ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Petticoating girls?
(03-02-2017, 04:38 PM)Gigi T. Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 01:04 AM)JoanieB Wrote: I completely disagree, though the presence of jeans is previlent, (the look is still feminine, guys don't wear jeans and high boots on the outside with blouses and infinity scarfs) girls still like to be and look feminine. Just take a look at the summer dresses in any boutique, or the prom gowns on most highschool girls. Femininity does evolve. But honestly it will never be masculine. And that will always divide the boys from the girls regardless of what is between their legs!
Gigi T.
JoanieB       I have to agree with your view.    There are too many people who think their opinion is the only right one.     If we all respected other people, with the exception of those who intend to do harm, we would feel free to go out in public, as we wish, as a sissy,   adult baby, or just as a great, good looking gurl, as to the best that we may look, or even if we come across as somewhat pathetic.      It would be great to be what we desire to be, what ever that means, and regardless of time.   Yes, if perfect, one might see a smile, or a "each their own" comment, but it would all be in good fun.   Regrettably that is not the case, and in North America and other parts of the world, we are fortunate. 
  The reality is, that for great parts of this planet, being a woman, takes guts that very few men can handle.   No rights, physical abuse, without any legal protection.    Laws that say how you will dress, etc.
I also would love to see women and girls back into the dresses of the 1800's and 1950's, but then I would be no better, than those who think their way is the only way.    
    I am proud to say I am a feminist, and to the best of my ability, and prejudice, support and have supported women to gain the advancement, so many who have worked so hard and still, in numerous case, held back, by so called egotistical macho males.

Quite true! Authority lies in these simple words, "They should" who is anyone to tell another what "they should!" It's the first steps into a poor decision that limits another. Consequence is the best moderator of things we should or shouldn't.
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart
Unfortunately when individuals do not behave in a manner which is needed then there has to be consequences. Otherwise my husband would no doubt still be committing adultery.

Elizabeth I cannot imagine how a 23 year old woman must feel to be taken in front of other people who know her (which is I assume the case when you attend Mass) dressed in her school girl uniform. What effect has this had on you and what do you fell like when serving such a punishment?
To see when all men understand that we do and dress as we please, and they, and less the pseudo-submen, are the least likely to tell us anything about our way of being and dressing.
Gemma,

I have not had to wear my schoolgirl uniform for over 6 months now thankfully. It is a terrible humiliation to have to dress in this way and appear in front of others who know you. Your misbehaviour is obvious to all and this brings the added humiliation of having to explain what you have done wrong repeatedly - which is of course part of the punishment. In addition to the white knee socks, blue shirt, school tie, grey tunic and navy cardigan adorned with the school badge I am not allowed to wear make-up and I have to keep my hair in a ponytail so that even at 22 I looked very much like a schoolgirl.

Every time I have suffered this punishment I am of course immediately regretful of the stupid misbehaviour which has led to my public disgrace and I cannot deny this leads me to be more attentive to my manners and work for many months.

As I said I am ashamed that as a woman I need such sanctions but they are very effective and I am sure similar treatment of others either male or female would be very effective.
(03-08-2017, 07:38 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Gemma,

I have not had to wear my schoolgirl uniform for over 6 months now thankfully.  It is a terrible humiliation to have to dress in this way and appear in front of others who know you.  Your misbehaviour is obvious to all and this brings the added humiliation of having to explain what you have done wrong repeatedly - which is of course part of the punishment.  In addition to the white knee socks, blue shirt, school tie, grey tunic and navy cardigan adorned with the school badge I am not allowed to wear make-up and I have to keep my hair in a ponytail so that even at 22 I looked very much like a schoolgirl.

Every time I have suffered this punishment I am of course immediately regretful of the stupid misbehaviour which has led to my public disgrace and I cannot deny this leads me to be more attentive to my manners and work for many months.  

As I said I am ashamed that as a woman I need such sanctions but they are very effective and I am sure similar treatment of others either male or female would be very effective.
(03-11-2017, 03:48 PM)June Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 07:38 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Gemma,

I have not had to wear my schoolgirl uniform for over 6 months now thankfully.  It is a terrible humiliation to have to dress in this way and appear in front of others who know you.  Your misbehaviour is obvious to all and this brings the added humiliation of having to explain what you have done wrong repeatedly - which is of course part of the punishment.  In addition to the white knee socks, blue shirt, school tie, grey tunic and navy cardigan adorned with the school badge I am not allowed to wear make-up and I have to keep my hair in a ponytail so that even at 22 I looked very much like a schoolgirl.

Elizabeth

I very much approve of your mothers methods

I have always that dressing girls in schol uniform is the best to to petticoat an older girl

I hope as underwear its white vest tucked into full fit navy cotton school knickers

Bed 7 in childish nightdress or pyjamas

June
While, I would never advocate for petticoating girls, I can assure you that most modern girls would revolt just as much if not more than boys over being petticoated. Petticoating has never been about dressing boys like girls, its more about dressing a person in extreme feminine clothes for an extend period of time. In the old days, all children boys and girls wore frilly dresses throughout toddlerhood, most boys were than breeched, while girls would be kept in the more childish dress into their teen years. In modern times even young toddler girls are more likely to be wearing pants than frilly dresses girls use to wear, there are certainly some girly girls, but for the most part that is a phase or extremely rare today. For most modern boys being petticoated is more humbling than boys of yesterday, while back then they did not like the experience at least girls were dressed in similar fashion. In today‚Äôs world a boy in a frilly dress, stiff petticoated and rumba panties will easily stick out in a room full of girls, in fact most of the girls would be dressed in ‚Äúboy clothes‚ÄĚ while he is stuck wearing clothes most of the girls would resist especially for any extended period of time. In the end petticoating is more about changing behavior than it is dress, being petticoated would have a lasting effect on any modern girl or boy.
June I am fortunate in being made only to wear plain knickers rather than traditional school knickers and vest. I am sure if you were to inform my parent's they would follow your advice. I do have the humiliation of confinement to an ankle length and childish nightie and the indignity of early bed time if I have misbehaved in a manner deserving confinement to school girl uniform.
(03-12-2017, 12:51 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: While, I would never advocate for petticoating girls, I can assure you that most modern girls would revolt just as much if not more than boys over being petticoated. Petticoating has never been about dressing boys like girls, its more about dressing a person in extreme feminine clothes for an extend period of time. ¬† In the old days, all children boys and girls wore frilly dresses throughout toddlerhood, most boys were than breeched, while girls would be kept in the more childish dress into their teen years. In modern times even young toddler girls are more likely to be wearing pants than frilly dresses girls use to wear, there are certainly some girly girls, but for the most part that is a phase or extremely rare today. For most modern boys being petticoated is more humbling than boys of yesterday, while back then they did not like the experience at least girls were dressed in similar fashion. In today‚Äôs world a boy in a frilly dress, stiff petticoated and rumba panties will easily stick out in a room full of girls, in fact most of the girls would be dressed in ‚Äúboy clothes‚ÄĚ while he is stuck wearing clothes most of the girls would resist especially for any extended period of time. In the end petticoating is more about changing behavior than it is dress, being petticoated would have a lasting effect on any modern girl or boy.

This is absolutely correct. Most modern girls would absolutely hate it to be put in frilly dresses, petticoats and dress shoes. They very much prefer to wear pants and sneakers. Thus it is true that for a boy (or a man for that matter) it would be even more humilitating to have to wear a frilly dress, a stiff petticoat, panties, stockings and heels while all the girls and women are wearing pants and sneakers. 

*curtsy*
(03-15-2017, 07:47 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(03-12-2017, 12:51 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: While, I would never advocate for petticoating girls, I can assure you that most modern girls would revolt just as much if not more than boys over being petticoated. Petticoating has never been about dressing boys like girls, its more about dressing a person in extreme feminine clothes for an extend period of time. ¬† In the old days, all children boys and girls wore frilly dresses throughout toddlerhood, most boys were than breeched, while girls would be kept in the more childish dress into their teen years. In modern times even young toddler girls are more likely to be wearing pants than frilly dresses girls use to wear, there are certainly some girly girls, but for the most part that is a phase or extremely rare today. For most modern boys being petticoated is more humbling than boys of yesterday, while back then they did not like the experience at least girls were dressed in similar fashion. In today‚Äôs world a boy in a frilly dress, stiff petticoated and rumba panties will easily stick out in a room full of girls, in fact most of the girls would be dressed in ‚Äúboy clothes‚ÄĚ while he is stuck wearing clothes most of the girls would resist especially for any extended period of time. In the end petticoating is more about changing behavior than it is dress, being petticoated would have a lasting effect on any modern girl or boy.

This is absolutely correct. Most modern girls would absolutely hate it to be put in frilly dresses, petticoats and dress shoes. They very much prefer to wear pants and sneakers. Thus it is true that for a boy (or a man for that matter) it would be even more humilitating to have to wear a frilly dress, a stiff petticoat, panties, stockings and heels while all the girls and women are wearing pants and sneakers. 

*curtsy*

I Elizabeth

Please describe your nightwear

What time do you get ready for punishment early bedtime

If you have guests

Do you have to say your good nights in front of them in just your nightdress

June