ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Petticoating girls?
(06-06-2020, 04:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just wanted to jump into this conversation. While I would never advocate for petticoating girls. It certainly would be just effective on most modern girls as boys. The idea of wearing ultra frilly dresses, rumba panties, and being expected to act like perfect little miss priss is just as foreign a concept to girls in 2020 as it is boys. Of course, this is why traditional petticoating is super effective on modern boys because they are required to take super prissy compared to most girls who are quite masculine in comparison.

Oh MZ FEMALE MASTER RAD FEM.... sorry... but i'm a tad confused (what else can one say being at best a typical malette in confused re-training?  NOT FAIR!)

Are You really saying that members of Your Superior Sex are STILL just as subject to being re-feminized as malettes?

How is that possible, because it seems that Females being in all ways Superior mind and body once realize that it is the male that is truly innately the WEAKER, more naturally SISSY, LESS capable shall virtually NEVER AGAIN SURRENDER TO SUCH FALSE NOTION!!!!

Surely among the very many young WOMEN You've enlightened very few must have reverted to such illogical nonsense.

FemMaster CHRIS please tell us nearly ALL the young Women You've enlightened have seldom reverted back to the archaic concept that malette underlings were in any way near the equal of WOMEN young or adult.
(06-20-2020, 11:39 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 04:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just wanted to jump into this conversation. While I would never advocate for petticoating girls. It certainly would be just effective on most modern girls as boys. The idea of wearing ultra frilly dresses, rumba panties, and being expected to act like perfect little miss priss is just as foreign a concept to girls in 2020 as it is boys. Of course, this is why traditional petticoating is super effective on modern boys because they are required to take super prissy compared to most girls who are quite masculine in comparison.

Oh MZ FEMALE MASTER RAD FEM.... sorry... but i'm a tad confused (what else can one say being at best a typical malette in confused re-training?  NOT FAIR!)

Are You really saying that members of Your Superior Sex are STILL just as subject to being re-feminized as malettes?

How is that possible, because it seems that Females being in all ways Superior mind and body once realize that it is the male that is truly innately the WEAKER, more naturally SISSY, LESS capable shall virtually NEVER AGAIN SURRENDER TO SUCH FALSE NOTION!!!!

Surely among the very many young WOMEN You've enlightened very few must have reverted to such illogical nonsense.

FemMaster CHRIS please tell us nearly ALL the young Women You've enlightened have seldom reverted back to the archaic concept that malette underlings were in any way near the equal of WOMEN young or adult.
I think you might have misinterpreted what Rad Fem was saying here. 

I think what Rad Fem is saying in the highlighted section is that petticoat punishment would be effective on girls as a punishment or a deterrent in the sense that they would detest having to act like princesses rather than necessarily from the point of view of the long term effects of doing this.

I can confirm that my own sister was petticoated but whereas she is as tomboyish as ever she was, I have become addicted to my skirts and heels.
Remember this people . If the female sex is dominant . Then she can give the finger to all of you and do what she wants . Even dress ultra fem or be babied . Be a soldier or work down the mines . It's up to HER !
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(07-01-2020, 03:57 PM)Bill Wrote: Remember this people . If the female sex is dominant . Then she can give the finger to all of you and do what she wants . Even dress ultra fem or be babied . Be a soldier or work down the mines . It's up to HER !
Rad Fem has said pretty much exactly this to me in the past.

I remember we had a conversation about the fact that she didn’t agree with my sister having been petticoated but ultimately she believed in the mother’s decision to raise the child as she felt.

The flip side of course, is that males as the inferior species don’t get to choose, which is maybe why so many of us are prissy and girly on here.
(06-20-2020, 10:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

I think what Rad Fem is saying in the highlighted section is that petticoat punishment would be effective on girls as a punishment or a deterrent in the sense that they would detest having to act like princesses rather than necessarily from the point of view of the long term effects of doing this.

I can confirm that my own sister was petticoated but whereas she is as tomboyish as ever she was, I have become addicted to my skirts and heels.

THANK you for giving  Mz RAD FEM's possible clarification that once again it is individual Female decision that ultimately decides why any course of discipline may be used to advance Female Primacy in educating the young as to proper sex role behavior.

Yes... one can see that a young Female who finally has been shown some light of truth that it is the malette who truly is destined for secondary, diminutive,  and sissy subservience (including dress and behavior!) would be horrified at such and desire to regain status  as is Her rights of primacy as a Woman and Future Female Master.  
(07-03-2020, 11:54 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 10:34 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

THANK you for giving  Mz RAD FEM's possible clarification that once again it is individual Female decision that ultimately decides why any course of discipline may be used to advance Female Primacy in educating the young as to proper sex role behavior.

Yes... one can see that a young Female who finally has been shown some light of truth that it is the malette who truly is destined for secondary, diminutive,  and sissy subservience (including dress and behavior!) would be horrified at such and desire to regain status  as is Her rights of primacy as a Woman and Future Female Master.  
Absolutely, Whyguys

And whilst we all endorse the idea femininity as the dominant sex (certainly that’s the means by which we can best assure long term peace), ultimately females misusing their dominance will only serve to damage the cause. 

In instances such as this it serves a real purpose to petticoat these females as it will teach them all the faster that they don’t want to have to dress and act all girly and prissy. I know my own sister was always extra good after a period in a prissy dress or a pencil skirt and heels as she detested the exaggerated flouncing and mincing she (and I for that matter) always had to do in order to be allowed out of them again (when she would much rather have been climbing trees and playing football) - none of this to say anything about her feelings about using nappies.