I left home. Although to be honest by the time I was fifteen or sixteen I had stopped considering it a punishment and started to enjoy wearing girls' clothes. In many ways it was a relief being able to choose my own panties, bra, skirts etc rather than being made to wear what Mum chose for me. She always liked to dress me too young, younger even than Lucy. So even as a thirteen year old I'd have to wear full cut frilly knickers and red woolly tights. And a rah-rah skirt or something equally childish. 

At least when I accepted my girly side and chose my own clothes they were fashionable.
Elizabeth

The nightdress sounds lovely and just the sort of thing a naughty girl should wear to an early bed

Have you ever had any comments dressed in it in front of visitors

June
June,

I have had many comments on my appearance when confined to my punishment nightie including this weekend when as you are aware I served this punishment.

The comments are both about how old fashioned and childish the nightie is and how humiliating it must to be to have to wear. Of course having to this at an early hour and being sent to bed in front of visitors, as well as my family, is so embarrassing and only gets worse as I get older.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth not that I wish to add to your discomfort but for your mother I can recommend the use of wool nightgowns.  We have had Nancy Edwina knit her own long woollen nightgowns with a collar which she finds exceedingly itchy and uncomfortable to spend her nights confined too. This is a sever punishment but if your mother believes your behaviour were to merit it I am sure it would be similarly effective in your case.  We also have her wearing thumbless woollen mittens tied at the wrist to complete her childish experience.
(03-31-2017, 07:07 PM)Gemma Wrote: Elizabeth not that I wish to add to your discomfort but for your mother I can recommend the use of wool nightgowns.  We have had Nancy Edwina knit her own long woollen nightgowns with a collar which she finds exceedingly itchy and uncomfortable to spend her nights confined too. This is a sever punishment but if your mother believes your behaviour were to merit it I am sure it would be similarly effective in your case.  We also have her wearing thumbless woollen mittens tied at the wrist to complete her childish experience.

Gemma, my mother is always willing to hear and use new ideas if she feels they are appropriate and I will ensure, despite it sounding awful to suffer, that your suggestion is passed on to her.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth,

What did your mother think of the proposal to have you wear a wool nightgown? Or even worse from your perspective have you knit one for your future use should you misbehave?
(05-05-2017, 07:01 PM)Gemma Wrote: Elizabeth,

What did your mother think of the proposal to have you wear a wool nightgown?   Or even worse from your perspective have you knit one for your future use should you misbehave?

Elizabeth,

I am sure we would all be pleased to know if your mother thought a woollen nightgown for your future discipline was a good idea.  And if so are you having to knit it yourself?  It would also be good to know what colour has been chosen and design.

Gemma